Many guys decline in looks after high school

D

Deleted member 3573

Neurotransmitter death
It's been 4 years since I graduated high school and I was just looking at some old photos. Whoever says it's exclusively women that age like shit is lying. Guys aren't really aging like shit but many haven't improved since high school and some look worse. The better looking ones already had masc features at a young age. This is just advice for the young dudes out there. Bones are everything. Whatever it fucking takes. Because collagen at 22 or 23 isn't the same as collagen at 18.

And it seems like all the guys that were seen as hot by girls are barely slaying anything. A bunch are struggling and only getting scraps. A tiny amount are even Chadlite level relatively speaking anymore though. And no one was a true Chad in high school that stayed a true Chad today. There just isn't enough bones.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 7079, maxxedfalloutdweller and 25 others
Looksmax to infinity and beyond

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Schönling, PrisonMike, Deleted member 5292 and 9 others
If you've still got hair, and a decent body you look better off as a male compared to women the same age tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Schönling, LowTierNormie and 9 others
I mog the Chad from my school back then into hell and back nowadays.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Deleted member 7079, KingofKong and 11 others
I mog the Chad from my school back then into hell and back nowadays.
Chads in high school usually don't stay Chads later. Because many times they're pretty boys that don't retain their collagen and not enough bones later.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 7079, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 8 others
If you've still got hair, and a decent body you look better off as a male compared to women the same age tho
Yes. BUT SO MANY guys are already receding. Their foreheads doubled in size lmao

• So Sad
Reactions: IndianJock
Yes. BUT SO MANY guys are already receding. Their foreheads doubled in size lmao
I know, hair is life. that's why you should hop on finasteride if you notice significant hairloss. makes you look young and having a good hairline by age 30 is a halo

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, shibo, GigaMogger and 1 other person
Collagen
Hair
Body fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
Most people don’t take care of themselves at all, that’s why. Also people become less active and put on weight, which means its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
YES TBHTBH
MOST OF THE PEOPLE FROM MY HS YEARS ARE BLOATED AF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
The amount of chads certainly declines after high school, but that’s because only the cream of the crop genetically maintain their hair, collagen, etc without consciously looksmaxxing.

Peak Looksmax potential in terms of PSL is from 20-30 as long as you’ve built a strong foundation in your teens

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 2658 and 4 others
Disagree. My collagen has remained the same. Zero

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, BigBoy and Deleted member 3573
Disagree. My collagen has remained the same. Zero
That's good bro but not everyone is like that. People haven't been taking care of themselves and got bloated as well as lost hair. I also improved looks cuz I lost like 30lbs+ of bodyfat and I had good bones underneath

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell
If your genes dont invite the collagen and norwood reaper till past 27 ... youll look better because of more facial hair growth and increase skull dimorphism + muscle if you workout

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
Chads in high school usually don't stay Chads later. Because many times they don't retain their collagen
This is why it’s important to get into skinmaxxing early on, if you have good skincare habits from when you’re in the prime of your youth, you’ll age much more gracefully than your peers

This is why it’s important to get into skinmaxxing early on, if you have good skincare habits from when you’re in the prime of your youth, you’ll age much more gracefully than your peers

Whats a simple skinmax routine? They all look to overwhelming to ever get into.

Whats a simple skinmax routine? They all look to overwhelming to ever get into.
I thought the same way for most of my teenage years but here's what I do:
AM:
-wash face with water and Body Shop Tea Tree cleanser and dry with clean towel
- apply TruSkin Vitamin C serum on dry skin and let it absorb for 20 minutes (you can eat breakfast/do some light exercise during that time)
-After the 20 minutes have passed, dampen your face with water and apply Hada Labo Gokujun toner (caution: watery) to further hydrate your skin
-apply Cetaphil moisturizer

PM:
-wash face with water and Body Shop Tea Tree cleanser and dampen with clean towel, then apply Hada Labo Gokujun toner
-wait 20 minutes for the toner to absorb, then apply 0.05% tretinoin (make sure to get a prescription from your doctor)
-wait 20 minutes again for the tretinoin to absorb (I recommend getting ready to go to bed at around this time), then apply Cetaphil moisturizer

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and Deleted member 4797
AM:
- apply TruSkin Vitamin C serum on dry skin and let it absorb for 20 minutes (you can eat breakfast/do some light exercise during that time)
-After the 20 minutes have passed, dampen your face with water and apply Hada Labo Gokujun toner (caution: watery) to further hydrate your skin

PM:
-wash face with water and Body Shop Tea Tree cleanser and dampen with clean towel, then apply Hada Labo Gokujun toner
-wait 20 minutes for the toner to absorb, then apply 0.05% tretinoin (make sure to get a prescription from your doctor)
-wait 20 minutes again for the tretinoin to absorb (I recommend getting ready to go to bed at around this time), then apply Cetaphil moisturizer

I appreciate the diligent advice but dont have any where near enough discipline to do that every day for my life. More power to you that you can stick to such a routine man

• +1
Reactions: intovoid
retin a and moisturize

So I take 1 Retin A pill in the morning, and moisturise my face every night before bed?

And do I truly need Retin A if I dont have any acne? I have thick oily Mediterranean skin but I never had acne spots in my life and never will (I'm 22 now)

True i look way worse jfl i miss my face...

I appreciate the diligent advice but dont have any where near enough discipline to do that every day for my life. More power to you that you can stick to such a routine man
alternatively if you want to get in the habit of things, you could follow the entire routine Monday-Wednesday-Friday and just use moisturizer with toner for the rest of the week

It’s a topical

What does that mean? Do I put this stuff on my face in the morning, then moisturiser at night, and keep that on my face overnight?

What does that mean? Do I put this stuff on my face in the morning, then moisturiser at night, and keep that on my face overnight?
Just smear shit on your face tbh

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Just smear shit on your face tbh

help me out man im ignorant af on this xd. I know you put moisturiser on your face at night and sleep with it. what do you do with Retin A bro?

help me out man im ignorant af on this xd. I know you put moisturiser on your face at night and sleep with it. what do you do with Retin A bro?
Apply retin-a at night, wait 30 min, put moisturizer. Wake up, wash it all off, put on moisturizer and suncreen. Repeat

• +1
Reactions: dachad and Luke LLL
Apply retin-a at night, wait 30 min, put moisturizer. Wake up, wash it all off, put on moisturizer and suncreen. Repeat

Morning - wash face then Moisturiser and Suncreen

30mins before bed - Retin A

right before bed - Moisturiser

Thats very doable, thanks a lot for that. Ordering Retin A as we speak

• +1
Reactions: wagbox
I'm using adapalene but it seems to be much weaker than the real retin a compared to what I read about it

I'm using adapalene but it seems to be much weaker than the real retin a compared to what I read about it
Adapalene is fine, I've heard some even say it works BETTER than retin-a, but anecdotally, retin-a literally worked as a cure while adapalene just seemed like I was playing catchup with each breakout lol. Also retin-a boosts collagen whereas adapalene does not.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
College is a huge looksmin for many people tbh
Some will studycel and throw their lives depending on their major for years on end + sleep deprivation you get shit looks
Others will become party animals and drink/looksmin their way out.
The disparity between Chad and non Chad becomes huge post high school imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, mulattomaxxer, Tyronecell and 3 others
Bones are needes to age well so boneless cucks age bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 3573
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Pietrosiek
College is a huge looksmin for many people tbh
Some will studycel and throw their lives depending on their major for years on end + sleep deprivation you get shit looks
Others will become party animals and drink/looksmin their way out.
The disparity between Chad and non Chad becomes huge post high school imo
Yup. Chad might lose looks too but he was at a higher point to begin with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, BigBoy and SubhumanCurrycel
nah it's the opposite.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
after 18 males seem to have a developmental growth spurt in the craniofacial region and become more manly.
That's true. But most guys just don't have it where they get manly enough because the prenatal T just isn't there. After puberty, changed are minimal although I will admit I saw an increase in jaw and chin size after 18

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 6400 and sandcelmuttcel
Legit as fuck. Watching all the chads from my high school deteriorate over instagram is pure life fuel.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7079
All my hs friends and me look worse now.
Only positive changes are my lower third got a bit larger and I got full beard coverage.

The girls aged worse tho :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 2587 and Deleted member 3573
All my hs friends and me look worse now.
Only positive changes are my lower third got a bit larger and I got full beard coverage.

The girls aged worse tho :lul:
Some girls age like shit yeah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
AM:

PM:
All the ingredients in moisturizer, plus the alcohol in it, does it dry out your face even more?

Legit as fuck. Watching all the chads from my high school deteriorate over instagram is pure life fuel.
never would i have ever thought i could surpass this extremely low-inhib,socialized chad cz i was very introverted nerd in hs but now he has been taken my norwood reaper and im getting low-inhib god with lookism+blackpill knowledge

I looked way more ethnic in high school

drink,smoke and party culture does that

Dumb thread, it depends.

Most celeb chads look way worse in high school. In high school I got literally no sexual interest from girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873