Manlets are the only ones rotting on weekends 🤣

heightislife198

heightislife198

Banned
Over if you are under 6’3 while 6’3 and up niggas go outside and get laid us manlets rot it’s over

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hattrick, Deleted member 21531, FailedNormieManlet and 8 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EggKing, Deleted member 21531, normie_joe and 2 others
I rot everyday

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, Manletmachine, HerpDerpson and 2 others
I'm 6'3 and I'm rotting with you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 17244 and Nick.Harte
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Foreverbrad, datboijj and 1 other person

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, FinasteridePoison, Marsik and 10 others
C1BB7C9D EC04 48AB B70E 729CA880B501

• JFL
Reactions: FinasteridePoison and buflek
Over if you are under 6’3 while 6’3 and up niggas go outside and get laid us manlets rot it’s over
AVG height yesterday night was certainly much higher than during the day on the streets. All the manlet ethnics are gone tall moggers remain

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
AVG height yesterday night was certainly much higher than during the day on the streets. All the manlet ethnics are gone tall moggers remain
Only tall men go outside

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531

He looks like a upgraded version of that youtube pedo catcher who's a major Irish angelo cuck. He just has that wimpy cuck face and chin. Basically like the courier from skyrim.

Png transparent the elder scrolls v skyrim courier video game information wiki the elder scrol

Bs -height is totally irrelevant, I'm a manlet and never had my height stop me on anything in any country.

@FailedNormieManlet

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 30593
Only tall men go outside
During day there is many manlets bro everywhere. But at night they go sleep to wageslave or go to gymcope in the morning or whatever or they drink by themselves. I feel barely abov AVG at 191 so jfl at sub 180 men going out or even worse trying to get a girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
You’re just ugly then. Height is a meme unless very short

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, 5.5psl and Deleted member 30593
I'm currently outside. Stop generalising, misogynistic pig.

It's all face at the end of the day
Nah height is important, feels good to be 6'3 complimented several times by girls too
But yeh face is much more important than height as it is what makes you attractive

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Nah height is important, feels good to be 6'3 complimented several times by girls too
But yeh face is much more important than height as it is what makes you attractive

I mean my height hasn't helped me I'm not 6 3 like you I'm 6 1 with shoes which again what is every 1 sees but it's never helped me with a good face though I would do so much better

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I mean my height hasn't helped me I'm not 6 3 like you I'm 6 1 with shoes which again what is every 1 sees but it's never helped me with a good face though I would do so much better
6'1 with shoes isn't tall
187 +cm barefoot evening height is
If your face is atleast avg looking and you are over this height then you should definitely get complimented for it and see your height working for you unless you are from Netherlands

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
6'1 with shoes isn't tall
187 +cm barefoot evening height is
If your face is atleast avg looking and you are over this height then you should definitely get complimented for it and see your height working for you unless you are from Netherlands

Yeah your right

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl