Mandible bone length is crucial for forward growth potential

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Don’t know if this got discussed here before but I just realized this the other night when I was out with my friends. Two of them sat close to each other and I could see both their side profiles. Neither of them is recessed or downward grown.
I fact both have a gonial angle similar to Chico’s (probably around 120 degree) and a compact midface.
But still one of them looks much more forward grown. And the reason for that is that his mandible bone/lower jaw bone is just longer than the one of my other friend.
Basically what that means is that the potential of your forward growth depends completely on the genetics of your bone size and not just ideal environment (nose breathing, mewing etc).
Picture example:
93ECDD1D B4D8 4F9E B136 0BD74F477646

both mandibles have the same gonial angle but still one looks more forward grown because of the longer bone size.

TLDR: mandible bone length is significant for forward growth potential

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 11770 and 12 others
Feels good to have a mandible longer than my dick

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, shahid khan, Deleted member 24444 and 8 others
Don’t know if this got discussed here before but I just realized this the other night when I was out with my friends. Two of them sat close to each other and I could see both their side profiles. Neither of them is recessed or downward grown.
I fact both have a gonial angle similar to Chico’s (probably around 120 degree) and a compact midface.
But still one of them looks much more forward grown. And the reason for that is that his mandible bone/lower jaw bone is just longer than the one of my other friend.
Basically what that means is that the potential of your forward growth depends completely on the genetics of your bone size and not just ideal environment (nose breathing, mewing etc).

every 60 seconds a minute passes moment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Danish_Retard, .👽. and 8 others
Can u post a picture example

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and germanlooks

yea bsso is just increasing that length, and it seems like the max bsso movements are like 15 to 18mm. The length of the mandible must depend on the forward growth of the maxilla though?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 14848, Squirtle and 1 other person
Can u post a picture example
3D3667B2 F10C 44EB BF44 5B3E30BFA23D
The mandible looks the same, has the same gonial angle but the length is different. The above one is shorter than the lower one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, subhuman incel, Preoximerianas and 4 others
The average mandible is 11 cm long. Assuming you have a giga Chad jaw, it's 12 cm max (above that would look completely retarded and underbite tier) not counting the mentalis protuberance (the roundness at the end). Your dick is below 5 inches long?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Boxingfan, Mewton, Nibbletslol and 15 others
The average mandible is 11 cm long. Assuming you have a giga Chad jaw, it's 12 cm max (above that would look completely retarded and underbite tier) not counting the mentalis protuberance (the roundness at the end). Your dick is below 5 inches long?
mirin autism

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero, subhuman incel and 7 others
It was a joke you aspie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero, subhuman incel and 4 others
Another water is wet thread by our favourite essay artist

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Danish_Retard, subhuman incel and 5 others
Another water is wet thread by our favourite essay artist
Keep barking for me you irrelevant inkwell and leave my thread

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, thecel, Warlow and 1 other person
Picture example:
View attachment 1324874
both mandibles have the same gonial angle but still one looks more forward grown because of the longer bone size.

but this doesn't disprove environmental influnece cause madibular projection is also dependant on maxillary projection
growth and sex hormones also underlie
environmental influnece to a degree

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, subhuman incel, thecel and 1 other person
Picture example:
View attachment 1324874

BSSO for the win

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and thecel
but this doesn't disprove environmental influnece cause madibular projection is also dependant on maxillary projection
growth and sex hormones also underlie
environmental influnece to a degree
Yea I didn’t mean to disprove environmental influence.
My point was to show that if two persons have the same ideal environmental influence on their jaw development, one could still look more forward grown because of longer mandible bones. And if the mandible bone is longer, the maxilla is as well obv.
While sex hormones play a role it’s still to a part just genetic. There will be people with lower prenatal T who still have longer jaw bones than someone with higher prenatal t levels

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad, AscendingHero, subhuman incel and 2 others
Yea I didn’t mean to disprove environmental influence.
My point was to show that if two persons have the same ideal environmental influence on their jaw development, one could still look more forward grown because of longer mandible bones. And if the mandible bone is longer, the maxilla is as well obv.
While sex hormones play a role it’s still to a part just genetic. There will be people with lower prenatal T who still have longer jaw bones than someone with higher prenatal t levels
prenatal t isn't only a thing that boost your body but also shows that pregnancy went well
Obv. there are genetic differences in maxillary projection but the same gonial angle doesn't mean that two persons have the same level of development

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
but the same gonial angle doesn't mean that two persons have the same level of development
I was mainly talking about posture, tongue posture, chewing etc.
Both my friends have the same gonial angle and forward growth. But one just has longer mandible bones + longer maxilla which makes his forward growth appear even bigger. Obv they could have differences in development but I think it’s more of a genetic thing how long the bone itself grows.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
Both my friends have the same gonial angle and forward growth. But one just has longer mandible bones + longer maxilla which makes his forward growth appear even bigger. Obv they could have differences in development but I think it’s more of a genetic thing how long the bone itself grows.
I don't understand, they have the same forward growth but one has a longer mandible?
That doesn't make sense
Is one taller, has a bigger or longer skull?

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Picture example:
View attachment 1324874

Mandible length is probably the least important factor In a good jawline. Obviously doesn’t hurt to have a Long one tho

it’s mostly about the submental and the hyoid position and a strong visible flaring ramus

I don't understand, they have the same forward growth but one has a longer mandible?
That doesn't make sense
Is one taller, has a bigger or longer skull?
the one with the longer mandible has a longer skull

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
the one with the longer mandible has a longer skull
that's logical but is also influenced by masticatory muscle usage and skull growth as a baby (plagiocephaly, brachycephaly)
Screenshot 20210730 133158 Chrome

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and germanlooks
11 cm including the ramus? What's the average mandible length of just the mandible body?

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
11 cm including the ramus? What's the average mandible length of just the mandible body?

11 cm – 12 cm is just the mandible’s body. Including the ramus the average is about 18.5 cm.

Last edited:
yea bsso is just increasing that length, and it seems like the max bsso movements are like 15 to 18mm. The length of the mandible must depend on the forward growth of the maxilla though?

you can get up to 30 mm with super bimax

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
no, not including the ramus. also, measuring this is kind of dumb because it's impossible to omit soft tissue if you're not measuring an xray

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
mine is veyr long then lmfao

Mandible length is probably the least important factor In a good jawline. Obviously doesn’t hurt to have a Long one tho

it’s mostly about the submental and the hyoid position and a strong visible flaring ramus
Hey bro , not that I have issue with this , but wasn't it like that longer mandible causes a higher placement of hyoid bone which in turn makes the submental more tight ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
very true. I'm a bit downward grown but my absolutely gigantic mandible means i look forward grown

longer maxilla? how can be a maxilla longer ? you mean vertically?

do you guys think that chewing in puberty could result in better mandible length?

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Feels good to have a mandible longer than my dick

My dick is miles longer than my mandible, so careful how you phrase certain things, bud.

It's almost like saying you got a huge dick because it doesn't fit in a toilet paper roll/tube. News flash: its circumference's only ~4.5 inches.'

aa6c7b8b614889b8aec65dbb75cde633

You might be too quick to give info away, like being a 5'9" dicklet from England or something like that. jk lol