March 2020 was actually greatest moment to improve oneself

J

jabaduk

Master
Best time to bulk (don’t have to worry about being bloated since 0 social life during pandemic), all stock and crypto shit went straight up after hitting the bottom in the March/april, read a lot about surgeries and mans aesthetic also softmax or pubertymax, ngl I wish I had knowledge I have today back then I 17 during beginning of pandemic so could do sth about pubertymaxing but now I’m 20 miserable oldcel

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 16133, Idontknowlol and 1 other person
If you had shorted the market end of feb you would have 40x your money or even more.

Agree with everything you said, was also great time to do surgeries

Like you could have legit gotten a LL and then gone through all the physio and just turn up back at work 3-6 inches taller JFL

• +1
Reactions: jabaduk
If you had shorted the market end of feb you would have 40x your money or even more.

Agree with everything you said, was also great time to do surgeries

Like you could have legit gotten a LL and then gone through all the physio and just turn up back at work 3-6 inches taller JFL
I don’t agree with u about shortening the market, yeah it looks even better on paper than investing in anything at april 2020 but it’s just theory since predicting downfall of stock market in feb 2020 was actually harder than predicting it will grow to new highs in the matter of time

The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.
What I’m supposed to do I’m 20 yo so kinda old

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
I don’t agree with u about shortening the market, yeah it looks even better on paper than investing in anything at april 2020 but it’s just theory since predicting downfall of stock market in feb 2020 was actually harder than predicting it will grow to new highs in the matter of time

Yeah i know. Hindsight is everything.

In march 2020 i was making the most riskiest stupid trades trying to win big.
I still made out good because i bought call stock options and fed printers go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Still hurts to think if you just made a few different choices you could be jetsetting like alexbrown

How is 20 old? I'd say most people in their prime are over 20

20 is nothing. You can still look good till at least 35.

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
opportunities present themselves every now and then.

I'm in the same position as you
I just turned 20 recently tho I used to do calisthenics.
Wish I discovered this stupid site sooner :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: jabaduk
nonsense. i knew and so did others. partly the reason for the “insider“ trading (although some of it was from hangers on indeed benefiting from other peoples’ ability and knowledge)

but I will agree it’s not easy; we were right but others were wrong. we (potentially) made money because others were wrong