Manlets gtfih [ascension strat]

Copeful

Copeful

2.5->4 PSL 5'6 rizzminned stylish nt curry slayer
just make girls cheat on their bf with you bro

"

Read this and ask yourself: A girlfriend or a one-night hookup?

If girlfriend:If you're 5'5" or under, you're either going to end up with a woman who was tossed around in her 20s by men and those in-demand tall (5'11" and over) men settled down, leaving her alone. That's the sole reason she approached you (a short "king"). OR you might actually end up with a lady with a pure soul who loves you for who you are, whose love is beyond the lust for flesh. You will be the luckiest man ever, and I swear the world is filled with these girls; they are more in numbers than you think. (If your dad is really short, your mom might be the first one or the pure one; think about it. The age they got married should settle it down; the younger they married, the more likely she's pure.)

If a hookup:EASY GAME. I'm writing this because yesterday my body count went from 19 to 20. In a matter of 2 years, I went from suicidal to laying 20 chicks within 1 and a half years. So what's the magic formula? HERE'S MY ADVICE. Tinder? YOU ARE COOKED. Insta? YOU ARE COOKED. Clubs? DEFINITELY COOKED. In public? COOKED. So what's left? Basically cooked everywhere? I observed desperate women and laid them. My target was women willing to cheat, women who got bored with husbands. Every girl I laid cheated with their boyfriends and husbands. I know a girl who's a 10 is impossible for me; I can never pull it. But my end goal was getting laid. I never targeted a 10. My goal was breeding. This is a cruel world. Bigger eats the smaller; that's the fundamental rule keeping the ecosystem alive, whether in the jungle or in capitalism. Get to the gym, get buffed. I'm 5'5" and 80kg, THAT buffed, pure muscles, because that's the only card you have in your pocket. There's no other way, and I promise a good body never goes unnoticed. Now you have a body, you can lay the neighbor next door. Don't count age, or how ugly she is, or how fat she is. The longer she is married, the more likely she's willing to cheat. I know this is bad advice morally, stealing someone's wife. Who cares? Every girl I had a crush on got stolen by dudes. It's man vs. man. In the jungle, it's lion vs. lion. That's nature. A woman can be loyal, but listen, I can be loyal, but if my girl's not around and a woman in my circle, let's say a friend's girl, is in heat, she approaches me. I will bend her, no second thoughts, then move on with life and no one will ever know. YOUR CHOICE MY GUY. That's the only way left. Or you can just live a miserable short man's life. What I can tell you is, no matter the age, size, or shape of a woman, p*ssy heals mental health."

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, <6PSLcel, Chadeep and 1 other person
removed by the mods

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Lookologist003
that garden gnome is cooing big time