MARPE, Yes/No?

KHHVMarinLover

KHHVMarinLover

Waifu
Joined
Sep 25, 2026
Posts
4
Reputation
2
I have a extremely narrow palate like I find it hard to place my tongue on the top of my roof without it touching my teeth (idk if this is normal:incel:)
As well as this my teeth are highkey fucked they're misaligned and idk what to do:fuk::fuk:

How would I go through with getting a MARPE Installed? (I need this bhais)
 
send a pic of ur palate but also make sure u can consult a airway specialist ortho or know of one
 
send a pic of ur palate but also make sure u can consult a airway specialist ortho or know of one
Yeah honestly not sure if this is bad, Airway seems fine was just looking for some advice.
 

Attachments

  • 20260927_170234.jpg
    20260927_170234.jpg
    898.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: 4thquartileiq
Yeah honestly not sure if this is bad, Airway seems fine was just looking for some advice.
i’m gonna be honest i can’t really tell from that image so u just might need to get a CBCT scan so the ortho can see if the narrow palate is giving u a narrow airway and go forward on that
 
i’m gonna be honest i can’t really tell from that image so u just might need to get a CBCT scan so the ortho can see if the narrow palate is giving u a narrow airway and go forward on that
I'll look into that thanks g:heart:
 
  • +1
Reactions: 4thquartileiq
Measure the palate width by biting down on piece of paper and measuring intermolar width, most accurate way to do at home.
I have a extremely narrow palate like I find it hard to place my tongue on the top of my roof without it touching my teeth (idk if this is normal:incel:)
As well as this my teeth are highkey fucked they're misaligned and idk what to do:fuk::fuk:

How would I go through with getting a MARPE Installed? (I need this bhais)
 
I have a extremely narrow palate like I find it hard to place my tongue on the top of my roof without it touching my teeth (idk if this is normal:incel:)
As well as this my teeth are highkey fucked they're misaligned and idk what to do:fuk::fuk:

How would I go through with getting a MARPE Installed? (I need this bhais)
larp insomnia
 

Similar threads

matteoramirez01
Replies
4
Views
30
ICR
ICR
&
Replies
2
Views
42
maxilexo
maxilexo
62libyanwithbigdih
  • Question
Replies
4
Views
47
LiteralChud
LiteralChud
D
Replies
4
Views
50
tension
tension
Ivan3
Replies
39
Views
72
Ivan3
Ivan3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top