Manlets of org

I think you should do it. Just try to be on dating apps but don’t pay them any mind

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I'll post eyes in this thread :what:
View attachment 3121343
Lashes are looking good. I haven't seen your face in a while.
Dating apps are mostly a scam dude you will waste a ton of time trying to get dates because many women are on there for validation, even when you do get one it's highly likely that she will ghost you. Not to mention the pool of women there is generally undesirable compared to IRL. If I were to try dating IRL again, I would only utilize my little sister's friend group. But it's over for me tbh
You're better off just warm approaching or using instagram or something.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: truthhurts, rand anon and Gaygymmaxx
You've seen my haven't you?

How do you think I'll do there?
You’ll do good, u prob won’t get much likes cause of the height filter setting, but most of the likes u send out will likely result in matches. Most of my matches are my height or even a few inches taller jfl

• JFL
Lashes are looking good. I haven't seen your face in a while.
Dating apps are mostly a scam dude you will waste a ton of time trying to get dates because many women are on there for validation, even when you do get one it's highly likely that she will ghost you. Not to mention the pool of women there is generally undesirable compared to IRL. If I were to try dating IRL again, I would only utilize my little sister's friend group. But it's over for me tbh
You're better off just warm approaching or using instagram or something.
I'm going back to college soon I think I might just approach some ltb if I don't ever get approached

I have 0 social skills I have to carry with looks and shoot down in this scenario :lul:

Or just try to eye fuck girls that give me looks :what:

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
You’ll do good, u prob won’t get much likes cause of the height filter setting, but most of the likes u send out will likely result in matches. Most of my matches are my height or even a few inches taller jfl
Damn I'm in Texas too

Honestly I'm into white girls. Texas is the shortest state cuz it's full of Mexicans

Need a petite white girl tbh

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
I think you should do it. Just try to be on dating apps but don’t pay them any mind
I am the highest of inhib I can't lie

I need some pics I never take pictures, idk what a normie profile looks like :lul:

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Damn I'm in Texas too

Honestly I'm into white girls. Texas is the shortest state cuz it's full of Mexicans

Need a petite white girl tbh
Most of my matches are Latina, then huWhite, then black. Mostly has to do with Latinas being more forgiving of height and me looking like a mixed nignog

With ur pheno, especially eyes, you’ll do great. If u do use hinge though make sure u don’t put south Asian in the ethnicity section of ur profile

• +1
Most of my matches are Latina, then huWhite, then black. Mostly has to do with Latinas being more forgiving of height and me looking like a mixed nignog

With ur pheno, especially eyes, you’ll do great. If u do use hinge though make sure u don’t put south Asian in the ethnicity section of ur profile
Can you filter by race :what:

• +1
  • +1
I'm 5"6 htn/low chadlite with exotic pheno
Mmmm that's interesting, I'm 5'4 LTN/Subhuman with an exotically dogshit pheno. How is dating as a short Chad?

• JFL
Thank you bhai I'll try this

How good are your pics? They try hard ish or mostly selfish? I got no pics tbh
2 mirror pics showing my broomstick physique :feelskek: the rest are selfies

But in general the better/more NT ur pics, the better quality of matches you’ll get

• +1
Mmmm that's interesting, I'm 5'4 LTN/Subhuman with an exotically dogshit pheno. How is dating as a short Chad?
You are a good candidate for the "respawnmaxx"

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
I larp 5’10 on hinge.
Once i have built some what of a connection with a foid on there and we plan to meet i break it to her that i’m 5’10 in shoes :lul:
And because you’ve already spoke to her for a bit they brush over the fact.
U gotta have a decent face tho.
How old r u

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel
  • +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel
Do you use dating apps?

I'm 5"6 htn/low chadlite with exotic pheno

any of you manlets get play? What's the move innit

I could do some frauding on Instagram and just not show height tbh but it's pretty over down here :lul:

@kaligula567 consult the birds of flight

@ryuken
below a certain height dating apps are worthless

• +1