Mark Zuckerberg uses a hairstyle to completely sway public opinion on him

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat
Contributor

Fluffy hair + chains + baggy at 40. And it... worked????

Look online and you'll see no one is calling him weird or creepy anymore.

DISCUSS BELOW

Gymcelcopers welcome
PSL autists welcome
Genetics are everything cels welcome
"x inches of bone" copers you are also welcome.

Try to refute fluffy+chains+baggy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, cannotbeasked, NoReedemingFeature and 21 others
He accended more than most people on this shithole

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, eiegta, Chadeep and 18 others
If I was one of the richest and well-known person on earth and didn't get foid attention - I'd just kill myself tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, BoredPrince, Nirvana and 2 others
He fixed his skin too. Skin is law

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, LTN Baguette, BoredPrince and 5 others
He accended more than most people on this shithole
He really did. And he did it as a well-known sub5 nerdcel who's over 40 years old.

People really think I'm trolling with fluffy+chains+baggy but just look at the evidence.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, BoredPrince, Alt Number 3 and 6 others
Hair is life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BoredPrince, FUE Mogger, Jova and 2 others
Take the beardpill

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Seth Walsh
He fixed his skin too. Skin is law
Indeed.

You think a decibillionaire with 145IQ+ and tons of influence is going to looksmax the wrong way if he chooses to change up his image?

If you (in general) want to change your image to gain the most influence and appeal to the largest crowd, this is the framework.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, BoredPrince, n9wiff and 2 others
FUCK IT.

This deserves BOTB.

People need to stop coping.

Sport Mma GIF by UFC
Pumped Up Sport GIF by WWE

• +1
Reactions: Jova
if he had bone he could have smeared shit on his face and still not have to settle w a gook ltb

keep coping

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
if he had bone he could have smeared shit on his face and still not have to settle w a gook ltb

keep coping
No one can refute the opening post. Keep coping. Fluffy+chains+baggy worked.

• So Sad
Reactions: Roninotrolling
View attachment 3202667View attachment 3202668View attachment 3202670

View attachment 3202678View attachment 3202681

DISCUSS BELOW

Gymcelcopers welcome
PSL autists welcome

Proof that sometimes all you need is a good haircut and fashion to ascend

• +1

keep coping

Want me to keep going or are you going to tap out?

Attachments

• 6562ef8949c610ff7f9213079fcfa7ed.mp4
    1.3 MB
  • 5d71c906212d9b9839f3a16822ca0122.mp4
    1.7 MB
Seems like he JackharlowMaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Jova, qazw, rand anon and 1 other person
  • +1
From serial killer to guy who invites you to Dave Mathew’s band concert

• JFL
From serial killer to guy who invites you to Dave Mathew’s band concert
His fluffy hairstyle literally walked him into civilisation.

Even with $100B for over a decade he was sidelined.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadison and Jova
bro has billions, has anybody not told him to hop on tret, go to turkey and get drip. He could ascend to chad solely on bank account JFL

• JFL
FUCK IT.

This deserves BOTB.

People need to stop coping.

Sport Mma GIF by UFC
Pumped Up Sport GIF by WWE
This is why I hopped on low-dose accutane a year ago and haven’t stopped, even though I had almost 0 pimples/blackheads (did have oily skin tho). Skin is INSANELY important. Not to mention some studies show isotretinoin slightly lowering subcutaneous fat, particularly in the buccal regions of the face. It’s been a miracle drug for me. I’m almost 210lbs at 5’10 (muscular, on a lean bulk) and yet my face still has acceptable levels of definition. It’s incredible.

Seth, I do think you often gloss over one other important feature though: Teeth. Good, straight white teeth, a wide smile, and medium-large red lips are extremely sexually appealing features to women. Many women have said (unprompted) that I have a good smile and teeth.

Also, agree with you in that I think proper hair (head and facial hair) is equal in importance to, or slightly more important than, an ideal aesthetic/muscular body and good anthropometry. I’ve had only two women compliment my body in the last 3 years (and probably over 100 men have), but have had more than 10 women compliment my hairstyle—and it’s not even that good. I’m going to seriously invest in my hair more once I have the time. Aggressive gymcelling (beyond a normal, healthy workout routine) is a figment of the male gaze.

Btw: That Zuck pic where he looks good is fake; it’s an edited version. But you probably know that. You’re just using it to prove a (very valid) point.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Always Stay You and Seth Walsh
damn he finally became human

I am not convinced those are not Meta generated images of him. Post a pic of him with that curly hair with some well known person who is not his wife.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
It’s a shopped pic u utter retards jfl

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
I am not convinced those are not Meta generated images of him. Post a pic of him with that curly hair with some well known person who is not his wife.
It’s shopped I posted original

It's shopped, we knew this months ago

• +1
Reactions: watah, MoggerGaston and MA_ascender
I am giving in to the fluffy+chains+baggy theory. It is one of the few things I have seen that is mentioned on PSL that correspond with real life and what I see in school or the mall etc.

When we say only 30 percent of young men are having sex nowadays, it is not the absolute dimorphic elite like people on this site cope with saying, it is mostly TRENDY, STYLISH, HEALTHY, NEUROTYPICAL YOUNG MEN > with these traits being represented by their choice of baggy clothes, accessories and stylish hair.

I observe it at school and if I go the shopping - young girls (who are always stylish and trendy by default) want a guy who is equally fashionable because to them that is how NORMAL people present themselves and so it shows that the guy is a CERTIFIED MEMBER OF THE TRIBE, NEUROTYPICAL and SOCIALLY ACCEPTED ALREADY.

I think for 14-24 LTN+ the most legit way to increase your chance of getting a girl is fluffy+chains+baggy. And when you combine this with classic lookism theory on the face etc. you are giving yourself the best chance possible at curing inceldom.

Alongside my gymcelling, softmaxxing and planned hardmaxxing next year, I am subscribing to fluffy+chains+baggy absolutely

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chadison, Nirvana and Seth Walsh
JFL at being that rich and only just now doing the most basic looksmaxxes

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
women dont even care about his opinions, his projects, etc. all they care about is his looks

I am giving in to the fluffy+chains+baggy theory. It is one of the few things I have seen that is mentioned on PSL that correspond with real life and what I see in school or the mall etc.

When we say only 30 percent of young men are having sex nowadays, it is not the absolute dimorphic elite like people on this site cope with saying, it is mostly TRENDY, STYLISH, HEALTHY, NEUROTYPICAL YOUNG MEN > with these traits being represented by their choice of baggy clothes, accessories and stylish hair.

I observe it at school and if I go the shopping - young girls (who are always stylish and trendy by default) want a guy who is equally fashionable because to them that is how NORMAL people present themselves and so it shows that the guy is a CERTIFIED MEMBER OF THE TRIBE, NEUROTYPICAL and SOCIALLY ACCEPTED ALREADY.

I think for 14-24 LTN+ the most legit way to increase your chance of getting a girl is fluffy+chains+baggy. And when you combine this with classic lookism theory on the face etc. you are giving yourself the best chance possible at curing inceldom.

Alongside my gymcelling, softmaxxing and planned hardmaxxing next year, I am subscribing to fluffy+chains+baggy absolutely
Thank you! Agree with everything you said.

I think part of the reason no one subscribes to this is because of isolation or culture. But if you're in college in any first world country you can clearly see MTN-HTNs who are unpopular with women, then there's MTN-HTNs who incorporate fluffy+chains+baggy and are almost spoiled for choice when it comes to social scenarios and sexual possibilities.

It's like a "chicken or egg" thing. If you see what the most women are "most" attracted to, it's tall, lean (sub 12%bf), nt, stylish, clean shaven, clear skin, longer grown thicker head hair guys who embrace fluffy+chains+baggy. Someone will probs reply to me and cope on one of the nodes.

You don't absolutely NEED to be tall over a certain height, or to absolutely be subscribed to one particular NT way of thinking, or to ALWAYS go out wearing certain clothes.

But I turn myself into a broken record on the off-chance that open minded thinkers actually see what I'm saying.

People will always say "I can't do that because of my bones" etc. But everything I listed there is what moves the needle. Looksmaxing isn't complicated. So if someone wants to ignore something like having clear skin, then they can do it. This is all just based on real life observations.

• +1
Reactions: coxel and Always Stay You
Bumping this

Imagine looking like a bum wearing baggy clothes when you can look like this

You know this pic of him:
4417497_1727461689837.png

was AI-generated and doesn't exist in the real world right?
They took a pic his stream and edited it with FaceApp-type thing.

All this topic proves is that everything is fake and people buy it.

Metaverse is here. Real people aren't good-looking enough anymore. Only the AI FaceApped version of you is good enough for modern standards.

Over for humanity. Matrix is here.

• +1
Reactions: Roninotrolling
View attachment 3202667View attachment 3202668View attachment 3202670

View attachment 3202678View attachment 3202681

DISCUSS BELOW

Gymcelcopers welcome
PSL autists welcome

Bigger ascension than all of org combined