[MANIPULATIONMAXXING] How do you get your doctor to prescribe you oral minox ? (MANIPULATORS GTFIH)

Yahya

Yahya

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐋 πŠπˆππ†
title
(also please tell me what brand)
I heard oral minox is prescription only
If I were to quantify the state of my hairline rn id say im NW0.3 not nw0 not nw1 something like 0.3 I wanna take action before something eventually happens.

SO

My bakas.... How do I mind control my doctor.. into prescribing oral minox..
(

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and PseudoMaxxer
You can’t and you don’t need to just drink Minox liquid but be carefull you only need like a drop

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214, Yahya and N1666
asking baldcels for help @ShawarmaFilth @n9wiff

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, CarrotMaxxer, ALP and 1 other person
You can’t and you don’t need to just drink Minox liquid but be carefull you only need like a drop
D N R D + K Y S , R E T A R D

fucking retard
How am I retarded? That’s how they all do it, your a clown if you think you could get Minox oral prescription

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
How am I retarded? That’s how they all do it, your a clown if you think you could get Minox oral prescription
JFLLLL @N1666

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Who is "all" the people doing that?

This post summarises why you shouldn't be an utter retard and take topical minox orally, but I'm guessing a low iq faggot like you who finds skibidi toilet memes funny won't be able to comprehend it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, 4ever, onskibidi and 1 other person
Good luck convincing your doctor fucking clown if you don’t live in a complete shithole your not getting it
Thank for your very insightful reply
Who is "all" the people doing that?

This post summarises why you shouldn't be an utter retard and take topical minox orally, but I'm guessing a low iq faggot like you who finds skibidi toilet memes funny won't be able to comprehend it.
THERES A WHOLE ASS POST ON WHY YOU SHOULDNT DO THAT AND THIS RETARD PROCEEDS TO ADVISE THE OPPOSITE :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Also methanol is not common as you are stating JFL. Topical solutions by rule have got ethanol.

Right there you ruined your credibility.
The ingredients are safe to consume it’s lot just alcohol water and Minox
@N1666

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
U dont

Just get topical from store dude
I won't accept this answer. If niggas are taking oral minox it means there must be a way to acquire it.
Why are the people trying to stop me

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
  • +1
Reactions: Yahya
I won't accept this answer. If niggas are taking oral minox it means there must be a way to acquire it.
Why are the people trying to stop me
Idk anything about oral

my magic wand is the size of an iphone so like 6inches
is that bad
like if u put it to the side its the same size bp?

no phone on top the thin side on my shaft without pressing all the way down it's 6inches
Its prolly 6.5 then which is dickcel but solid

Whats ur phone model

welcome to the block list

iphone11
Over but we got the same size ig
Depends on ur current bf% but bonepressed ur prolly 6.3-6.6

Over but we got the same size ig
Depends on ur current bf% but bonepressed ur prolly 6.3-6.6
how is that dickcel tho like bro come on women are not that deep inside

how is that dickcel tho like bro come on women are not that deep inside
Go on r/bigdickproblems

The only ones who say that they dont have problems with their 7.5+ dick are dudes with verified sizes

Only larpers say they have problems with 7.5+

Go on r/bigdickproblems

The only ones who say that they dont have problems with their 7.5+ dick are dudes with verified sizes

Only larpers say they have problems with 7.5+
okay but what is that supposed to mean thats like 1.5 difference how is 6in dicklet

okay but what is that supposed to mean thats like 1.5 difference how is 6in dicklet
Dude the difference from 6 inches and 7.5 is fucking huge lol

not that huge imo ngl
Look at it on ur ruler and see the difference

Vaginas are 8 inches long so u can fill 75% of it with 6 inches vs 95% with 7.5

Look at it on ur ruler and see the difference

Vaginas are 8 inches long so u can fill 75% of it with 6 inches vs 95% with 7.5
this is simply not true man 20 CM ???? LMAOO do u realize what ur saying

Bro if ur happy with 6 so be it lol theres tons of woman that like 6 inches
i am not
why wold they be
since apparently their shit is 20cm deep which is fucking insane and i doubt its real

this is simply not true man 20 CM ???? LMAOO do u realize what ur saying
β€œWhen you're aroused (turned on), it can stretch to four to eight inches. When you're turned on, blood flow increases in your vulva area which helps lengthen your vagina.”

β€œWhen you're aroused (turned on), it can stretch to four to eight inches. When you're turned on, blood flow increases in your vulva area which helps lengthen your vagina.”

• +1
you have to convince them that ur in pain and that its severely affecting ur mental health.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back