Manlets and TallBallers of lookism, what is overall sexual sucess/ioi/treatment from bitches really like

Manlets/Tall men of lookism how is your dating success and overall attention/ioi from girls

• I am a manlet here and have great success with getting girls/female attention

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a tall and have great success with getting females/female attention

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I am a manlet and do bad with girls

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I am tall and do bad with girls

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • I am of average height range, so this poll isn't relevant to me

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • I am tall height and do average/same as normies do with girls

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • I am manlet and do average/same as normies do with girls

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
A

AscensionMan98

Kraken
Manlets of lookism ( less then average height of your country by more then 5cm/2 inches), and tall men of lookism (>5cm/2 inches of your average country height ), what is your dating life/sexual success like, and how many ioi/girls mirin do you get.

Manlets, is it as bad as they say. Do you feel that your over shadowed by tall men with average faces, or do you feel your face and good body ( if you have ) makes up for it and its not as bad/or anywhere close as this forum makes it.

Tall men , do you feel that your height alone has helped out a lot for dating, or feel its been over rated and your not seeing the expected success you would expect from your height. Do you think that relative to your face you did well in the dating/sex scene and getting indicators of interest or not really.

For this poll, average height will be within 1 inch ( +- 2.5 cm ) of your country average height.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and currylightskin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Xangsane, Bui and 1 other person
I am +1 SD height and none of these options are relevant.

manlet and i do average to good with girls

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
Being tall doesn't do shit, still treated like a manlet

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and AscensionMan98
Tall and bad with women.

• Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
You think its cause of face, lack of frame, lack of taking action, or mental cel.

Some combination of the above. My frame probably isn't a significant factor though.

Basically not GL and/or NT enough (shows in pics too) to have ascended via dating apps. Not brave and NT enough for cold approach. Lack of NT, high inhib/social cowardice and life situation are also unfavourable for warm approach.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16384 and AscensionMan98
Manlets of lookism ( less then average height of your country by more then 5cm/2 inches), and tall men of lookism (>5cm/2 inches of your average country height ), what is your dating life/sexual success like, and how many ioi/girls mirin do you get.

Manlets, is it as bad as they say. Do you feel that your over shadowed by tall men with average faces, or do you feel your face and good body ( if you have ) makes up for it and its not as bad/or anywhere close as this forum makes it.

Tall men , do you feel that your height alone has helped out a lot for dating, or feel its been over rated and your not seeing the expected success you would expect from your height. Do you think that relative to your face you did well in the dating/sex scene and getting indicators of interest or not really.

For this poll, average height will be within 1 inch ( +- 2.5 cm ) of your country average height.
manlet tax is very real. I get mogged lots

• So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and AscensionMan98
Average and decent

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98