Deleted member 23564

Diamond

its over

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Zarek, garoupilled_ and 11 others
not bothered to watch it give us the summary

he says face is all that matters, 100% of attraction comes from face.
he says girls prefer ugly tall guy over good looking manlet he has 1.7 mil subs and saying this blackpilled shit

using terms like online dating is only for 'chads' and stuff its becoming more mainstream

• +1
Reactions: nevermind2 and ROTTING
Exactly these girls literally go to the gym with a bikini and doesnt want a 2sec glance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, ROTTING, nordsmog and 2 others
he says girls prefer ugly tall guy over good looking manlet he has 1.7 mil subs and saying this blackpilled shit
life of a manlet below 6´2 is hell

he says face is all that matters, 100% of attraction comes from face.
depends on arcehtype build

6'2 MTN face wide framed giga body speicmen is a chad

5'10 Chad face with normal body is a chad

6'8 LTN face normal body is a chad

different types of chads for the archetype

• +1
Reactions: johnnymacster
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564 and Iasacrko
be realistic under 5"11 is over (most countrie's)
Blackpill is becoming way to mainstream, 1 year ago u wouldn’t see vids like this Aboit height and face, I give it 5 more years till everyone knows and it becomes common sense

• +1
Reactions: copefuel, marek937, ROTTING and 3 others
If I see a nice ass and see through leggings where I can see the whore's panties when she does a squat, i'm gonna look. It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: virren, ROTTING, cytoplasm and 1 other person
Blackpill is becoming way to mainstream, 1 year ago u wouldn’t see vids like this Aboit height and face, I give it 5 more years till everyone knows and it becomes common sense
i was going to say the same thing

IRL anything under 5'11 is over. Online due to the inflation larp your height by 2 inche's every 2-3 year's.

water. even normies know this lol

using terms like online dating is only for 'chads' and stuff its becoming more mainstream
No he used those months ago. He’s blackpilled

no, his problem is his age. he is 60 yo in that vid. he fucked every hot girl until that age and now nobody wants his old ass. guess how he copes now? with his height :lul: heighthas 0 affect on females. 0
all the girls chose 5'7 to 5'9 average to htn over my ugly 6'2 friend, the same as me. i was ltn and 6'1 in the same class as him and again all the normie/htn but manlets got all the attention.

Then why are there so many manlets at gyms?
idk but it's crazy, I'm like a weak 5'5 and in my gym I see a lot of guys who are my height or just barely taller. when I wasn't blackpilled I thought that gymmaxxing would help me getting laid so I don't blame them

is there something wrong with that ?
most of them go to the gym to get girls, when it doesn't work. you can't compensate height with muscles (you can't compensate a lack of height, at all). your best bet if your manlet is pretty boy maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
JFL if you think youre allowed to interact with women if youre sub 5psl. Silly coping inkwells thought they could get away with objectifying women at the gym, they'll learn their lesson

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 25377, 5.5psl and 1 other person
most of them go to the gym to get girls, when it doesn't work. you can't compensate height with muscles (you can't compensate a lack of height, at all). your best bet if your manlet is pretty boy maxxing
Yes u can compensate. Wide frame 5’10 guy > lanklet 6’0

the fact that women prefer taller guys isn't any hidden blackpill fact. it's almost bluepill, all normies know that

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
nvm

Last edited:
To vast majority of female's now yes it won't work but there's still some (very low) amount of girl's who would still prefer your manletism with a gymmaxxed over a manlet with none. you have this defeatist mindset and already give up that easy. Sure you won't get a decent amount of decent quality of girl's but at least you get one to please your biological hunger to have sex.

unless your under 5'5 then yeah it's over no gym for your height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and User49
To vast majority of female's now yes it won't work but there's still some (very low) amount of girl's who would still prefer your manletism with a gymmaxxed over a manlet with none. you have this defeatist mindset and already give up that easy. Sure you won't get a decent amount of decent quality of girl's but at least you get one to please your biological hunger to have sex.

unless your under 5'5 then yeah it's over no gym for your height
it's not a "defeatist mindset", it's just not being delusional. I still go to the gym for many reasons, but not to be more attractive because I know it won't make any difference at all for the vast majority of females

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
under 5'8 gym is a waste of time it just looks like ur compensating for no height with muh muscles
I wasn't bothered to say it looked like you were compensating for height's under 5'5.

it's not a "defeatist mindset", it's just not being delusional. I still go to the gym for many reasons, but not to be more attractive because I know it won't make any difference at all for the vast majority of females
You literally are though ? If you go gym for other reason's your wasting your time then.

Greg projecting because he is a turbo manlet. It depends on the foid.

A lot of women just want a good FACE. A height like 5'8 + 6 PSL is a giga-slayer irl.

• +1
he got 0 attention in 4 years, like 0. he couldn't even get the ltn girl he liked after 6 months of chatting with her and she had crushes on 2 normie guys who where absolute manlets. why? face.

no, his problem is his age. he is 60 yo in that vid. he fucked every hot girl until that age and now nobody wants his old ass. guess how he copes now? with his height :lul: heighthas 0 affect on females. 0
all the girls chose 5'7 to 5'9 average to htn over my ugly 6'2 friend, the same as me. i was ltn and 6'1 in the same class as him and again all the normie/htn but manlets got all the attention.
No. Height is giga important unless you're ugly
Yes u can compensate. Wide frame 5’10 guy > lanklet 6’0
Fuck no lol. Where'd you get that shit

This needs to happen asap
79A4928E D66E 4221 9DBB 0882829C27BD

depends on arcehtype build

6'2 MTN face wide framed giga body speicmen is a chad

5'10 Chad face with normal body is a chad

6'8 LTN face normal body is a chad

different types of chads for the archetype
You are underestimating chad.

the 6'8" guy needs a MTN face and decent frame.

6'2" giga framed guy needs a HTN face

aslong as you're not fat or turbomanlet, if you have chad face, you'll be a chad.

However in IRL Amnesia is 5'9" chad face and needs 4 inch lifts and gymaxxed body. and he has said through his anecdotal experience that his height frauding helps a lot.

Last edited:
You are underestimating chad.

the 6'8" guy needs a MTN face and decent frame.

6'2" giga framed guy needs a HTN face

aslong as you're not fat or turbomanlet, if you have chad face, you'll be a chad.

However in IRL Amnesia is 5'9" chad face and needs 4 inch lifts and gymaxxed body. and he has said through his anecdotal experience that his height frauding helps a lot.
lol

Sexual freedom in a society will make women better then men .

Since they're way better at controlling their sexual needs and will only simp on chads

While men simps on anything

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS

It's wrong girls would always choose the more handsome guy over the taller one
Depends on how short if below 5'7-5'8 it's over anyways

7854a8c0cd4f3361110eb5f0c1d90f4c.jpg
FoYaDJ-agAIofa1
FoFhd2HWIAAWZH9
3008ec094c283f5e12ce14956a4b8cfe.jpg
20a64fdcd4fad4bf2a9de3f508d0204b.png

• +1
  • So Sad