Mark Whalberg Effect

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
Some short men doesn't look short and gets respect from foids & men for some reason.
I'm not talking about movies btw. I'm talking about real life.
It's generally not because they have wide frame but probably because of the macho character.

Do you see that irl too ?

Here's him with Rock (6'5) obvious manlet.
The Rock Charles Barkley Shaquille ONeal Mark Walberg

Yet when you look at interviews and shit, it doesn't make you feel like you are looking a manlet.

What halo is that ?

Attachments

• 0701_WalhbergCvr-FTR.jpg
    0701_WalhbergCvr-FTR.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 60
  • Mark-Wahlberg2 (1).jpg
    Mark-Wahlberg2 (1).jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 60
  • 78757PCN_Mark04.jpg
    78757PCN_Mark04.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 65
  • mark-wahlberg2.jpg
    mark-wahlberg2.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 62
  • markwahlbergwillferrell_large.jpg
    markwahlbergwillferrell_large.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 64
  • JFL
Reactions: BigChinHispanic
confidence bro. he doesnt give a shit about what some of yall incels think. he just goes there and gets it. zac efron does the same. my HS valedictorian (5'7 but jacked and smart as hell who could pull any girl he wants) too. average 5'8" dude on here has nonna that, they're too busy coping that all their failures in life are 110% genetic lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mexicanboi and Deleted member 6128
confidence bro. he doesnt give a shit about what some of yall incels think. he just goes there and gets it. zac efron does the same. my HS valedictorian (5'7 but jacked and smart as hell who could pull any girl he wants) too. average 5'8" dude on here has nonna that, they're too busy coping that all their failures in life are 110% genetic lmao
just be confident bro

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
Confidence important with gl face but still something missing.

Rock is nowhere near 6'5

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
just be confident bro

if you confident and skinny or obese it aint gonna work tho. mark is jacked and successful, confidence fits in perfectly

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
Bc of blue pilled retards like you, I hate to be a gaycel. Otherwise I couldn't give two shits about the status.

Some short men doesn't look short and gets respect from foids & men for some reason.
I'm not talking about movies btw. I'm talking about real life.
It's generally not because they have wide frame but probably because of the macho character.

Do you see that irl too ?

Here's him with Rock (6'5) obvious manlet.
View attachment 426282

Yet when you look at interviews and shit, it doesn't make you feel like you are looking a manlet.

What halo is that ?
>great face
>above average frame
>status
>one of the best pheno

Nothing new.

Bc of blue pilled retards like you, I hate to be a gaycel. Otherwise I couldn't give two shits about the status.

yeah you trying too hard bro. cope that you being a gaycel was not under even 1% of your control whatsoever.