Many guys decline in looks after high school

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad
Dumb thread, it depends.

Most celeb chads look way worse in high school. In high school I got literally no sexual interest from girls.
I posted it to make a point that men don't really age like fine wine in plenty of cases. Yes, lots of Chads look better later but plenty of dudes decline.

Yes male prime is not mid 20’s @personalityinkwell

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Cope
Legend has it, it’s not even his final form
64F5BB29 428B 485D 8CD7 A82994BCED84

• JFL
Reactions: Inscol and sytyl
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, sytyl and Deleted member 9072
Your side does mog his but what about frontal? I haven't seen enough pics of him to judge this
He’s spent 10+ grand on consultations and procedures btw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and sytyl
Wow. What did he get
I know he begged a couple of doctors for a lefort 2 he got some kind of jaw surgery, implants and fillers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 3573
I know he begged a couple of doctors for a lefort 2 he got some kind of jaw surgery, implants and fillers
you are gonna push him to suicide by spamming his pic like this :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
you are gonna push him to suicide by spamming his pic like this :lul::lul::lul::lul:
I would kill myself too if I looked like that after 10k+

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and sytyl
I know, hair is life. that's why you should hop on finasteride if you notice significant hairloss. makes you look young and having a good hairline by age 30 is a halo
Hair is everything. I am almost 31:

Attachments

• 20200804_215314.jpg
    20200804_215314.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 41
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 3573 and sytyl
It's been 4 years since I graduated high school and I was just looking at some old photos. Whoever says it's exclusively women that age like shit is lying. Guys aren't really aging like shit but many haven't improved since high school and some look worse. The better looking ones already had masc features at a young age. This is just advice for the young dudes out there. Bones are everything. Whatever it fucking takes. Because collagen at 22 or 23 isn't the same as collagen at 18.

And it seems like all the guys that were seen as hot by girls are barely slaying anything. A bunch are struggling and only getting scraps. A tiny amount are even Chadlite level relatively speaking anymore though. And no one was a true Chad in high school that stayed a true Chad today. There just isn't enough bones.
for me it was the opposite at 18 i looked like shit now at 30 i look pretty good:)))

I posted it to make a point that men don't really age like fine wine in plenty of cases. Yes, lots of Chads look better later but plenty of dudes decline.
So like I said, it depends.

I was on facebook earlier and the biggest slayer in my school is full on bald now, and his girlfriend/fiance isn't that hot :(
Also some weight gain
This guy smashed so many perfect looking 15 year olds !! (

I looked like shit at 14-18 once i turned 19 i improved a little
Next year im gonna do lefort
So im just gonna improve in years to come while normies will cry in their baldness and bloatness

I was on facebook earlier and the biggest slayer in my school is full on bald now, and his girlfriend/fiance isn't that hot :(
Also some weight gain
This guy smashed so many perfect looking 15 year olds !! (
It doesn't take much to smash a 15 year old in the first place. That's why I'm wondering how there are so many normie looking teen guys here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Decline of many males in their 30's. Is even worse.

Men don't age like wine.
Cases like Keanu Reves are exceptions. How the bloody hell he did it, unbeleiveable.
He kept his hairline, good collagen, and bone mass.

sr64a5ww0b231.jpg

1991-1875-1530-2005-1995-2003-r-telefiln-%D0%B2-nal-62165338.png

Only the last few years. from like 53-55; has he started to get worse looking and aging

Last edited:
It doesn't take much to smash a 15 year old in the first place. That's why I'm wondering how there are so many normie looking teen guys here
15 is peak beauty for most girls. If it was easy, we'd all be doing it lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 5891
I actually look better, or less ugly to be precise.

My looks doesn't decline tbh. Still the same shit tier SMV

So I take 1 Retin A pill in the morning, and moisturise my face every night before bed?

And do I truly need Retin A if I dont have any acne? I have thick oily Mediterranean skin but I never had acne spots in my life and never will (I'm 22 now)

Topical unless u have promyelocytic leukemia :D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Jfl some guys i know declined from elemantary to ha (15-16 here)

acnecels like me will looksmax a bit after high school.