Manlets are not peaceful, they are just harmless - the case for MMA-maxxing

are you seriously claiming youd beat lebron in a fight?
I wouldn't, I'm not skilled enough yet. If I was training for a few more years, and bulked up a bit, there's a decent shot I'd give him a run for his money. Hajaj is fucking huge, he kill lebron however

• +1
Reactions: thegoat and Deleted member 17611
Good thread brother

All of them nigga. I'm 6'2 myself.

Height is not that important. You never see height classes in combat sports, because height matters very little.

Check this video out, short MMA trained manlet DROPS 2 unskilled tall niggas. HE DROPS BOTH OF THEM AT ONCE.

Now shut up and go train some MMA, you'll see for yourself what trained manlets are capable of.

that was utter domination. The way he caught that guys kick. Goddamn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17611
Is it a good idea to perma carry a knife on me in case a fight breaks out?

Up until college I was relegated on being a typical pleasant beta male. I Jestermaxxed a lot as well mostly when women were around. I didn’t get anything from them but ironically I made friends with the bullies and thugs at school because of my humor so I never ended up in a fight.

If I were 5’10 or higher I would’ve never been the type to shy away from confrontation of jestermaxx. Luckily I’m American so I can protect myself with a gun if I’m in any real danger . But for a simple bar fight I’m practically screwed being 5’4.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Up until college I was relegated on being a typical pleasant beta male. I Jestermaxxed a lot as well mostly when women were around. I didn’t get anything from them but ironically I made friends with the bullies and thugs at school because of my humor so I never ended up in a fight.

If I were 5’10 or higher I would’ve never been the type to shy away from confrontation of jestermaxx. Luckily I’m American so I can protect myself with a gun if I’m in any real danger . But for a simple bar fight I’m practically screwed being 5’4.
Bro watch the videos being posted in replies. Two days ago i wouldve agreed with you but now im MMApilled

just fkin MMAmaxx bro, I have a no fucks given mindset to most people irl now. Normies don't scare me, only niggas I'm scared of are trained fuckers. Untrained guys, 9/10 times I'll murder them haha

• +1
Reactions: thegoat
  • +1
Reactions: thegoat
How common are broken bones and dislocated joints in mma gyms? I was once play-fighting my friend, he did some sort of wrestling throw on me, and my foot stuck out in the wrong place so my ankle took my whole bodyweight + his. Couldnt walk for a week.

power manlets are usually extremely violent