Man, this song brings back memories

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage

It was in April 2017, a very weird phase of my life. It was a rather surreal period. I remember I sent a text to my oneitis saying "I have figured out why I am asocial" then I went to rehearse with a band. We were practicing this song and a couple of others.

She called me two times from her mother's cellphone to talk to me but I didn't hear the first call. I got out of the studio, and I told her I played in a band and she was super excited and told me to call her when I had time. I thought I had a chance.

And the band was cool, they smoked weed and they gave me beer. Free alcochol tastes the best. We only did 1 rehearsal sadly. I thought I was gonna ascend at the time.

Then, there was that guy at work, and he brought his gf at a conferance we had. And I thought to myself "If this cuck has a hot gf, Im gonna get one too", so next day I called my oneitis and asked her out.

And it was such a traumatic date. I did the stupidity of asking her about relationships and she told me she had dated many guys and she was waiting for the 'right' one that would make her go crazy and it was obvious I wasn't that.

After me, she was going to a nightclub with her friends while I would cry in my house cause I wasn't bf material. I couldn't eat for 2 days from the depression. I lost 5 kgs and I was like a zombie but I refused to give up.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bugeye and Deleted member 6401
Thats me
Im a creep
Im a weridl

Have yo listened to ok cumputer?