Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel

Cringe Warning. Proceed at your own risk

Skip to 1:50

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrettyBoy, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
skip to 7:45 if you want to see the 7 foot Chad with his Asian girl.

Just Be White

• +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent, GenericChad1444, Deleted member 2933 and 1 other person
how does this subhuman approach if he doesnt get ioi

didnt watch all but did he get any numbers?

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
skip to 7:45 if you want to see the 7 foot Chad with his Asian girl.

Just Be White

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: no_hope_left, Deleted member 1560, UsernameRequired and 4 others
how does this subhuman approach if he doesnt get ioi

didnt watch all but did he get any numbers?
No numbers, it was pretty brutal.
I can relate, it was brutal for me to in the past when I did chat ups. But not as brutal as him. But still brutal.

I see, again. The number 1 "mistake". I used to make as well. But managed to find out at some point, that it's a mistake.
Not leaving asap, when the vibe/reply is bad or uninterested. All due to the false belief "woman might play hard to get".
Bad vibe/uninterested vibe; just save yourself the waisted time and energy and just quickly say goodbye and leave.

He did get laid tho several times but it took him somewhere in the ballpark of 2-300 approaches.

Worth it? No idea.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
he is not even bad looking but that accent

SsTytNP.jpg

Just be white, just be white.

It's as St Hamudi said. The blackpill is everywhere you can feel it
He did get laid tho several times but it took him somewhere in the ballpark of 2-300 approaches.

Worth it? No idea.

Link please?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 3043

Worth it? No idea.
How much time must it not cost? To approach 300 girls, have some chats, some dates. And then a few lays.
And it's not that one will have fun chatting up randoms, because as a normie you get treated pretty badly.

I doubt though to be honest. That he got laid with 300 approaches several times. If he didn't pay for it.

SsTytNP.jpg

Just be white, just be white.

It's as St Hamudi said. The blackpill is everywhere you can feel it

Link please?
Yeah just be white, 7 foot tall, above average looking to get a psl3 chink

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 3043 and FatJattMofo
The few times that I have approached I genuinely have good experiences and the girls seem giggly and interested in me

If i was a super low inhib day gamer spam approaching i bet i could slay the same day

My recent disaster was Tel Aviv beach I made a thread about... But she had friends coming.

they got intimidated cos they thought they weren't good enough for him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3043
His going through that horrible stage when you first begin approaching, the key is to never give up until you completely relax and become yourself around beautiful women, that’s when girls can sense your being yourself and that’s when the magic happens. This could take weeks, months or even years to reach that state where your vibe is always on. Then all the good stuff starts happening. This is probably the hardest skill a man can learn to a high level and I respect all those that have achieved success in approaching.

• JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
mirin indian sentience

His going through that horrible stage when you first begin approaching, the key is to never give up until you completely relax and become yourself around beautiful women, that’s when girls can sense your being yourself and that’s when the magic happens. This could take weeks, months or even years to reach that state where your vibe is always on. Then all the good stuff starts happening. This is probably the hardest skill a man can learn to a high level and I respect all those that have achieved success in approaching.

are you an approacher?

His going through that horrible stage when you first begin approaching, the key is to never give up until you completely relax and become yourself around beautiful women,
It's legit to practice being able to be relaxed-ish when chatting up a random, practicing being social, and a bit low inhib when necasairy.

I can already see, that maybe likely, the teacher told him to be a bit pushy and to stay in and keep trying, even though the vibe is bad.
Learned the hard way, that's ineffective as fuck. Just eject with bad vibes. Even if you manage to steer the bad vibe into positive (which cost tons of energy/effort) they will still reject you in the end. Like for example with the polish women, he got them to warm up to him a bit and gave a nice-ish convo. Still rejected of course. Aka time + energy waisted, life = short.

Worth it? No idea.
I'm in a whastapp group with this dude. He's actually still getting laid a fair bit! (posts shots of himself in bed with naked girls for proof)