Manletism

reddotguy

reddotguy

Bronze
I'm making this thread since I'm a manlet 168cm (over) and I'm 16 but my older brother is so much taller than me that nigga is like 181 CM and my dad is same height as me and mom is 2 to 3 inches shorter than me, why does this occur?? Don't everyone have a genetic limit for height from their parents if so why did God curse me with this :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Or will i grow more ??

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hattrick, fuxkdakikez, schizo echochamber and 5 others
what’s the point of this thread?

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777
what’s the point of this thread?
I wanna grow nigga, my brother is 6 ' ft and I'm a manlet so could it be possible that i have slow growth spurt?

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
Femboymaxx

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, hardestmfintheroom and reddotguy
Genetics are a real bitch

Environment maybe? Did ur brother play sports / was more active or have a different diet or something that mightve influenced it?

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and PseudoMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, reddotguy and blmratiopiggypoop
You can still grow with 16, I didnt but I saw many growing 10cm or more until their 20's.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bluemcdonalds, schizo echochamber, mirrormogger and 3 others
Blast gh Insulin and Ai

• Woah
Reactions: reddotguy
Genetics are a real bitch

Environment maybe? Did ur brother play sports / was more active or have a different diet or something that mightve influenced it?
From what I have heard he ate like shit and is still fat af now and he did some basketball and weightlifting

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop
ur brother is adopted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber, reddotguy and blmratiopiggypoop
From what I have heard he ate like shit and is still fat af now and he did some basketball and weightlifting
Basketball has got to have some blessing. My friend who was shorter than me (Im pretty short) grew to like 5'10 from a year of basketball every school lunch. Probably the jumping and sprinting?

Did / do you play basketball?

I'm making this thread since I'm a manlet 168cm (over) and I'm 16 but my older brother is so much taller than me that nigga is like 181 CM and my dad is same height as me and mom is 2 to 3 inches shorter than me, why does this occur?? Don't everyone have a genetic limit for height from their parents if so why did God curse me with this :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Or will i grow more ??
What is ur dads ethnicity?

Basketball has got to have some blessing. My friend who was shorter than me (Im pretty short) grew to like 5'10 from a year of basketball every school lunch. Probably the jumping and sprinting?

Did / do you play basketball?
No I didn't play any basketball

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop
So should I first check my growth plates cuz I don't wanna waste money
Obv

But There are similar cases Just Look at Kluivert family

• +1
You could have been malnutritioned. A lot of fat guys are tall. Goyslop can actually make you grow taller because it spikes your insulin.

Ask your parents when they grew. I gre a few inches at 17 and you might just genetically be a late bloomer. My mum stopped growing for 2 years and grew again and the same happened to me. Ask your parents and brother when they grew.

Nobody can find the answer but you

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, zura and reddotguy
Your 5'6 at 16 if you arent like youe brother you will grow to 5'8 maximum.

I had a friend who was 5'6 at 16 and dude has been coping for for ages hes 18 now and still 5'6

I had a friend who was 5'6 at 16 and dude has been coping for for ages hes 18 now and still 5'6
Ask your parents at what ages they stopped growing some just have late bloomer genes. I don't know why nobody does this

• +1

Is that's so i atleast want to try and get to 5'9 so i can no longer be a manlet

I had a late growth spurt at 17 to 19 where I went from 6" to 6'2, I started consuming much more protein heavy diet with eggs and more meat so that might help you

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: reddotguy and hardestmfintheroom
I had a late growth spurt at 17 to 19 where I went from 6" to 6'2, I started consuming much more protein heavy diet with eggs and more meat so that might help you
Mirin ,will start eating atleast 80 g of protein a day from now on

Or will i grow more ??
god hates u unfortunatly

• +1
Avi checks out

Ok bhai , also I wanna drink milk for calcium and i heard it closes growth plates because of soy % is it true??
Soy is very minor. That is a right wing meme. Drink whole milk preferable raw

• +1
Mirin ,will start eating atleast 80 g of protein a day from now on
80g is way less for your age, you need to get atleast 120+, use whey protein with 6+ BCCA profile as it gets absorbed better

• +1
at 16 I was 165 cm, always been a late bloomer, spent every single hour of my 16 to 18 years praying to god I would grow to at least 5'9.

Well, praying did not help...

its over

• So Sad
Reactions: arfac
at 16 I was 165 cm, always been a late bloomer, spent every single hour of my 16 to 18 years praying to god I would grow to at least 5'9.

Well, praying did not help...

its over
Wait how tall are you now?

Wait how tall are you now?
5 7, my only growth spurt happened at 16. Always been the shortest or the second shortest throughout all my life

Ok bhai , also I wanna drink milk for calcium and i heard it closes growth plates because of soy % is it true??
Drink raw milk, Dosent matter how it tastes,Also eat 2 eggs a day with the yolk. Stretch a little bit and play any sport that makes you run a lot like football/basketball, also don't wear shoes, slippers etc. unless you absolutely need to, Don't wear at home

• +1
Drink raw milk, Dosent matter how it tastes,Also eat 2 eggs a day with the yolk. Stretch a little bit and play any sport that makes you run a lot like football/basketball, also don't wear shoes, slippers etc. unless you absolutely need to, Don't wear at home
Running might actually be legit, I started running more with a PE buddy of mine and went from 5'8 - 5'10 in one school semester, though bulking and sleep + milk also helped probably

Running might actually be legit, I started running more with a PE buddy of mine and went from 5'8 - 5'10 in one school semester, though bulking and sleep + milk also helped probably
Yeah I was a fatty growing up but always ran a lot playing football, Your stomach should hurt, Also drink water tbh

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy and bluemcdonalds
Stretch, eat, take hgh if you can, lift, and pray

It doesnt mean shit, my father have 7 brothers their height range from 165 to 187 my father is 181

Same thing my grand father is 170 is father was 182 but my grand father sons are 192 and 188

• +1
its a real gamble.
my brothers and me dont look alike and have our strengths and weaknesses lookswise.
@whiteislandpill

• +1