Manlet story part 1. Depending on the feedback, I might post the second part

D

Deleted member 13235

Iron
Me and my boys were lined up (was 4 of us, we're all about 5'10"-6",) pretty drunk from pre-drinking and waiting to get into this club with a bunch of bitches around us (they were all about 5'7"-5'9" and in 3-4" heels.) An hour rolls by and we're almost at the entrance, when this 5'5" manlet comes by, apparently he was on the guest list, anyway, he goes to the bouncer (who's like 6'4" in boots, solid 230-240 lbs, pretty lean.) and tells him his name and tries to go in, but the bouncer replies "woah, there, lil' guy, where do you think you're going?" The ladies in the line laugh, as they put their heads up and look their eyes down in disgust, at the genetically inferior manlet.

The manlet says "haha, very funny, bro, I'm on the list I just wanna chill with my buddy before I leave town tonight" and tries to go back in, but the bouncer slightly nudges the manlet (who's like 150 lbs, lean, must work out regularly,) and I kid you not, the manlet flies like 10 feet from the nudge, into the road. The women in the line laugh hysterically, as do we, and the bouncer says "oh, ****, I'm sorry - I'm not used to dealing with midgets, forgive me." The manlet landed in a puddle of cold water and was enraged, he charged right up to the bouncer and said "I'M CALLING THE ****ING COPS! SO WHAT IF I'M SHORT, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TREAT ME LIKE THIS," as he whips out his phone, he accidentally knocks a cellphone out of this amazon's hand... the amazon (who was like 6'2" barefoot and had 5" heels on) freaks out and pushes the manlet like 7 feet down the line and starts beating the living **** out of him. He tried to overpower her, but she EFFORTLESSLY kept him held down with her left arm, as she pummeled his face in with the other. No one helped the manlet, we all just laughed at the guy getting his ass kicked by a woman. After about a minute or so, the woman gets bored and stands up, spits on the manlet and looks down on him, like he's the most worthless piece of **** in the world. All the women follow que and look down on him. The manlet scurries off, with a broken nose, arm and a few ribs and cries in pain and in utter defeat.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11074, IdiAmin, Deleted member 3299 and 3 others
This world deserve ISIS attacks everyday

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11705
you have to pay me to read that shit

Jfl.

Attachments

• R-8484226-1462523090-9325.jpeg.jpg
    R-8484226-1462523090-9325.jpeg.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 11
After about a minute or so, the woman gets bored and stands up, spits on the manlet and looks down on him, like he's the most worthless piece of **** in the world.
i'm fapping to this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13235
Sounds like tales. 150lb lean guy even at 5'5 isn't getting easily overpowered by a woman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ProAcktiv and BigJimsWornOutTires
tales from wattpad

Do you think the same thing would happen if he was 5'8?

Me and my boys were lined up (was 4 of us, we're all about 5'10"-6",) pretty drunk from pre-drinking and waiting to get into this club with a bunch of bitches around us (they were all about 5'7"-5'9" and in 3-4" heels.) An hour rolls by and we're almost at the entrance, when this 5'5" manlet comes by, apparently he was on the guest list, anyway, he goes to the bouncer (who's like 6'4" in boots, solid 230-240 lbs, pretty lean.) and tells him his name and tries to go in, but the bouncer replies "woah, there, lil' guy, where do you think you're going?" The ladies in the line laugh, as they put their heads up and look their eyes down in disgust, at the genetically inferior manlet.

The manlet says "haha, very funny, bro, I'm on the list I just wanna chill with my buddy before I leave town tonight" and tries to go back in, but the bouncer slightly nudges the manlet (who's like 150 lbs, lean, must work out regularly,) and I kid you not, the manlet flies like 10 feet from the nudge, into the road. The women in the line laugh hysterically, as do we, and the bouncer says "oh, ****, I'm sorry - I'm not used to dealing with midgets, forgive me." The manlet landed in a puddle of cold water and was enraged, he charged right up to the bouncer and said "I'M CALLING THE ****ING COPS! SO WHAT IF I'M SHORT, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TREAT ME LIKE THIS," as he whips out his phone, he accidentally knocks a cellphone out of this amazon's hand... the amazon (who was like 6'2" barefoot and had 5" heels on) freaks out and pushes the manlet like 7 feet down the line and starts beating the living **** out of him. He tried to overpower her, but she EFFORTLESSLY kept him held down with her left arm, as she pummeled his face in with the other. No one helped the manlet, we all just laughed at the guy getting his ass kicked by a woman. After about a minute or so, the woman gets bored and stands up, spits on the manlet and looks down on him, like he's the most worthless piece of **** in the world. All the women follow que and look down on him. The manlet scurries off, with a broken nose, arm and a few ribs and cries in pain and in utter defeat.
A very touching story that bestowed triumph and accomplishment. As to the taller guys and especially, that Amazon woman. Though the villain of this story would have to be the manlet. Like a little demon taunting those happy people. Ugh.

A very touching story that bestowed triumph and accomplishment. As to the taller guys and especially, that Amazon woman. Though the villain of this story would have to be the manlet. Like a little demon taunting those happy people. Ugh.

:feelsbadman:

Shittiest larp post ever

My guess is OP is a self-hating manlet

• +1
Reactions: Bitch and Deleted member 12827
i want another story

He's definitely going ER