Man not looking to get kids is nothing to me

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
Just dead weight. I couldn't imagine being friends with a whiny cuck who doesn't want to get married and have kids. Those kinds of men have their own kind of place, siberian labor camp.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, RODEBLUR, Prettyboy and 7 others
Imagine wanting a truecel to pass on his genes, just so that he can provide those with the power that be, with more taxes. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214, datboijj, ChristianChad and 2 others
Imagine wanting a truecel to pass on his genes, just so that he can provide those with the power that be, with more taxes. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Cucked attitude. I'll have 10+ kids, it's my duty. The cuck genetics like yours will die out and gigabreeder genetics like mine will stay around. @looksmaxxer234 thoughts?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, RODEBLUR, TsarTsar444 and 6 others
Life is a contest, and those who further their own bloodline most are the winners. Genghis Khan is a good example of a winner.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member, sytyl and 2 others
Ideal family
Images

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and BigBiceps
Cucked attitude. I'll have 10+ kids, it's my duty. The cuck genetics like yours will die out and gigabreeder genetics like mine will stay around. @looksmaxxer234 thoughts?
Nigga duty to who? Jfl at being tribalistic in an age when your own women have no problem fucking other people outside of your ethnicity, as long as they find them attractive. And Jfl at you trying to gatekeep, as if that is going to take their instinctual attraction away.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
you'd be surprised how little population of truecels are on here

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Nigga duty to who? Jfl at being tribalistic in an age when your own women have no mo problem fucking other people outside of your ethnicity, as long as they find them attractive. And Jfl at you trying to gatekeep, as if that is going to take their instinctual attraction away.
Duty to god allmighty. Now is the time to be tribalistic if ever.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
you'd be surprised how little population of truecels are on here
Lmao there is a significant amount of truecels on here plus all the ones on incels.is

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
10 kids. At least one of them will be a mogger.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj and BigBiceps
Lmao there is a significant amount of truecels on here plus all the ones on incels.is
so if you had to guess, how many truecels are on here in terms of percentage?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
  • So Sad
so if you had to guess, how many truecels are on here in terms of percentage?
25% at the very least, and then maybe 40% atleast on incels. Is

• +1
I want kids but not before 35

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
This thread reminds me that my great-grandfather had 10 kids, meanwhile im khhv trucel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice and gamma
im not spending 1/3rd my life on brats

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
I want kids but not before 35
I'm 20 and I want them now. Now is the time, you may die before you reach 35, so you must have kids so your blood will continue to flow.

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
He barely looks curry.
Jfl you people I swear to God, just because a curry is good looking, doesn't mean he's not curry. Not everyone in curryland looks like this retard.

Attachments

• download (1).jpeg
    download (1).jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 56
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, gamma and Looks234
just because a curry is good looking, doesn't mean he's not curry. Not everyone in curryland looks like this retard.
He’s surgerymaxxed so that just throws your whole point out of the window

He’s surgerymaxxed so that just throws your point out of the window
Lmao I saw his pre surgery pictures and he looked decent and not like some stereotypical street shitting curry.

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
First you gotta get a girl
I'm sorry to say this but I don't think you'd get far with your redpilled white power mindset
You gotta dumb yourself down for the normies

First you gotta get a girl
I'm sorry to say this but I don't think you'd get far with your redpilled white power mindset
You gotta dumb yourself down for the normies
Water is wet. I never talk of politics irl, and regularly talk with ethnics, feminist etc. and never say some insulting shit to them. I'm not totally braindead.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and ChristianChad
Rather 1/3 of my life like that than 3/3 as a cuck.
not having kids makes you uncuckable. you are telling this world you quit playing its stupid games and peace out.
my kids wont have to deal with the crisis that comes

not having kids makes you uncuckable. you are telling this world you quit playing its stupid games and peace out.
my kids wont have to deal with the crisis that comes
No. The biggest characteristic of a cuck is that his children aren't his, even though he raises them. However being childless makes you a cuck too, just to a lesser degree.
I want my children to play in the crisis to come, they'll hopefully take on powerful positions due to water wars etc.

• JFL
No. The biggest characteristic of a cuck is that his children aren't his, even though he raises them. However being childless makes you a cuck too, just to a lesser degree.
I want my children to play in the crisis to come, they'll hopefully take on powerful positions due to water wars etc.
you think your kid will be hemsworth in wwZ but in reality yes they are but the cure was never found and everybody dies the end

you think your kid will be hemsworth in wwZ but in reality yes they are but the cure was never found and everybody dies the end
So then it'll be like that. At least they had a shot over your kids in your ballsack who are being devoured by hungry zombies while you're walking around town with your walking stick

• JFL
Life is a contest, and those who further their own bloodline most are the winners. Genghis Khan is a good example of a winner.
"Muh looks bro" :soy:

money over kids any day. none of this shit matters honestly when ur whole bloodline vanishes after the sun blows up:LOL: all of those years for nothing absolutely brutal

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 8853
money over kids any day. none of this shit matters honestly when ur whole bloodline vanishes after the sun blows up:LOL: all of the those years for nothing absolutely brutal
Evolution is retarded anyway.
A fish decided to step out of its comfort zone one day, walk on land and here we are now browsing looksmax :lul:

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
money over kids any day. none of this shit matters honestly when ur whole bloodline vanishes after the sun blows up:LOL: all of those years for nothing absolutely brutal
When the sun blows up we're inhabiting other planets already. So yea, it does. Money doesn't matter at all if you won't have kids.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and TsarTsar444
When the sun blows up we're inhabiting other planets already. So yea, it does. Money doesn't matter at all if you won't have kids.
and then what? u'll be in heaven watching over ur precious bloodline smiling that they're gonna make it from planet to planet:forcedsmile:

These people are dumb af or something is seriously wrong with them, how on earth don't they have the biological need to breed? One of my big copes is actually having beautiful kids to raise jfl, unless you are 0.5% in terms of wealth, then kids are the only good cope past 25

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, datboijj, sytyl and 1 other person
These people are dumb af or something is seriously wrong with them, how on earth don't they have the biological need to breed? One of my big copes is actually having beautiful kids to raise jfl, unless you are 0.5% in terms of wealth, then kids are the only good cope past 25
I don't know how I could continue to live if I couldn't have children of my own. I'd probably become a drunk or other low life.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
pretty smart actually. all of the money goes into my health and comfort instead of wasting it on a spoiled child and wife, who most likely will grow up lowkey eager for u to die so they can inherit ur money lmao

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
pretty smart actually. all of the money goes into my health and comfort instead of wasting it on a spoiled child and wife, who most likely will grow up lowkey eager for u to die so they can inherit ur money lmao
And to what end? It's like you never even existed after you're gone.

Yes, now you're getting it.
nah i don't get it at all. when i die nothing will matter after cuz everything dies with me it's game over at that point bringing kids into this world won't change anything

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigBiceps
This is what i meant, you don't have the giga euphoria of the thought of having a child so this discussion is basically useless. I get an euphoric rush from the thought of having a toddler smiling when seeing me come home from work

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and BigBiceps