Manlets: How do you cope?

ThatDude023

ThatDude023

Bronze
During college I was totally bluepilled about women and dating in general but ironically this was the best time for me in getting relationships and sex. After graduation I’ve been swallowing multiple blackpills with the post potent one being the heightpill. Ever since I learned about the importance of height, my entire life has revolved around thinking about it. When I go out, the first thing I notice is how tall are the guys and girls around me. Shit didn’t even register with me in college but now height is all I see. I refuse to leave the house without lifts (making me ~5’11 so I can avoid getting brutally mogged) and will avoid all activities that involve me taking off my shoes. I haven't dated nor talked to a girl romantically for about 6 years. I just had the realization lately that because of all of this, I am going to die alone. If I ever manage to secure a LTR, its only a matter of time before my heightfrauding is exposed. If for some miracle she stays with me, she will never respect me and at the very least subconsciously wish I were taller. So my question to other manlets is how to you cope with the fact that no amount of heightfrauding will provide long-term success with women?

As an aside I’m seriously considering LL surgery just to escape this hell. Getting 3 inches would atleast get me to average height and I would only feel the need to heightfraud if there was the potential for a ONS. For reference I’m 5’8 living in the US

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
welcome bro

Ur mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: mogging and Bvnny.
6’2 is manlet:forcedsmile:

I don't. I just LDAR

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Lmao are you me.

Exactly same here except I'm 5'7. Never been aware I was 'short' until university and now I refuse to go anywhere without wearing shoes with high soles. I also almost always think about height when in public.

Not wearing lifts or considering LL though. Both are extreme to me + LL is not worth it imo. Maybe lifts are okay, but I wouldn't wear it with people I know because it will be embarrassing AF once you take it off and shrink :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Darwined and Deleted member 19066
During college I was totally bluepilled about women and dating in general but ironically this was the best time for me in getting relationships and sex. After graduation I’ve been swallowing multiple blackpills with the post potent one being the heightpill. Ever since I learned about the importance of height, my entire life has revolved around thinking about it. When I go out, the first thing I notice is how tall are the guys and girls around me. Shit didn’t even register with me in college but now height is all I see. I refuse to leave the house without lifts (making me ~5’11 so I can avoid getting brutally mogged) and will avoid all activities that involve me taking off my shoes. I haven't dated nor talked to a girl romantically for about 6 years. I just had the realization lately that because of all of this, I am going to die alone. If I ever manage to secure a LTR, its only a matter of time before my heightfrauding is exposed. If for some miracle she stays with me, she will never respect me and at the very least subconsciously wish I were taller. So my question to other manlets is how to you cope with the fact that no amount of heightfrauding will provide long-term success with women?

As an aside I’m seriously considering LL surgery just to escape this hell. Getting 3 inches would atleast get me to average height and I would only feel the need to heightfraud if there was the potential for a ONS. For reference I’m 5’8 living in the US
I'm a 6ft3 and get no pussy. so height is not everything. u still need to be somewhwat decent looking

• +1
Reactions: odegoat
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars and Deleted member 17244
Lmao are you me.

Exactly same here except I'm 5'7. Never been aware I was 'short' until university and now I refuse to go anywhere without wearing shoes with high soles. I also almost always think about height when in public.

Not wearing lifts or considering LL though. Both are extreme to me + LL is not worth it imo. Maybe lifts are okay, but I wouldn't wear it with people I know because it will be embarrassing AF once you take it off and shrink :lul:
Man I couldn't imagine taking the heightpill while at university. The only reason I not a total social autist who just LDAR is because I got to partake in the normiesphere for four years. Looking back I don't know where I found the confidence to act like I did. A ton of stories where if I told them to you in my current state you'd :lul:. Are you atleast attractive face wise? Anyways try to enjoy college because it was all downhill from there for me :feelsrope:
How old are you right now?
I'm 27

• So Sad
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
I'm a 6ft3 and get no pussy. so height is not everything. u still need to be somewhwat decent looking
Dude you either have to be a literal retard or have a severe facial deformity to not get laid at 6'3. I can't tell you how many times I've been around girls who said something to the extent of "he's pretty gross but he's tall as fuck" with the intent of trying to fuck him. Also at clubs I've seen absolute social retards like my 6'4 below average face friend just stand still on the floor and girls just went up to dance with him

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, ManletBlackcel and Deleted member 19066
Dude you either have to be a literal retard or have a severe facial deformity to not get laid at 6'3. I can't tell you how many times I've been around girls who said something to the extent of "he's pretty gross but he's tall as fuck" with the intent of trying to fuck him. Also at clubs I've seen absolute social retards like my 6'4 below average face friend just stand still on the floor and girls just went up to dance with him
Using this scale, I'm probably a 3 or 4 facewise

Because your ugly and retarded

Using this scale, I'm probably a 3 or 4 facewise

View attachment 1844252
Without seeing a pic I can't give genuine advice but likely if you just groommaxxed and curbed any form of autism you may have you'll be able to get laid. Obviously my evidence is anecdotal but every guy I knew in college at that height was able to get girls.

I simply take some antipsychotic to calm me down about all the black pills:hnghn:

manlets always say "if i was taller i would be a slayer" no jfl unless your 5'4 but even then if you had a good face you would still slay. Face is everything. you get no pussy because your face is subpar

Get

If you want to ascend and stop rethinking your life then go for LL and starts looksmaxxing

Last edited: