managed to match tall HQNP-looking HTB

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody is safe from me.
I used one of those paid 'compliments' (you get some for free) to send her a message before matching. Was something dumb like: 'you're pretty but are you cool?!'
matched her and she sent a paragraph back.

She's 5'10 tall HTB, 20yo, with wavy brunette hair, HQNP looking. She knows I am 28yo.

If I can get a date with her I'll stop incel whining for 1 week. (even if the date fails)
If we go on 5 dates, I will delete my account here and recreate in 5 months after she inevitably dumps me, as my mental disorders come to the surface.

Wish me luck bro-cels. This oldcel is approaching his 30s and needs to stop rotting.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist, OldRooster, Manletmachine and 19 others
@Xangsane you predicted I would have a HTB one day. She's exactly my type tbh.

I told you my constellation is Leo, she is Aquarius. Is this the one?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Abhorrence and Xangsane
I used one of those paid 'compliments' (you get some for free) to send her a message before matching. Was something dumb like: 'you're pretty but are you cool?!'

She's 5'10 tall HTB, 20yo, with wavy brunette hair, HQNP looking. She knows I am 28yo.

If I can get a date with her I'll stop incel whining for 1 week. (even if the date fails)
If we go on 5 dates, I will delete my account here and recreate in 5 months after she inevitably dumps me, as my mental disorders come to the surface.

Wish me luck bro-cels. This oldcel is approaching his 30s and needs to stop rotting.
“Match”

“Hqnp”

Just stop the delusion wtf

• JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler, Manletmachine, tombradylover and 3 others
@Xangsane you predicted I would have a HTB one day. She's exactly my type tbh.

I told you my constellation is Leo, she is Aquarius. Is this the one?
let me see!

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and MoggerGaston
Theres no hqnp on dating apps. The girl im talking to has never dreamed of installing dating apps,
mirin bhai, your girl mogs mine. im happy for you

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
No pic, no care

A literal oxymoron :ROFLMAO:
Im dying at users who claim to find hqnps on datinf apps and theyre always old too which is even more hilarious 🤣🤣🤣

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, watah, Abhorrence and 4 others
Im dying at users who claim to find hqnps on datinf apps and theyre always old too which is even more hilarious 🤣🤣🤣
she looks hqnp as in non-trashy clothing/styling. idk about her lifestyle
I am a truecel subhuman approaching his 30s, need to take what I can get while I can.

trueceldom will be waiting for me anyways as there's no way girls date someone who is stuck in a mental ward and shell find out at some point

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
It's a bot

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
she looks hqnp as in non-trashy clothing/styling. idk about her lifestyle
I am a truecel subhuman approaching his 30s, need to take what I can get while I can.

trueceldom will be waiting for me anyways as there's no way girls date someone who is stuck in a mental ward.
It’s definitely still good i would rather be realistic then find out her sluttiness the brutal way, she seems good

• +1
It’s definitely still good i would rather be realistic then find out her sluttiness the brutal way, she seems good
no need, I am already far too realistic and pessimistic. If anything I should foster a little trust in people again as it would help me socialize.

• +1
It's your opportunity to finally abandon inceldom and online life. I believe in you

• Love it
It's your opportunity to finally abandon inceldom and online life. I believe in you
cheatcode to a NT life to date an attractive 20yo girl

ill have to fraud EVERYTHING though. Will tell her I am going to work while in reality I am going to the ward

will be funny asf

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
cheatcode to a NT life to date an attractive 20yo girl

ill have to fraud EVERYTHING though. Will tell her I am going to work while in reality I am going to the ward

will be funny asf
Must be hilarious, she probably has not been stressed out a 5% of what you have experienced in your life, an innocent fresh mind who just cares about the most basic interests while your brain is probably completely fried out. She is living her first life while you have already lived the equivalent of five. Good luck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and MoggerGaston
Must be hilarious, she probably has not been stressed out a 5% of what you have experienced in your life, an innocent fresh mind who just cares about the most basic interests while your brain is probably completely fried out. She is living her first life while you have already lived the equivalent of five. Good luck.
This vibe exactly.

I will feast on her youthful energy.

• +1
exactly, if she was high value, good looking, "smart" she would've easily found what she was looking for without an app, she's only there to hookup or waste time if not

• +1
literally been too scared to message her. JFL man.

I am scared of women

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and Debetro
literally been too scared to message her. JFL man.

I am scared of women
You have nothing to lose by messaging her and everything to lose by not messaging

• +1
I want her so bad yet I feel so subhuman and scared I am not capable of having a conversation

You have nothing to lose by messaging her and everything to lose by not messaging
but how would an attractive 20yo woman ever accept a mental-ward patient like myself as her boyfriend?

the whole thing just sounds too retarded

• +1
Cool now pls kys

• So Sad
but how would an attractive 20yo woman ever accept a mental-ward patient like myself as her boyfriend?

the whole thing just sounds too retarded
Fake almost all. I'm sure you can do it, you are high IQ

• +1
It's rare but it DOES happen.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and MoggerGaston
IMG 0009

Good luck brother!

• So Sad
matched another 6'0 girl. Again exactly my type.

Gurls

these dating apps keep torturing me, making me want to believe in love yet its over.

why am i here

• So Sad
Reactions: deadstock
matched another 6'0 girl. Again exactly my type.

View attachment 3003378

these dating apps keep torturing me, making me want to believe in love yet its over.

why am i here
I still have pics of my best matches saved on my phone lol... more than half of them were probably fake anyways. The jews just like to play with our incel hearts

• +1
I still have pics of my best matches saved on my phone lol... more than half of them were probably fake anyways. The jews just like to play with our incel hearts
nothing compares to the angel I met in november 2023 while tripping on shrooms.

• Woah
Reactions: deadstock
you better get some pussy nigga, it's about time

• +1
Damn nigga u cold asf for this OP been depressed for years let him have this victory man 😂

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and MoggerGaston
you better get some pussy nigga, it's about time
16months without even kissing a girl.
yet people keep telling me I am a fakecel on this faggot forum.

it's time.

16 months? nigga try 28 years
its fucked man. I was 23yo KHHV, 5 years ago.

It's so over for us, you can ascend, get lucky, and then 2 years later you find yourself in truecel conditions again.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock and JohnDoe
its fucked man. I was 23yo KHHV, 5 years ago.

It's so over for us, you can ascend, get lucky, and then 2 years later you find yourself in truecel conditions again.
still even fucking one girl atleast once is infinitely better than khhv

• +1
Go slay bro 😎
i was spamming chico gifs to people on whatsapp yesterday evening, while drunk, people who I usually never talk to

today I am getting their '??? what is this' replies. its just too brutal

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
still even fucking one girl atleast once is infinitely better than khhv
Is it?

yes it is while you are fucking.

then 1 year later it's just a memory and you are in the same truecel condition.