Manlets GTFIH

D

Deleted member 23865

Platinum
question for manlets (specially below 5'7), when you watch height related content, does it ever make you want to kys? like srsly, once every two weeks or so at least there's a day all I can think about is height (I'm 5'5) and it makes me want to rope. for example, yesterday I watched this tails video 3 times and it's extremely depressing, specially because I know well almost everything he says is 100% right.

watch from 4:14 from example. knowing that I will never EVER make a woman feel small, feminine and submissive next to me because I'm just an inch taller than the avg female makes me want to jump off a cliff so bad. and it's not even my fault, it's not my fault that I have a subhuman 5th percentile height. and normies will say my problem is personality and confidence, i just cant with this shit

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, norwegianfreak, BlackpilledRevenge and 5 others
watching tails make me want to kms regardeless of the content

• +1
Reactions: weebcel, Deleted member 23564, SubhumanCurrycel and 6 others
dude you could say the same to so many things

focus on anything u can improve (face, body)

u shouldnt be suicidal for smth u cant change

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: weebcel, Fgsfds, Deleted member 23865 and 2 others
Yes heightpill is brutal if u live in burgerland or chaderlands but its cope compared to 👑 facepill 👑

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: weebcel, Deleted member 19469 and Jigen
Just femboymaxx theory

• Ugh..
Reactions: gamma
Its impossible to have normal life being below 6'

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 23564, Deleted member 19469 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 23564, Atem Rah and 2 others
i am 5’8-9 and life is brutal i cant imagine being even shorter

• +1
Reactions: FootLongDong, Deleted member 17244, 5'8manlet and 4 others
Its impossible to have normal life being below 6'
stop the cope, 5'11 barefoot is a good height irl. it's when you're below avg (where I live AVG zoomer is 5'9-5'9.5) when it starts to be a problem, but even then if you're at least 5'7 it's not that bad. below 5'7 it's truly brutal

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, ROTTING, Deleted member 19469 and 2 others
stop the cope, 5'11 barefoot is a good height irl. it's when you're below avg (where I live AVG zoomer is 5'9-5'9.5) when it starts to be a problem, but even then if you're at least 5'7 it's not that bad. below 5'7 it's truly brutal
Go to north europe

i am 5’8-9 and life is brutal i cant imagine being even shorter
I'd kill to be 5'8... you can fraud average with shoe lifts so it's not that bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 23554
at least I'm white and 20yo. if I were ethnic living in a white country and 5'5 then I would 100% rope

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 23554
Yes heightpill is brutal if u live in burgerland or chaderlands but its cope compared to 👑 facepill 👑
height > face, I doubt I'll ever change my mind on this. yeah for dating face is more important but idgaf, for life in general as a man, height is KING

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
I'd kill to be 5'8... you can fraud average with shoe lifts so it's not that bad
height frauding is the most dangerous thing in the world one mistake and you will literally have to change your entire friend group or they will bully you forever

height frauding is the most dangerous thing in the world one mistake and you will literally have to change your entire friend group or they will bully you forever
wear just 1 inch shoe lifts and shoes with thick soles. as long as you never wear more than 2.5 inches of footwear (so 1.5 extra is max) you'll be fine. definitely worth it for anyone under 6'0

• +1
Reactions: Surgerymaxxer1998 and Deleted member 23554
yes tbh I tried roping a year ago when I was blackpill overdosed as a manlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 23865 and Deleted member 23554
wear just 1 inch shoe lifts and shoes with thick soles. as long as you never wear more than 2.5 inches of footwear (so 1.5 extra is max) you'll be fine. definitely worth it for anyone under 6'0
thick shoes wont do anything since every zoomer wears af1 but just 1 inch shoes sounds good tbh
where are you from btw? you have to take your shoes off at home in turkey so its still kinda risky

Last edited:
height > face, I doubt I'll ever change my mind on this. yeah for dating face is more important but idgaf, for life in general as a man, height is KING
you are saying this because you are death tier manlet but if u were like 5'8-5'10 ud say the opposite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30593
you are saying this because you are death tier manlet but if u were like 5'8-5'10 ud say the opposite
you’re right and the height inflation is really a thing most guys my height usually claim they are 5’9-10

I'd rather kill myself no joke. even if I was pretty enough to do it I wouldnt. absolutely disgusting to do that as a man
You make life difficult for yourself in the name of the ideals of a society that has condemned you to loneliness

you’re right and the height inflation is really a thing most guys my height usually claim they are 5’9-10
barefoot 5'10 is actually above average in most places

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 17244 and 3 others
the video is bullshit anyways. height is nice and water is wet but the natural selection theory is just wrong. archeological evidence shows us giant human skeletons, also the fossils of giant animals (which is mainstream textbook knowledge) should make it obvious that natural selection did not "upgrade" anything. it is nature (less toxins, more nutritious food, more CO2+more O2 content in atmosphere) that is responsible for the majority of physical development with a minor part of an epigenetic/phyllogenic memory effect passed down by your ancestors that more or less sets a variable probability for a certain height based on the average expressed information in the germ-line (which is easily overwritten by outside factors within 1-2 generations)
What we see today is a degeneration of our physiques caused by missing information of DNA (mutation leads to LOSS of information and never a gain). Genetics is misunderstood by most people, but this is a whole other topic.

• +1
Reactions: alexmason90
does it ever make you want to kys
Yes.

Maybe if I had more going on in my life like had my own place and gf it might not but I hate how short I am when I walk past people that are like 5"10-6ft or even average height ffs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23865
Don't watch tails, he's a giga doomer and doesn't provide anything useful. You want to looksmax, not just sit there and wallow in pity, anything he shows will simply make you feel like shit and not help you in any way. He's a retard.

• +1
Reactions: weebcel, Deleted member 26678 and Deleted member 23778
not much difference between 5'8 and 5'5, both are too short. I'm 5'8.5 and even with 1.5 inch shoes i feel like giga manlet. Anything under 5'10 barefoot is over tier.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall and PointOfNoReturn
question for manlets (specially below 5'7), when you watch height related content, does it ever make you want to kys? like srsly, once every two weeks or so at least there's a day all I can think about is height (I'm 5'5) and it makes me want to rope. for example, yesterday I watched this tails video 3 times and it's extremely depressing, specially because I know well almost everything he says is 100% right.

watch from 4:14 from example. knowing that I will never EVER make a woman feel small, feminine and submissive next to me because I'm just an inch taller than the avg female makes me want to jump off a cliff so bad. and it's not even my fault, it's not my fault that I have a subhuman 5th percentile height. and normies will say my problem is personality and confidence, i just cant with this shit

I watch heightpill content to lower my cortisol as a 6’4 truecel

I don’t need to watch that to make me want to kms, I just need ti step outside

• +1
not much difference between 5'8 and 5'5, both are too short. I'm 5'8.5 and even with 1.5 inch shoes i feel like giga manlet. Anything under 5'10 barefoot is over tier.
You would have roped at 5'5

• +1
Live in the US and most guys self report themselves 2 inches taller. I literally knew a 5'7 guy claim 5'11 with a straight face. Maybe he thought his muscles made him taller. So all these 5'10 guys walking around are literally not. I am 5'9 barefoot and feel heightmogged rarely. Yes tall guys exist but they're not walking around regularly.

• +1

whats with all these manlet sui threads today u guys are gonna make me rope

Live in the US and most guys self report themselves 2 inches taller. I literally knew a 5'7 guy claim 5'11 with a straight face. Maybe he thought his muscles made him taller. So all these 5'10 guys walking around are literally not. I am 5'9 barefoot and feel heightmogged rarely. Yes tall guys exist but they're not walking around regularly.
must be in nyc ca or southwest

5'5 is brutal. time to become a woman

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 23865
I wont lie evwryone nowadays is reaching 6ft . Its something in food for sure.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Growth hormone
Its true they all have shit frame with long thighs , how it can be all old guys whom i know who are 6'2 or above ahve broad shoulder even today.b

Its true they all have shit frame with long thighs , how it can be all old guys whom i know who are 6'2 or above ahve broad shoulder even today.b
Yh tall but narrow frame butthe tall guys from previous generations are built like a truck. Still i hate being 5'8 so still rather be tall.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
I'm 5'6 and it doesn't make me wanna rope cuz I know one day I'll get LL to 5'11 barefoot

Niggas getting LLs nowdays like crazy
So it is not over

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Yh tall but narrow frame butthe tall guys from previous generations are built like a truck. Still i hate being 5'8 so still rather be tall.
This long thigh thing is found un klinefelters person . U can see correlation how average height increased all of a sudden

Have u done xray of groth plates of femur ?? I mean if ur below 20

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-05-15-30-37-670_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-05-15-30-37-670_com.android.chrome.jpg
    596.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2023-07-04-12-54-14-015_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-04-12-54-14-015_com.android.chrome.jpg
    841.7 KB · Views: 0

Lmfao it is brutal how much people are coping with being short one of my friends came the other day like, hey I'm almost as tall as you know (he is 5 cm shorter than me lmao and i am not done growing either so he won't pass me in height) he said "so how tall are you 6'1"? And i am 5'9 myself lmao most guys under 5'8 are insecure asf and 5'9 isn't even a good height. I'm not even mad being 5'9 in a Scandinavian country when some people are 5'7 or shorter

if i ever rope it will be cause of heightpill srsly man i can watch endless blackpill content but only a few clips of height and my mood is ruined

Survival of the fittest

Bro 5'5 is rope tier. 5'8 is passable with good face+lifts and even without the lifts its still taller then vast majority of women in US.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Bro 5'5 is rope tier. 5'8 is passable with good face+lifts and even without the lifts its still taller then vast majority of women in US.
Yh you're right i guess but it still sucks i get mogged by women a lot

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover