Manipulate foids

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Foids have been manipulating men since the dawn of time. The men who manipulate foids are seen as dark triad slayers.

Emulate those dark triad slayers. If you can get close to a foid and get in a relationship with her, manipulate her. Close her off from all her friends. Make her think that her friends are holding her back and that you and her can make it to the top if she places all trust within you.

Manipulate them into doing favours for you. Make them think they’re gonna get something out of it in the end. Beat them at their own game. Use them for sex and sex only. Get attached with one that Has a legit personality if you ever want to settle down.

This obviously won’t work if you’re an ogre. Truecels should ignore this. But if you have potential to ascend or already are ascended, get into the game of manipulating people, especially women. If you do this, life becomes easier for you.

Don’t forget to psychologically scar your girl as well. Beat her And then give her validation and tender love a few hours later so she gets hooked On you. Don’t be high inhib, just do it. @benisblatt should make a thread on this tbh

TLDR: Manipulate women into doing what you want

@Aesthetic

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 3123, turkproducer and 9 others
High iq thread, from the bbc champion king.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Your BBC champion energy is off the charts, one high IQ thread after the other

• +1
Redpills me. XD

• +1
Redpills me. XD
Some parts of the red pill are legit. It’s just the PUA and “spin plates brah!” Garbage that destroys it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, john2 and BrettyBoy
Been doin this since birth

• +1
Stop with all the banger threads you're gonna destroy my brain

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Blackout.xl
i wish you posted more blackout. you are a very solid dude.

• +1
Indeed manipulating a girl is insane lifefuel, especially when you try to make her jealous by thinking you are hitting up other girls. Always giving her the doubt if you like her or don't like her. Give her affection one day but ignoring her the other day etc etc etc

She will get hooked and infatuated with you to oblivion, especially if you ant her for the short term this is a great way to go about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123 and Blackout.xl
how do you do this with an ex