Man kills boyfriend of his ex and then kills himself all in front of her

my basement is literally 10mins walk from there brutal. I have been building up my courage to go grocery shopping for a day now.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: CFW432, Pikabro, Banasura and 2 others
One can only hope this wasn't a revenge cheating situation because killing the guy she cucked you with, but not her, does jack shit.
What's the point of killing her if god isn't real. Leaving her alive is the punishment if she cares

One can only hope this wasn't a revenge cheating situation because killing the guy she cucked you with, but not her, does jack shit.
Kinda true but holy fduck, incredibly based to kill the other guy ngl. Im genuinely lost for words. I truly hope he emptied all the mags he had on him in the other guy. Shoulda gona ER on her in minecraft as well but oh well cant turn back the wheels of time

my basement is literally 10mins walk from there brutal. I have been building up my courage to go grocery shopping for a day now.
which country is this and which city

Hole fuck he literally fucked up the other guy's face, WOW

Incel lost a girl, then killed the new guy and himself. Idiot who takes women too seriously

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Pikabro and Deleted member 29155
ShoulDa been her

All this for a cumbucket that belongs to the whole galaxy...
Im dead💀💀💀
instead of a thot (the hood own that) she’s a tgot (the galaxy own that) guardians of the galaxy type shit innit 💀☠️☠️☠️

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
Nigga what the fuck?? This retard killed a guy and himself over some MTB girl, what a fucking retard, if I was the dude who got killed over a girl, I would be mad as FUCK

thats hilarious

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
It's a brutal reality out there. Especially as times get tougher you need to watch out for jealous boyfriends who are willing to stab you and shoot you even though you might be some soy incel who just lucked out.

Scary world out there. Even if you get a girlfriend her crazy ex might shoot ur brains all over the ground then kill himself. You were just a casualty in someone elses revenge.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
she fell for the meme

It's a brutal reality out there. Especially as times get tougher you need to watch out for jealous boyfriends who are willing to stab you and shoot you even though you might be some soy incel who just lucked out.

Scary world out there. Even if you get a girlfriend her crazy ex might shoot ur brains all over the ground then kill himself. You were just a casualty in someone elses revenge.
an underrated consequence of this dating game that has become so talked about with people playing a dating roulette

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
holy shit man the other guy doesn’t have a face anymore

must’ve been a shot from the back of the head

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
she's already fucking someone new and uses the deaths as a story to get permanent attention and pity status. best thing that could ever happen to a foid, they all dream of having a tragic scenario like this they can exploit to life's end, meanwhile deep down she doesn't really care that either of them are dead, they're in past.

• +1
Reactions: CFW432 and Pikabro
Chad genocide is real 😔

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
found the article lmao

73305503-12307335-Miko_aj_Bachosz_pictured_killed_Kordian_Domaga_a_outside_a_Polis-a-5_1689613000568.jpg
73305499-12307335-The_killer_and_Julia_Harmaci_ska_pictured_had_previously_been_in-a-1_1689612952913.jpg
73305511-12307335-According_to_reports_Domaga_a_pictured_a_blogger_and_artist_who_-a-8_1689613024236.jpg
All that over this femcel. Her looksmatch would've been told to rope here by blackgymmax

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432 and Pikabro
Kill yourself over a girl? Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Kill yourself over a girl? Jfl
Also, her ex is actually at LEAST HTN. Probably Chadlite. Watch the video. He looks really good from afar.

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129
Also, her ex is actually at LEAST HTN. Probably Chadlite. Watch the video. He looks really good from afar.
Brutal
Imagine ascending as incel and then chad overs you:feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CFW432, Pikabro and Artemis
Every time this shit happens, Looksmax is jumping the wagon:

LOOK, INCEL KILLS CHAD, to revenge cucking! :soy::soy::soy:

IRL, CHAD:
73305511-12307335-According_to_reports_Domaga_a_pictured_a_blogger_and_artist_who_-a-8_1689613024236.jpg

And who does the killing? A retarded HTN (maybe even Chadlite in good lights):
73305503-12307335-Miko_aj_Bachosz_pictured_killed_Kordian_Domaga_a_outside_a_Polis-a-5_1689613000568.jpg

INCELs CANNOT WIN. Even if they find a girlfriend, Chad comes and kills them, denying them the happiness :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
View attachment 2327170
Either be a virgin and get killed by a white knight because their fair lady was disgusted by your incel presence

Or ascend and get killed by Chad

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432, It'snotover and Artemis