Manlets how do u cope?

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
I’ve never in life been heightmogged so I never have to worry about that. I only have to worry when someone facemogs me. But for manlets who get mogged by both, how do u react? I’m genuinely curious

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Nick.Harte, Deleted member 21044 and 4 others
I stretch my neck to feel myself taller, but alas, still a mallet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Roquefort, MaxillaMaxing and 6 others
I don’t think about it unless it’s like half a foot or some shit

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
By walking on stilts

First Time Trying On Stilts GIF by ViralHog

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Reformed
im 6'2 but i get height mogged often and feel like a manlet so i identify as one

its pretty fuckign suifuel dude

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstars, Nick.Harte, Roquefort and 3 others
I hold frame and posturemaxx even though that 6'4 gigachad mogger leaning like a camel still towers over me like eiffel tower when I was under it in paris

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, It'snotover and Reformed
Ropemaxxing

• So Sad
im 6'2 but i get height mogged often and feel like a manlet so i identify as one

its pretty fuckign suifuel dude
I swear taller guys make a bigger deal of being heightmogged than manlets do :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I swear taller guys make a bigger deal of being heightmogged than manlets do :lul:
usually shorter guys have better faces/ physiques so they can cope with that

when all u got is height and that gets mogged is pretty brutal bro

I liftsfraud, I'm around 6'2" when frauding
Went to uni, and I was mogging everybody, feeling really good. Then a couple days into the class (this guy didn't show up on the first two days for whatever reason), this fucking 6'5" Niko pheno HTN showed up and mogged the shit out of me. There was literally this foid constantly talking to me and being flirty but the moment I saw that guy stand up I gave up on her JFL.

• JFL

This just isn’t true. Taller guys usually come with wider frames and can hold more muscle mass

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Yuno_howitez
This just isn’t true. Taller guys usually come with wider frames and can hold more muscle mass
not me bro. my frame is really horrible. i get frame mogged by shorter guys xDD my limbs are also really long and my biceps so i look fucking weird. i got giant ass legs also with wide hips and short torso...

• +1
"There's nothing else you  can do besides deal with it" - TT

• +1
not me bro. my frame is really horrible. i get frame mogged by shorter guys xDD my limbs are also really long and my biceps so i look fucking weird. i got giant ass legs also with wide hips and short torso...
U just got unlucky then. Framelets manlets exist too. I remember watching a blackpilled video on some chad gymcel showing stats that taller people come with larger skeletons overall and more muscle mass

I’ve never in life been heightmogged so I never have to worry about that. I only have to worry when someone facemogs me. But for manlets who get mogged by both, how do u react? I’m genuinely curious
Life is a struggle

• So Sad
U just got unlucky then. Framelets manlets exist too. I remember watching a blackpilled video on some chad gymcel showing stats that taller people come with larger skeletons overall and more muscle mass
yep. my dad got average frame but my mom is tiny as hell even in height.
im lucky to even by my height tbh. in the winter i wear a jacket that makes my shoulders look wider but in the summer its suifuel...

• +1

Nah idk. I framemogged this tallfag but the fact that he comfortably mogged me AFTER I was wearing lifts was genuine suifuel jfl. To be fair they're like beyond top 1% height but seeing an actual brutal heightmog is insane.
I once saw this guy who was like 6'10" ish? He was giga tall, tallest person I've ever seen irl. He was next to some 6'2"ish roided black guy. The black guy literally looked tiny compared to him. Brutal as fuck.

6'6 but rots on indian incel forums. Interesting how that works out. It seems that I'm the only manlet on this homo board.

• JFL
6'6 but rots on indian incel forums. Interesting how that works out. It seems that I'm the only manlet on this homo board.
Ngl I hate this rot word. I’m bulking up while browsing the forum. I’m literally eating all day, got nothing else to do but it’ll pay out in the long game

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Ngl I hate this rot word. I’m bulking up while browsing the forum. I’m literally eating all day go nothing else to do but it’ll pay out in the long game

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Detective, Roquefort and Reformed
i felt like shit standing next to 6’7 imagine being some 5’9 normie. jfl at ever getting mogged by women

• +1
It is the nature of human kind to push its self toward the horizon. We strive, we dream, we inspire, always towards something greater. We test our limits. We face our fears. We rise to the challenge. All the odds we defy, the risks we take, the challenges we endure, only make us stronger. There's no end to our imagination, and no limit to civilization(of manlets).

• Love it

It's cope taller guys till 6'2" have the same looks ceiling of having a good face shorter guys do, that long face thing happens to 6'4"; guys

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
It's over for me unfortunately. But a vietnamese jb sneakily took pics of me today so face is good for something atleast, you get a bit of validation every now and then. But you can't slay at 5'8.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796 and Reformed
I accept it. I am inferior and thats intangible. For, I am a helpless, crying soul trapped inside a body I don’t want. All I can do is mourn for myself.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale