Kraken
Before:
762dWLX.png

After:
Nz0usmS.png

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: justbentbro
I tried to lower my hairline with FUE. Looked terrible. Multi grafts at hairline. Darker hair. Extremely low density. Massive mistake. I did 2 more FUE procedures to make density normal. Nope. Still fake looking. Not worth it at all.

I should have had electrolysis on the first transplants. So I agree with the guy above

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
I tried to lower my hairline with FUE. Looked terrible. Multi grafts at hairline. Darker hair. Extremely low density. Massive mistake. I did 2 more FUE procedures to make density normal. Nope. Still fake looking. Not worth it at all.
Are you willing to blame your surgeon?

Name you mean?

It was some random Turkey places
All similar results I think. Ht not good I think
How many grafts in each transplant?

would it be better to do that hairline lowering procedure then instead of hair transplant?

would it be better to do that hairline lowering procedure then instead of hair transplant?
Not if you have temporal recession. You need to fill in your temporals.

How many grafts in each transplant?
They said 3500 first time I don’t know

Second FUE removed lots of multi grafts. And some added to beard and eyebrows.

Third FUE few months ago. I think 1500 grafts.

Waiting for 1yr for results but it’s crap and fake density still tbh.

It’s just not worth it. Bear in mind. There’s is at least a year between transplants. And you will be in constant fear someone will see your fake ht and comment. Honestly. Better be bald.

The hairline advancement can work I suppose. But possibly pull your eyebrows up. Or a bad scar if stretched badly. Maybe need to wear the expander under the scalp too first. Too much trouble.

Also remember if you have non-black or light hair. The donor hairs will be much darker than the hairline and will look off. Which happened to me as well of course. Just can’t win

Not if you have temporal recession. You need to fill in your temporals.
I did. And it looked very unnatural. Temple hairs are different texture and volume it seems to hairline. With a very specific angulation and fineness.

It won’t look good on temple either IME

They said 3500 first time I don’t know

Second FUE removed lots of multi grafts. And some added to beard and eyebrows.

Third FUE few months ago. I think 1500 grafts.

Waiting for 1yr for results but it’s crap and fake density still tbh.

It’s just not worth it. Bear in mind. There’s is at least a year between transplants. And you will be in constant fear someone will see your fake ht and comment. Honestly. Better be bald.

The hairline advancement can work I suppose. But possibly pull your eyebrows up. Or a bad scar if stretched badly. Maybe need to wear the expander under the scalp too first. Too much trouble.

Also remember if you have non-black or light hair. The donor hairs will be much darker than the hairline and will look off. Which happened to me as well of course. Just can’t win
What was your NW level prior to the transplants?

Here’s actually my bad result on a forum years ago

Here’s actually my bad result on a forum years ago

Those pictures are for ants, but the density looked sufficient enough to be covered with SMP for a decent result.

Those pictures are for ants, but the density looked sufficient enough to be covered with SMP for a decent result.
Smp or micro blading wouldn’t have done I think. The plight effect and the darker hairs just looked wrong in any case.

IME there is no decent results. All procedures I have had they have made me uglier and put me backwards.

Smp or micro blading wouldn’t have done I think. The plight effect and the darker hairs just looked wrong in any case.
You think, but you never tried.

Last edited:
Logically.

Dark hairs with multiple grafts. Next to light hairs in fine single grafts. Smp won’t fix that
In your low resolution pictures, the hair looked patchy at the front. SMP could have darkened your scalp and then you could have dyed your hair accordingly.

Hairlowering should be as minimal as possible

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
In your low resolution pictures, the hair looked patchy at the front. SMP could have darkened your scalp and then you could have dyed your hair accordingly.
Yes it is low resolution from years ago.
But I can tell you the pluggy effect was awful. No way could I even expose it to be seen. More so when not slicked back on itself either.

By all means go for these FUE and Smp options. But they won’t be very good IME. can usually tell when someone has done a ht.

And the wait in between repeat ht is a year every time.

Edit pluggy not plight

Hairlowering should be as minimal as possible
All surgery should be minimal or even avoided I think.

I tried to recreate the dimorphism level in you Avi pic by the way. Among all other problems. A skull like that does not sit well on my neck and frame. Which I don’t think I can train my neck to that level needed.

Harmony and natural looking is just too difficult to achieve

can usually tell when someone has done a ht.
When the hair is pulled back, I can usually tell. Hair transplants never seem to simulate the hairline to a natural-looking state. But with enough frauding, it's better than having recession, assuming you weren't more than NW3 prior to the surgery (and have enough grafts).

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
When the hair is pulled back, I can usually tell. Hair transplants never seem to simulate the hairline to a natural-looking state. But with enough frauding, it's better than having recession, assuming you weren't more than NW3 prior to the surgery (and have enough grafts).
You could be right. Being bald or balding is hard. If you can get an good result. I just don’t believe it can be done.

I just have to cover my hairline with grown out fringe anyway

You could be right. Being bald or balding is hard. If you can get an good result. I just don’t believe it can be done.

I just have to cover my hairline with grown out fringe anyway
There's speculation that CR7 had transplants (he owns clinic(s) in Portugal). His result would be difficult to notice, if true.
1r4d1ecsxj151.jpg
cristiano-ronaldo-georgina-hair-transplant-opening-03.jpg

There's speculation that CR7 had transplants (he owns clinic(s) in Portugal). His result would be difficult to notice, if true.
1r4d1ecsxj151.jpg
cristiano-ronaldo-georgina-hair-transplant-opening-03.jpg
His temple corners seem to be taken back. Maybe electrolysis removal. Seems to be shaving line a bit too. Middle pic has a slight ht look to front hair line but can’t be sure