Manager at work bullied and harrassed me 5 times today over my height (Looksmax origin story part 3)

so what im inferior because of my height! youre inferior too!
had similar experiences in my first job. blatant disrespect, cougar manager, tall high smv men got more hours + promoted faster even when doing a shit job (one literally stole from the store). manager would constantly talk about height to me of myself and coworkers. sucks that random ass people go out of their way to fuck with you even when npcmaxxing. remote work is the way
any jobs that i can work from home remotely? i am sixteen and i dropped out of hihgschool
i am sick of being fucking tormented for this feature i cannot fucking control
i am sick of this shit

No that’s your reality. Not mine.
i mean everyone else sees it so its brutal its impossible to be confident when niggas always wanna tear u down

I’ve

I’ve found that if one is facially attractive, even if short, people tend to be nice.
yeah but even then ur less respected than a tall men

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
any jobs that i can work from home remotely? i am sixteen and i dropped out of hihgschool
i am sick of being fucking tormented for this feature i cannot fucking control
i am sick of this shit
ur gonna have to get ur diploma. look into computer science/cybersecurity field certifications and hopefully land yourself a 20k - 40k remote job out of high school. testout has some good certifications.

ur gonna have to get ur diploma. look into computer science/cybersecurity field certifications and hopefully land yourself a 20k - 40k remote job out of high school. testout has some good certifications.
holy shit nigga i shoudlbe fucking kept doing computetr camp after 7th grade nigga
i cant do it now

04295110 EF33 462B BCEA A8AD66AE3DB8

ytou are 16 maybe your plates haven't fused yet, get on your heightmaxxing asap.
Maybe you can end up being 5'8'', which is much much better than 5'6''

ytou are 16 maybe your plates haven't fused yet, get on your heightmaxxing asap.
Maybe you can end up being 5'8'', which is much much better than 5'6''
yeah tbhj we got a new assistant manager a few days ago and she flirted with the htn 6 3 nigga
I AM SO SICK OF EVERY FEMALE COWOKRER FLIRTING WITH THIS NIGGA WHO ISNT EVEN FUCKING 4.5 PSL