Manager told me my colleagues "dread" to work with me

NuclearBrainReturns

NuclearBrainReturns

Matthew 4:1-11
I'm the new guy basically and I have apparently disturbed the flow because I have never worked in that environment before and they have little unwritten rules constantly that I have to remember and yet its not in the training. Genuinely thought I was doing better this week but then at my 1 month review, my manager let me know in confidence that there are a lot of people at my work that absolutely despise me and I have no idea why.

It wasn't a shock mind you, I knew a lot of people started to hate me after the 2nd week because I was asking a lot of questions to make sure I was getting everything right. I didn't want to fuck up and make things worse for people so I tried my best to have people get on with me.

But turns out I am absolutely shit at this job and my colleagues genuinely dislike me to the point of speaking to my manager about it.

Although, the funny thing about it is, my manager really likes me and she told me she had an argument with someone about what was said about me because she also doesn't understand why they would feel that strongly.

My supervisor (one step below my manager) has been a pain in my arse for the last 3 weeks. She has had it in for me all this time. The first time was because I made an efficiency suggestion that my manager overheard and said was actually a good idea. My supervisor scowled at me cuz I outshined her and I'm a lowly ant drone (on paper).

I have a funny feeling its my supervisor who has made that comment. My manager said she got annoyed at her and to remember how she started out when she first became a supervisor and how much of a "shitshow" it apparently was. Its so ironic though. Usually wagecels are getting fucked by the highest up but in my case, my manager actually gets on with me really well, its everyone else that has an issue with me.

I think my supervisor is scared because I have already made suggestions within my first week that she hasnt probably thought about in her entire life. I completely IQ mog her and one time this scared her because she was talking shit and went absolutely apeshit at me for a small mistake and in turn I sternly told her never to speak to me like that again and that I was not there to be spoken to like shit.

That was on my review. I'm not allowed to "speak back" aka defend myself. Its so fucking shit man its laughable.

So funny that when you get a pleb who manages to get a little bit of power they grab hold of it with everything they can. Meanwhile someone who is naturally a gifted leader casually gives suggestions that only a pleb on hallucenogenic drugs could come up with.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 14392, ChristianChad and 13 others
What are you doing exactly?

Are you living in Israel bro?

• JFL
Reactions: Brazitard, House Lannister, rand anon and 1 other person
just some jew shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brazitard and Johnnybegood
just some jew shit
It is very important that he answers both questions...because if he is working with mostly Ashkenazi Jews it is over for his mediocre IQ genetics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Deleted member 17735, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
What are you doing exactly?

Are you living in Israel bro?
I live in the UK. I work with white women, ethnic teenagers and one other white guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, isis_Bleach, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
You sound like a normal person, get off this site before your brain is melted forever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brazitard, SubhumanCurrycel, rand anon and 2 others
You sound like a normal person, get off this site before your brain is melted forever
I've been on lookism since 2018. And I know I'm a normal dude, its everyone else who is absolutely screwball tier.

Finally came to this realisation tbh, there is absolutely fuck all wrong with me its everyone else that is utterly mental.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Brazitard, isis_Bleach and 5 others
Stop asking questions then?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LimaDummy, Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 21620
It is very important that he answers both questions...because if he is working with mostly Ashkenazi Jews it is over for his mediocre IQ genetics
I'm the closest person at my work with Jewish ancestry and I don't have any. However, I do exhibit the superiority complex they have.

• JFL
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Deleted member 21620
"Have mercy I cry city you're all upon my mind
Sometimes I think you keep forgetting that you don't know me
Mercy I cry city you're all upon my mind"

I'm the closest person at my work with Jewish ancestry and I don't have any. However, I do exhibit the superiority complex they have.
I don't understand why they hate you. Are you ethnic?...could they be racist?

I don't understand why they hate you. Are you ethnic?...could they be racist?
No I'm not ethnic they just don't like me because I'm the new guy and they have been in a clique for years. I turn up, and disturb the flow.

Essentially.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
I've been on lookism since 2018. And I know I'm a normal dude, its everyone else who is absolutely screwball tier.

Finally came to this realisation tbh, there is absolutely fuck all wrong with me its everyone else that is utterly mental.
I got the same. Similar timeline too. Ppl are insane, but some are chill.

Takes real effort finding quality peeps

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and NuclearBrainReturns
I got the same. Similar timeline too. Ppl are insane, but some are chill.

Takes real effort finding quality peeps
Ppl are fucking mental. Utterly mental. Trust no cunt.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and MoggerGaston
I had similar experience but I realized the “unspoken rules” weren’t actually there and were just excuse to work with someone they like instead

• JFL
Reactions: NuclearBrainReturns
I had similar experience but I realized the “unspoken rules” weren’t actually there and were just excuse to work with someone they like instead
LOL probably fucking true tbh

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Do you talk to your colleagues enough? Make eye contact and smile or say something as you pass them? Do you hang out with them on breaks?

Do you talk to your colleagues enough? Make eye contact and smile or say something as you pass them? Do you hang out with them on breaks?
Yeah like I tried my best initially to speak to them and stuff but they were being cunts so I just stuck with myself

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Stalk a random coworkers gf and send her to him cut in pieces. That should take their focus off of you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 21620, GetShrekt and 2 others
Yeah like I tried my best initially to speak to them and stuff but they were being cunts so I just stuck with myself
Wdym they were being cunts?

Surely there's at least 1 person you can speak to

Maybe try speakin to 1 person individually cuz sum ppl act tough with others but are pussyos alone

Stalk a random coworkers gf and send her to him cut in pieces. That should take their focus off of you
Already tried that

Already tried that
Anger GIF by One Chicago

16363.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
nuclear i thought this would be a vocaroo but man u really did hit me with a long essay

i still read all of it, mirin ur iqmogging skills

Wdym they were being cunts?

Surely there's at least 1 person you can speak to

Maybe try speakin to 1 person individually cuz sum ppl act tough with others but are pussyos alone
There was 1 dude who was chill who I used to speak to all the time. We got on really well but he ended up leaving to go to university.

Was quite funny that I would be all reserved and shit around them but when that guy came in me and him started laughing and being hyper NT talking about shit.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and ChristianChad
Oh ok ill just stand about at work doing fuck all and get fired. Lol
The thing with asking questions is you need to be clued on to weather or not what your asking has already been covered (in meetings etc) you could be asking stuff already answered which makes it look like your not paying attention

Happens to me that I'm paying attention but don't understand what the fuck people are talking about, and I essentially ask again, and it can piss people off

• +1
So funny that when you get a pleb who manages to get a little bit of power they grab hold of it with everything they can. Meanwhile someone who is naturally a gifted leader casually gives suggestions that only a pleb on hallucenogenic drugs could come up with.
Legit, I have no doubt your supervisor is talking shit about you to all of your co workers to get them to turn against you assuming there is no significant reason for your other co workers to dislike you
What kind of tasks do you have to do and why did you fuck some stuff up/not perform well?

It's insane how normies are so fucking threatened by anyone "beneath them in the hierarchy" outshining them
If the rest of your co workers dislike you without having their opinion swayed by someone else then I'm willing to bet they dislike you for your looks/personality more than for your performance at the job, they would accept constant fuckups from and attractive young girl with a naive seeming personality

• +1
Happens to me that I'm paying attention but don't understand what the fuck people are talking about, and I essentially ask again, and it can piss people off
I like to piss people off by asking dumb questions like during a staff meeting to raise my hand and be like:
- Excuse me...!
- Uhh, yes?
- Can I go to the bathroom?
- Uhh, yeah... of course, you don't have to ask my permission.

After returning and people staring at me:
-Man, you won't believe what I saw in the bathroom - there was this rat as big as a cat, we didn't have rats at my previous workplace. It's nice however that are are no mosquitoes here...So...what did I miss?

I'm the new guy basically and I have apparently disturbed the flow because I have never worked in that environment before and they have little unwritten rules constantly that I have to remember and yet its not in the training. Genuinely thought I was doing better this week but then at my 1 month review, my manager let me know in confidence that there are a lot of people at my work that absolutely despise me and I have no idea why.

It wasn't a shock mind you, I knew a lot of people started to hate me after the 2nd week because I was asking a lot of questions to make sure I was getting everything right. I didn't want to fuck up and make things worse for people so I tried my best to have people get on with me.

But turns out I am absolutely shit at this job and my colleagues genuinely dislike me to the point of speaking to my manager about it.

Although, the funny thing about it is, my manager really likes me and she told me she had an argument with someone about what was said about me because she also doesn't understand why they would feel that strongly.

My supervisor (one step below my manager) has been a pain in my arse for the last 3 weeks. She has had it in for me all this time. The first time was because I made an efficiency suggestion that my manager overheard and said was actually a good idea. My supervisor scowled at me cuz I outshined her and I'm a lowly ant drone (on paper).

I have a funny feeling its my supervisor who has made that comment. My manager said she got annoyed at her and to remember how she started out when she first became a supervisor and how much of a "shitshow" it apparently was. Its so ironic though. Usually wagecels are getting fucked by the highest up but in my case, my manager actually gets on with me really well, its everyone else that has an issue with me.

I think my supervisor is scared because I have already made suggestions within my first week that she hasnt probably thought about in her entire life. I completely IQ mog her and one time this scared her because she was talking shit and went absolutely apeshit at me for a small mistake and in turn I sternly told her never to speak to me like that again and that I was not there to be spoken to like shit.

That was on my review. I'm not allowed to "speak back" aka defend myself. Its so fucking shit man its laughable.

see this is the problem when they improperly train new employees and don't even show them how to do shit and get mad at them for no fucking reason when they're the problem themseleves and they wonder why the worldi s so hateful

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, NuclearBrainReturns and Deleted member 21620
Managers also love me. I had everyone turned against me with a massive hoax.

• +1
Reactions: NuclearBrainReturns
Managers also love me. I had everyone turned against me with a massive hoax.
The situation is weirder when its the highest up that really gets on well with you and everyone below them hates you. I think I would understand if my manager hated me yet collegues liked me, it might be superiority complex or whatever. But when it's the other way around shit gets weird real fast

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and RAITEIII
It's just some tactical boolshit they use to fuck with you man. I got told the same thing at mcdonalds. She kept saying, "even teenagers are outdoing you." I was like bech shut the fek up. I'm on this real shit.