MANLETS IN SALES?

mogstars

mogstars

dont feel sorry for yourself
Does anyone even take you seriously if you’re a manlet?

Can someone send examples of manlets in sales?

Everytime I see sales shit it’s tall guys with good frame (male gaze maxxed kinda dudes)

I’ve done very well in sales and I’m 5”8

It even seemed to help me because you’re less intimidating and threatening to other males so they’re willing to give you more resources ($$$)

jfl if you think business have any connection with your femur and tibia lenght muh shows confidence

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Milosz and Deleted member 51465
jfl if you think business have any connection with your femur and tibia lenght muh shows confidence
I didn’t before but the studies saying 80% of Fortune500 CEOs are over 6”2 and taller people make more on average in various industries and executive positions with everything equal otherwise…

Had me convinced for some time

I don’t think you can deny it affects the perception the people doing business with you have of you

• +1
Reactions: g0op and Shkreliii
height is a mans most important attribute blah blah blah water...

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
sales is ideal for manlets.

• Love it
Reactions: mogstars and Pogin_chan
Graham Stephan

Sales can be over the phone or screen as well, no? There's enough short realtors or salesmen who are successful, of course, they're just the success stories, there's probably 100 more who failed. The same would go for tall men, though.

I think a lot of short men do good in sales because they'll often be more NT and charming than taller guys, this will usually be because short men lacking physical attributes to appeal to women will usually cultivate a personality that does or at least makes people like them..

Same reason why a lot of comedians or short guys are funny.