Manlet brutally cucked at party

Yes, in fact, with psychedelics many mental and even physical illnesses are treated, the guy who sells mushrooms treats his ex-drug addict wife with mushrooms and according to him she has been "clean" for 2 years
Yet the big pharma is pushing all these medications that will make their users addicted with little to no benefits meanwhile making psychedelics illegal:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
Yet the big pharma is pushing all these medications that will make their users addicted with little to no benefits meanwhile making psychedelics illegal:feelskek:
Remember that thanks to pharmacies we get opioids :Comfy:

Although in my country they sell mushrooms in some pharmacies but very expensive while I get them for free JFL ;)

I took 4 tramadol and my strength is like that of a 4 year old i feel sooooo :Comfy:

open your profile i could use your profile to post my crazy stories :feelshmm:

The girl is a f*cking skank.

I mean it does because how you look as a kid and teen are what makes up your life experiences, good looking kids are naturally more extroverted and nt because of positive feedback loops and its the other way around for ugly kids. good looking kids are more often that not going to be gl adults.
Positive feedback loop theory is legit. Cage at normies who say confidence is internal and not based on looks.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao