Manlet = Over!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type

@bonelessMan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 21044, guitarlordace and 2 others

It's over for us my fellow manlets

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 24614 and Deleted member 22627
Oh never have I heard women don’t like short men!

I will rope ASAP bro!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
Isn’t there surgery available for manlets? Up to 6 inches of height right? Sure they can’t physically run afterward without snapping their femurs in half but it’s a small price to pay

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 22780
Water

• +1
Reactions: Azr616
Luckily I’m 5’10 w lifts.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: guitarlordace and Deleted member 18840
Isn’t there surgery available for manlets? Up to 6 inches of height right? Sure they can’t physically run afterward without snapping their femurs in half but it’s a small price to pay
Depends on ur height and face. If you’re above 5’9 it’s best to just max out face instead tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: guitarlordace and Deleted member 2507
  • JFL
Reactions: guitarlordace and Deleted member 22780
Bluepilled, if you’re not 6’0, you’re a fucking midget to women.
Keep coping while i get ready for my date w a 5’8 chick. Y’all mfs just ugly

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: guitarlordace and Deleted member 2507
Keep coping while i get ready for my date w a 5’8 chick. Y’all mfs just ugly
she’s using you, retard, fucking delusional betabuxx retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: guitarlordace and Deleted member 22780
17373.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: guitarlordace
Yeah and I’m gonna use her vagina jfl I ain’t gonna date the bitch

yeah. For most women face>height as long as ur not sub170cm.
height > face retard, you’ll never be hers mentally

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, guitarlordace and Deleted member 22780
height > face retard, you’ll never be hers mentally
Jfl after I finish my surgery maxx I’ll be close to 6psl. Most men won’t be able to compete facially. Add in the fact I’m gymmaxxed and 5’10 w minimal lifts and shoes (5’8 barefoot). It’s over for normies. I already do decent w women jfl

• Woah
Jfl after I finish my surgery maxx I’ll be close to 6psl. Most men won’t be able to compete facially. Add in the fact I’m gymmaxxed and 5’10 w minimal lifts and shoes (5’8 barefoot). It’s over for normies. I already do decent w women jfl
5’10 is still fucking manlet, stop coping

5’10 is still fucking manlet, stop coping
Yeah it is no shit. But it’s enough to get women. Isn’t that the whole fucking point of looksmaxxing?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2507, guitarlordace and Jigen
You’re chad bro?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
  • +1
Reactions: KingBetaTut, Jigen and guitarlordace
Yeah it is no shit. But it’s enough to get women. Isn’t that the whole fucking point of looksmaxxing?
you’ll never be a chad at that height retard

He’s coping hard cause he’s trucel. Jfl. I put 5’8 in my hinge bio and tinder bio and do fine. Then wear lifts irl to avoid height mog

nah but guys have said I’m good looking.
Can u pm face?

• Hmm...
you’ll never be a chad at that height retard
How many actual chads do u know? Chadlite facially and 5’10 w lifts is enough. I’m gonna go dm the girl I’m about to go out w and tell her a user off .org is saying it’s over for me at 5’8 jfl. She’ll cage once I include ur pic too
Can u pm face?
dont show face to graycels sorry bhai. Risk of being doxxed

• So Sad
He’s coping hard cause he’s trucel. Jfl. I put 5’8 in my hinge bio and tinder bio and do fine. Then wear lifts irl to avoid height mog

nah but guys have said I’m good looking.
I didn’t hit 5’8 (173 morning height) till age 18 and I felt way better about myself, it’s really not a bad height at all. I’m 5’9.5 barefoot now and I don’t feel short and I get called tall often.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2507 and Deleted member 22780
I didn’t hit 5’8 (173 morning height) till age 18 and I felt way better about myself, it’s really not a bad height at all. I’m 5’9.5 barefoot now and I don’t feel short and I get called tall often.
Obv for OLD it’s a bad height. But irl it doesn’t matter much. It’s mostly about face tbh. Girls that care for height care for height. But plenty don’t. I gotta pump out the heightpill cause that’s my schtick but I realized height is cope. Imagine telling Ian somerhalder or zac efron it’s over cause they’re 5’8 jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2507
Obv for OLD it’s a bad height. But irl it doesn’t matter much. It’s mostly about face tbh. Girls that care for height care for height. But plenty don’t. I gotta pump out the heightpill cause that’s my schtick but I realized height is cope. Imagine telling Ian somerhalder or zac efron it’s over cause they’re 5’8 jfl.

Girls that care about height don’t just care about it in isolation. This is such a myth. They care about height only if you pass the looks test. If you don’t, you’re still invisible even if 6’2

Face >> height.

Forever and always.

Last edited:
  • +1