Many normies are a pair of shoe lifts and 1-2 steroid cycles away from becoming Chad

Cope. Normies are ONE bad day away from being incels. The gap between normies and Chad is Massive

Also double cope in thinking that pulling Off even 1 inch shoe lifts exists in this world

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4332, oldcelloser and 2 others
I’m talking about most guys you meet in the normie or average looks range. Atleast 5’10 in height and 4-6/10 facially. They don’t stand out in any way so they’re considered average looking. Give this normie a pair of shoe lifts and he is now 6’1. Put him on a 12 week cycle of 500 mg test and have him cruise on 100 mg so his T is high normal for life and he keeps his gains. Suddenly you have taken a guy who you might pass by on the street and made him 6’0+ and jacked. Have him do some neck training and now people are asking him if he plays football, etc. Now all he needs to do is softmaxx (fashion, style, haircut, NT personality) and he will be atleast Chadlite if not Chad IRL. Even if this guy is still average looking facially he will mog 95% of guys in bars/clubs with his height, physique, and style. The test will also make him more aggressive and confident, which will allow him to hit on more girls and slay like there’s no tomorrow.
I've literally done this and the amount of effort required and that you have to keep it up just to slay a 6/10 Becky who you will be better looking than but most Becky will still consider you below her looksmatch is just sad

I went Florida recently and guys were commenting literally daily even though I barely go gym or roid anymore. Barely any looks even from women. I have to be super ripped for that.

Literally 7/10 chadlite 5'9 with all points in face mogs my fraudmaxxed 6'2 ass with most points in body/height

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274 and Deleted member 4332
Dont forget fillers tatts and tanning

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
It's not that black and white and the answers are not obvious here.

For example, people will do roids, then inevitably hypertrophy masseters in the process (you don't need to chew gum, on roids, simply chewing your food will be enough to increase their size),

then they'll complain they look bloated in the face.

That's one of many not-so-ovbious points no one talks about.

It's not that black and white and the answers are not obvious here.

For example, people will do roids, then inevitably hypertrophy masseters in the process (you don't need to chew gum, on roids, simply chewing your food will be enough to increase their size),

then they'll complain they look bloated in the face.

That's one of many not-so-ovbious points no one talks about.
I've been roiding over 10 years and have no masseters dude

true tbh many guys won't be slayers after bimax, implants etc but one simple cycle would change their lifes.

proof: @loox @farahanyzz

niggas would be normie with 1-3 slays without T

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 14274
How did it go for you (muscle gains,etc,...) ?
I'm already big enough but my physique severely suffers cause abs don't show enough at even 5% bf. I've tried working out abs a lot. Obviously here I'm not 5% but it's same issue

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210131-202429_compress55.jpg
    Screenshot_20210131-202429_compress55.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 101
I'm already big enough but my physique severely suffers cause abs don't show enough at even 5% bf. I've tried working out abs a lot. Obviously here I'm not 5% but it's same issue
ngl that's an impressive physique I can only dream of, good job man

• +1
Reactions: 50konsurgeryat35
your frame is hella good tho. abs are pretty overrated anyways

your frame is hella good tho. abs are pretty overrated anyways
Idk man my bidelt is only 20.5 inches but I have a long torso. I am 6ft half inch and I lift maxx and boot max sometimes to 6'2. Besides that my ab measurement kinda sucks even when shredded. So on paper my stats suck. Yet I have been MOGed physique wise maybe 2-3 times only in public, not at a gym.

ngl that's an impressive physique I can only dream of, good job man
Thanks. It's tanmaxxed with mt2 though which I dunno if I'd recommend now. Maybe good for me to hide Anglo pheno and look more exotic. Unless I want to geomaxx in China

I’m on minox as well as fin and ru. I can probably manage my hair loss on a hair safe roid cycle. My bigger concern is the daughter issue. Big motive for becoming chad for me is to eventually EE max and raise a bunch of tall, robust chads. If I go through all the work to ascend and get money just to get burdened with a bunch of daughters I will 100% regret the roids
Are you not also concerned about what it means for your fertility? Only having daughters that's some fucked up shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Are you not also concerned about what it means for your fertility? Only having daughters that's some fucked up shit
Fertility doesn’t seem to be an issue it’s just the daughter thing

You don't need roids to get a decent physique. I am natty and don't even train for bodybuilding or hypertrophy (I have been pure powerlifting focused for the past 6 months). Been training for almost 2.5 years now. I would say my physique is near ideal for wide appeal with girls because I am lean, look big in a shirt (22.7 inch bideltoid confirmed with calipers), 31 inch waist and 16.5 inch arms (arms are not big but not small either). I seriously think people underestimate what you can achieve if you have somewhat decent genetics + insertions.

If I blasted and focused on BB, I could probably compete at a high level. Obviously I could look a lot better... upper chest is weak because the androgens aren't there for me to grow it. Traps are non-existent and arms could be bigger. I don't think making more development in these areas would make any difference with girls though.

86kg (190lbs) and 6ft... yet normies are always saying that I am looking "huge", despite being lean. Thing is because I am such a basement dwelling shutin my diet is literally impeccable. I rarely ever cheat meal... maybe a pizza once every few months. I rarely drink alcohol, sleep 8hrs+ and hit the gym 4-5x a week.

These pics are non-pumped btw.

@trendouche56

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    427.2 KB · Views: 77
  • 2.png
    2.png
    471.3 KB · Views: 75
  • 1.png
    1.png
    443.6 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
true tbh many guys won't be slayers after bimax, implants etc but one simple cycle would change their lifes.

proof: @loox @farahanyzz

niggas would be normie with 1-3 slays without T
It changes your mentality walking into places looking like a muscle freak. The confidence low inhib and mogging all play a role

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
You don't need roids to get a decent physique. I am natty and don't even train for bodybuilding or hypertrophy (I have been pure powerlifting focused for the past 6 months). Been training for almost 2.5 years now. I would say my physique is near ideal for wide appeal with girls because I am lean, look big in a shirt (22.7 inch bideltoid confirmed with calipers), 31 inch waist and 16.5 inch arms (arms are not big but not small either). I seriously think people underestimate what you can achieve if you have somewhat decent genetics + insertions.

If I blasted and focused on BB, I could probably compete at a high level. Obviously I could look a lot better... upper chest is weak because the androgens aren't there for me to grow it. Traps are non-existent and arms could be bigger. I don't think making more development in these areas would make any difference with girls though.

86kg (190lbs) and 6ft... yet normies are always saying that I am looking "huge", despite being lean. Thing is because I am such a basement dwelling shutin my diet is literally impeccable. I rarely ever cheat meal... maybe a pizza once every few months. I rarely drink alcohol, sleep 8hrs+ and hit the gym 4-5x a week.

@trendouche56
Invisible in a size large T-shirt

@trendouche56
Abs are carrying your physique.

I've emailed you - great if you could respond!

oh noeeees i dont wanna roid brooo i wanna live a long life
muh longevity brooooooo:feelsuhh::soy:
old man relax GIF

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Best post on here. 100% facts

This is true and concerning.

Any normie could mog me with a fraction of the effort because my base is so bad. This probably applies to a lot of us here.

Gen Z is hyper aware, how many are lifting since they're 12 and using HGH and Asin? I was playing fucking video games.

Only hope now is surgery (include filler in that). Everything else (except for expensive spa type treatments like skin lasering which I have doubts about) is finished and still never had an IOI.

Face matters more for relationships while physique matters more for ONS and hookups. This is exactly where many people go wrong spending thousands on obscures surgeries to gain 0.5 PSL when they would ascend far more by gaining 20 pounds of muscle mass and 3 inches of height. Physique matters a LOT at bars/clubs, I used to play rugby and girls would always pay attention to me and my friends because we were the tallest and biggest guys in the club. Some 5+ PSL manlet twink is going to get absolutely ignored in these bar/club environments. Like I said be atleast average looking facially and run shoe lift + steroids game and most guys will slay.
@Maesthetics=King

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27472