mandible recessed back???

rares54

rares54

I visit on here once a month
I have been looking at my side profile these last few days and my mandible looks further back? Not really recessed but further back.

This can't be the case unless I have been mouthbreathing and shitty posture right,

could it be because my neck muscles have been getting bigger and give the illusion of a smaller mandible in comparison (from necktraining) ?

Or maybe because my chin grew in size and makes my mandible look smaller? If that's the case does it mean that the mandible will fill up too later on?

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
I have been looking at my side profile these last few days and my mandible looks further back? Not really recessed but further back.

This can't be the case unless I have been mouthbreathing and shitty posture right,

could it be because my neck muscles have been getting bigger and give the illusion of a smaller mandible in comparison (from necktraining) ?

Or maybe because my chin grew in size and makes my mandible look smaller? If that's the case does it mean that the mandible will fill up too later on?
reminds me of my 1st post

no. you are recessed.