Manipulationmaxxing

D

Deleted member 15669

Platinum
Is there a guide on manipulating females on here? Tried to find one to no avail

The only way you can manipulate females is via manipulation of your perceived genetic coding

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15669 and Rt-Rust1
Many books on this.

Edit-But imagine needing a book for this JFL. A true manipulator is just born knowing how to do this shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Nigga. I made a video about manipulating people when I was a kid (18) 6 years ago it made 300+ reps in a relatively short. The I lost the account. I forgot the user and could never find it again :/ such a times.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15669
Many books on this.

Edit-But imagine needing a book for this JFL. A true manipulator is just born knowing how to do this shit
figured i might as well try jfl
but im looking for the cliffs notes basically

Nigga. I made a video about manipulating people when I was a kid (18) 6 years ago it made 300+ reps. The I lost the account. I forgot the user and could never find it again :/ such a times.
can you give a piece of advice or two here?

can you give a piece of advice or two here?
I would tell you that you get away frommanipulation. I was years into that and it is very stressful. Your always working twice as hard since for one thing you thing about real stuff and at the same time you are inventing a new reality. If you want to lie, then you have to act as though what you say were true. So you overload your mind. I also like to think that when you don't try to manipulate people, you also get rid of the burden of hiding your true intentions. I don't know what your situation is though. Maybe read those basic tutorials on the net and you ll be fine. I know some bookswhich titles I can send you.

I would tell you that you get away frommanipulation. I was years into that and it is very stressful. Your always working twice as hard since for one thing you thing about real stuff and at the same time you are inventing a new reality. If you want to lie, then you have to act as though what you say were true. So you overload your mind. I also like to think that when you don't try to manipulate people, you also get rid of the burden of hiding your true intentions. I don't know what your situation is though. Maybe read those basic tutorials on the net and you ll be fine. I know some bookswhich titles I can send you.
basically manipulating insecure females with past issues
sure