Man loses fight, woman is ashamed of him

The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
I saw a video on instagram made in Germany on which a grown man lost a fight against a (probably german) teenager.
He was brutally strength-mogged, grabbed MMA-style and thrown at the ground like a bitch, when he fell on the ground, he smashed his head on the ground and held it in pain.

A woman commented: Oh god, he even was speaking Russian, my native language, i never felt so ashamed to be russian (disgusted emojis).

Women want you to be able to fight, if you aren’t, you are not a full man to them, especially if you are from their nationality, they feel ashamed of you if you are weak.

Being strong is literally a necessity for a man.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: klip11, brianxx, MaxillaMaxing and 4 others
Nice proof bud. Have you considered a career in logistics by any chance?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Tallooksmaxxer, BoneDensity and 4 others
I saw a video on instagram made in Germany on which a grown man lost a fight against a teenager.
He was brutally strength-mogged, grabbed and thrown on the ground like a bitch, when he fell on the ground, he smashed his head on the ground and held it in pain.

A woman commented: Oh god, he even was speaking Russian, my native language, i never felt so ashamed to be russian (disgusted emojis).

Women want you to be able to fight, if you aren’t, you are not a full man to them, especially if you are from their nationality, they feel ashamed of you if you are weak.

3rd world bitches where the rule of the law isnt very strong go for masc man

Water

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
3rd world bitches where the rule of the law isnt very strong go for masc man

Water
What really happened is he was ugly & subhuman looking.

If he was a sexy looking fella the woman would berate the Germans as violent & reference the Holocaust.

• So Sad
Reactions: Indo_Chad
What really happened is he was ugly & subhuman looking.

If he was a sexy looking fella the woman would berate the Germans as violent & reference the Holocaust.
He was average

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel
Idgaf what women want

• +1
I saw a video on instagram made in Germany on which a grown man lost a fight against a teenager.
He was brutally strength-mogged, grabbed and thrown on the ground like a bitch, when he fell on the ground, he smashed his head on the ground and held it in pain.

send the video

• +1
This is legit too be honest no matter how good looking you are or sexually attractive you are if you get beat up by a lesser-being in value then you it is more humilitaing then anything else

This is legit too be honest no matter how good looking you are or sexually attractive you are if you get beat up by a lesser-being in value then you it is more humilitaing then anything else
Your bravery is worth shit, if you get brutally strength-mogged by another male. Nothing makes a man look more pathetic.

Even if one loses a fight, at least, he should make his opponent struggle as much as possible.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Why you're so obsessed with men losing fights? JFL.

How brutally you got humiliated not only by the judo foid, but by a teenager as well? Just sad.

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
I saw a video on instagram made in Germany on which a grown man lost a fight against a (probably german) teenager.
He was brutally strength-mogged, grabbed MMA-style and thrown at the ground like a bitch, when he fell on the ground, he smashed his head on the ground and held it in pain.

In a fight, always someone has to lose. EVEN, if both are good fighters.

Only reason to gymcel really, helps you avoid a fight and getting humiliated by a roided up manlet