"Man's search for meaning" is an incel activity

laaltin

laaltin

Blackpilled to the core
Chad gets so much dopamine every time he steps our of his home, there's no need for him to find other sources of dopamine. Incel has to cope with life by tring to find the meaning of his futile existence and other copes. It's so over if you have to find your purpose and shit like that to justify your value to the society, I'm sorry.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Gonthar, FailedNormieManlet and 3 others
I'm in the mood to kick knowledge today, will make couple more BP threads

Chad gets so much dopamine every time he steps our of his home, there's no need for him to find other sources of dopamine. Incel has to cope with life by tring to find the meaning of his futile existence and other copes. It's so over if you have to find your purpose and shit like that to justify your value to the society, I'm sorry.

This is why women don't like philosophy, they have too much fun in their lives to cope searching for a higher meaning. All they do is think about how to increase their hypergamy levels.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and laaltin
needing some kind of "meaning" to make life bearable is an incel trait, but feeling a general emptiness about life is a chad trait

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Darkeningstar and laaltin
needing some kind of "meaning" to make life bearable is an incel trait, but feeling a general emptiness about life is a chad trait
Agree

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Low sentience poster advocating for low sentience as an ideal. Like pottery

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and looksmaxxed
metrosexual faggot philosophy. men find meaning by reproducing and raising a family

dopamine junkies are locked in an endless hedonic treadmill where all thoughts pertaining to meaning have to be drowned out by alcohol and, other illicit substances, or ssris

• +1
Even chad gets bored after a while
yeah but it doesn't bother him so much, just general apathy towards life. Incel has to find some philosophy that suits him and cling on to it for his dear life

• +1
read the title dnr instantly repped

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
lol at people taking about chad as if they have any insight whatsoever into this thought processes :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and laaltin
Low sentience poster advocating for low sentience as an ideal. Like pottery
nigger sentience is a cope its not fucking real nothing is real its all random you would say the exact opposite if 20 years ago you went to the grocery store instead of the bookstore

• Love it
I've known exactly who I am and what I want since I was about 5 years old. It's never changed in the 31 years since then.

"Finding yourself" is for the cattle in this that were made to be used and abused by people like me.

• +1