Many incels don't realise that getting a girlfriend is just the start, not the end.

Curry Suicide

Curry Suicide

Satanic Truecel
How do you keep her mind off Chad? She will sit and fantasise about him over dinner and while having sex.

How do you stop her from cucking you with Chad? She can access Tinder, and with it millions of Chads willing to fuck her senseless, while sitting on your sofa with a few flicks of her thumb.

How do you avoid boring her? She would have had threesomes, orgies, taken drugs, drank alcohol, casual sex, BDSM sex... everything. All of this with men who are smarter, taller, stronger and more attractive than you. Not to mention wealthier than you.

How do you please her sexually? She has spent every Saturday since the age of 13 having sex with a different muscle-bound colossus with a 10" dick. And when she hasn't, she's likely been shoving even bigger dildos and vibrators up her that pleasure her far more than your dick can, she did all of this while you rotted in your room :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 14392, p0lishsubhuman and 13 others
Lizzo fogs my looksmatch, I'm not worried about her being stolen from Chad.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 21767, alriodai and 1 other person
just michael jacksonmaxx bro

Touc(HE)d C(H)ildr(E)n!

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member, Lmao and 4 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member and subhuman to mtn
I dn rd I just want some pussy bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SchizoAutism, Deleted member, Vain786 and 2 others
if I ascended I wouldn’t get a clear-cut , wholesome GF. probably just keep a few hoes spinning

I dn rd I just want some pussy bro
Yeah that's why Incels should stop believing in "love" and enjoy the sex in the relationship while it lasts then move on when you get cucked

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member, Deleted member 21808 and 1 other person
Reminder that if you girlfriend wouldn't get slayed by you then you're a suboptimal choice for her.

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide
the thing is
do you really wanna date a thot like that?
virgin or death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Curry Suicide
nigger why are you always so fucking pessimistic

• +1
the thing is
virgin or death
You have to become a pedophile then if you want a virgin girl

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
cause hes incel
it doesn't matter

there is no way your brain is 24/7 crying about how no woman will ever love you. i would have already roped if i was in this situation, good thing my life isn't that shit

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
30 year old subhuman khhv just fucking lol @ my life
my condolences, i had no hope of getting bitches from august 2020 to august 2022, i have found new hope after my 18th birthday

• Love it
the thing is
virgin or death
Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation aggravation
Everybody, allegation
In the suite on the news
Everybody, dog food
Bang-bang, shock dead
Everybody's gone mad
All I wanna say is that they don't really care about us!

• Love it
Reactions: chawaje
it doesn't matter

there is no way your brain is 24/7 crying about how no woman will ever love you. i would have already roped if i was in this situation, good thing my life isn't that shit
legit imagine this 30 yo indian midget nobody trying to spike young incels' cortisol while amounting absolutely nothing in life if not thinking about people who genetically mog him to shit. same goes for the other incels who can only think about muh pussy and muh validation.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Curry Suicide
I try to assert dominance over my current GF by gaslighting her and manipulating her so that she sees me in a higher light and so far its working

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Curry Suicide
legit imagine this 30 yo indian midget nobody trying to spike young incels' cortisol while amounting absolutely nothing in life if not thinking about people who genetically mog him to shit. same goes for the other incels who can only think about muh pussy and muh validation.

All your threads are about either tinder or slaying

• JFL
Reactions: Daqirius
also this thread is a great motivation fuel gj

• Love it

All your threads are about either tinder or slaying

you know what? i didn't really enjoy the experience. i fell for the forum meme, muh slaying muh piv muh validation, then it was all thin air at the end of the day. normies are right, if it happens it happens. if you can meet by some chance an human who can really add value in your life it's good, otherwise it doesn't matter.

• +1
IF HE WAS A MED BULL LIKE YOU HE WOULDN'T WORRY ABOUT THIS. (y)

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
How do you keep her mind off Chad? She will sit and fantasise about him over dinner and while having sex.

How do you stop her from cucking you with Chad? She can access Tinder, and with it millions of Chads willing to fuck her senseless, while sitting on your sofa with a few flicks of her thumb.

How do you avoid boring her? She would have had threesomes, orgies, taken drugs, drank alcohol, casual sex, BDSM sex... everything. All of this with men who are smarter, taller, stronger and more attractive than you. Not to mention wealthier than you.

How do you please her sexually? She has spent every Saturday since the age of 13 having sex with a different muscle-bound colossus with a 10" dick. And when she hasn't, she's likely been shoving even bigger dildos and vibrators up her that pleasure her far more than your dick can, she did all of this while you rotted in your room :feelskek:
You are schizo currycel, not one more word

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
without reading the op since it's too long ... yeah, correct

you suddenly go from not giving a fuck what impression you leave in virtually 100% of your social interactions to every second of your existence being the ultimate test of your worth as a male. pretty exhausting, if you ask me. and it's not just about chads, every encounter with another male (whether a complete subhuman or your competition/way superior to you just by breathing) becomes relevant. no, thanks

Just be chad theory.

Getting a gf isnt the goal keeping her is. Alot of women who are in a relationship cheat