Marriage and religion are the reasons of our struggle

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
Marriage destroyed humanbeing evolutional development and goals, in nature, the better genes survives and keeps reproducing, but marriage and religion destroyed our progress, basically the struggle to find an ideal mate got eliminated by religion and monogamy.religion made woman choose one male as her mate, it doesn't matter if he has the right quality or not, he is the only male she can mate with. This idea looks amazing at the first sight because everyone can have a girl to fuck, but in the long run,it results in ugly, unwanted and unfit offsprings who aren't attractive and fit because their parents didn't have to pass the requirements to have an ideal mate.we could have an army of healthy, well developed human beings but Now we have an army of weak, poorly developed(facially and physically)human being with so many weaknesses and illnesses including males or females.
Religion made subhumans an easy breed solution but now in modern world religion got 0 place in our life , traditions are gone and we left out with millions of genetically garbage and unwanted humanbeings.moat of us were born in the wrong time in history, I wonder what's going to happen in future.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901, Spîke, Albeacho and 2 others
Most people here are Chads or Gigachads.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, Blue and mortis
Most people here are Chads or Gigachads.
average here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Spîke, Blue and 2 others
Gigachads are so rare I doubt it.
Yeah me too but that's what they claim so it's 100% solid and undeniable indeed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Spîke and mortis
Marriage destroyed humanbeing evolutional development and goals, in nature, the better genes survives and keeps reproducing, but marriage and religion destroyed our progress, basically the struggle to find an ideal mate got eliminated by religion and monogamy.religion made woman choose one male as her mate, it doesn't matter if he has the right quality or not, he is the only male she can mate with.
You can't have an functioning society if it's inhabitants are sexually competing with eachother instead of doing that outside. A society could only have been monogamous. What does it mean to have an 'ideal' mate these are just empty words. Because you could marry only one person people chosed the most ideal they could find. If there wasn't marriage or religious was subdueing sexual freedom the ideal would have lost it's value.
their parents didn't have to pass the requirements to have an ideal mate.we could have an army of healthy, well developed human beings but Now we have an army of weak, poorly developed(facially and physically)human being with so many weaknesses and illnesses including males or females.
What where these requirements in the first place? Because it isn't the same we have in the modern world. People did have requirements back then and you'd have to pass them. The problem is that males in particular don't have any requirements, we call this sexual freedom. This is where the bottem of man starts to lose, not because of Religion, not because of marriage but because freedom in sex has been normalised.
Religion made subhumans an easy breed solution but now in modern world religion got 0 place in our life , traditions are gone and we left out with millions of genetically garbage and unwanted humanbeings.moat of us were born in the wrong time in history, I wonder what's going to happen in future.
And the people who discarded them are the same people who have 'sexual freedom' they did not want Religion or Traditions because it holded them back from an sexual active life. Their influence in society would have been minor Because of the fact that most man are only be able to marry one women in their entire lives. The problem is that the majority thinks the life of this minority man can be recreated. So when these fuckers discarded religion the sheep followed with them. Doing so they destroyed their childrens lives.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11074, Spîke, ThatDjangoWalk and 3 others
OP you have the most retarded take on life

" Bruh we were so much better off as caveman with only the best genes to survive "

If humans didnt invent monogamy we may have went extinct, it was monogamy and religion that built all civilizations

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11074, Copeful, Deleted member 7651 and 6 others
Everything is about sex theory

• +1
Reactions: mortis
OP is fucking retarded, Religion existed to keep foids in their place, this whole rise in inceldom began shortly after the downfall of religion. Our forefathers understood hypergamy and female behaviour.

I'm not religious but I seriously can't stand these self righteous ''muh atheism'' types.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Gaia262, mortis and 1 other person
Not if subhuman women reproduce, reminder that most of ur genes come from your mom as a male

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, maxlooks and mortis
Lmao at this thread.

• Hmm...
cope

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7651 and mortis
All the subhumans in this thread are getting triggered because they know it's true. Hey retards the literal real life perfect example of this is curries. If religion and arranged marriage didn't exist in curry culture for the past like 3000+ years, all curries would literally be chads or stacies right now.

South asian hunter gatherers are the reason why curry pheno is subhuman. Look up Vedda phenotype on
worldphenotypesearch and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about. Had reproduction been strictly based on sexual/physical attraction then the veddas would've either been bred out, or they would've been forced to have only breed amongst one another which would've either led to their eventual extinction, or small tribal population of extremely inbred subhuman individuals. As a result your average curry from the remaining 99 percent of the population would've only been a mix between the Neolithic Iranians and the Aryans which would've made your modern day curry a lightskin-pale, colored eyed, brown hair mogger.

So yes, sexual reproduction based off the "strongest" (in this case the best looking) is conducive to creating a good looking population, full stop.

• +1
You can't have an functioning society if it's inhabitants are sexually competing with eachother instead of doing that outside. A society could only have been monogamous. What does it mean to have an 'ideal' mate these are just empty words. Because you could marry only one person people chosed the most ideal they could find. If there wasn't marriage or religious was subdueing sexual freedom the ideal would have lost it's value.
modern world disagrees with this statement, we have a functioning society and monogamy is almost extincted(and i doubt it will collapse over time), and yes we wouldn't be here without monogamy but the questoon is, is this meaningless slavery society is what we destined to reach? most lives are meaningless in this society, without poer and money you don't really differ from a dead slave.
What where these requirements in the first place? Because it isn't the same we have in the modern world. People did have requirements back then and you'd have to pass them. The problem is that males in particular don't have any requirements, we call this sexual freedom. This is where the bottem of man starts to lose, not because of Religion, not because of marriage but because freedom in sex has been normalised.
the ideal is rooted within our brain. its hardwired to choose the ideal requirements in other human beings,by this i i meant ideal bone structure of face, height ,physique,healthy mind and body etc... as males or females.bottom of males or females lose because we are hardwired to keep or distance from them, to eliminate garbage genes.
And the people who discarded them are the same people who have 'sexual freedom' they did not want Religion or Traditions because it holded them back from an sexual active life. Their influence in society would have been minor Because of the fact that most man are only be able to marry one women in their entire lives. The problem is that the majority thinks the life of this minority man can be recreated. So when these fuckers discarded religion the sheep followed with them. Doing so they destroyed their childrens lives.
wealthy and powerful people set the rules for eras( governments, bankers , influential jews etc...), they have the resources to do anything and get anyone they want so they don't care for average peasant human beings needs.

" Bruh we were so much better off as caveman with only the best genes to survive "

If humans didnt invent monogamy we may have went extinct, it was monogamy and religion that built all civilizations
yeah 7 billion subhumans exist, i hate that because i want quality over qauantity. i wish i didn't exist but in exchange of far fewer but better looking human beings.

Not if subhuman women reproduce, reminder that most of ur genes come from your mom as a male
both genders are important, females aren't the only choosers here. males or females both have preferences

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
All the subhumans in this thread are getting triggered because they know it's true. Hey retards the literal real life perfect example of this is curries. If religion and arranged marriage didn't exist in curry culture for the past like 3000+ years, all curries would literally be chads or stacies right now.

South asian hunter gatherers are the reason why curry pheno is subhuman. Look up Vedda phenotype on
worldphenotypesearch and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about. Had reproduction been strictly based on sexual/physical attraction then the veddas would've either been bred out, or they would've been forced to have only breed amongst one another which would've either led to their eventual extinction, or small tribal population of extremely inbred subhuman individuals. As a result your average curry from the remaining 99 percent of the population would've only been a mix between the Neolithic Iranians and the Aryans which would've made your modern day curry a lightskin-pale, colored eyed, brown hair mogger.

So yes, sexual reproduction based off the "strongest" (in this case the best looking) is conducive to creating a good looking population, full stop.
everyone here look at their current situation and barriers and disagree with me, but if they go back in times, thay can see marriage isn't thay saviour or freedom ticket but its their biggest enemy and main cause of their current messy life.

everyone here look at their current situation and barriers and disagree with me, but if they go back in times, thay can see marriage isn't thay saviour or freedom ticket but its their biggest enemy and main cause of their current messy life.
Well let's talk about facts then. There where many societies in human history and some where what you can describe as anti monogamous. The ones you advocate for. Did any of them survive to this day? the answer is no because it was WEAKER then the supossed 'subhuman creating' monogamous ones.
modern world disagrees with this statement, we have a functioning society and monogamy is almost extincted(and i doubt it will collapse over time),
The only reason a 'modern' society works is because of the fact that laws where previously imposed by a strong bureaucracy and now it is technocratic. That is the only reason. You have laws everything to keep everything in place.
is this meaningless slavery society is what we destined to reach? most lives are meaningless in this society, without poer and money you don't really differ from a dead slaves
Depends. To reach this state scientism and naturalism was imposed imo. The moment you reject God and divine intervention you are at square one and need place something to fill the 'space'
the ideal is rooted within our brain. its hardwired to choose the ideal requirements in other human beings,by this i i meant ideal bone structure of face, height ,physique,healthy mind and body etc... as males or females.
Okay? what does this have to do with sexual freedom.. even in monogamous societies one searches a partner according to these traits. It is just that he can't go past 1 partner or 4 in the cases of Islamic societies. The question is wether sexuality in 'x' nation is controlled or not. If it is not then the bottem will suffer.
bottom of males or females lose because we are hardwired to keep or distance from them, to eliminate garbage genes.
Why shouldn't they marry each other?
yeah 7 billion subhumans exist, i hate that because i want quality over qauantity. i wish i didn't exist but in exchange of far fewer but better looking human beings.
I don't think there are 7billion cripples in the world.. even someone that is facially ugly is almost 'perfect' in the sense that from bottem up everything came out correct only the face was neglected. Embryos start from the blood, heart, lungs etc. It is not the face.

Tbh females won't face this problem but some males will always have this grim destiny in not finding a partner. Not because of their looks but of the fact that there will always be more males then females in this world. War exixisted because of this and will not cease to exist. Genetic struggle is always happening it is just that with a monogamous society that the unneseccary struggle is prevented. You can't argue against monogamy while overlooking the fact that it is already the default case that the likelyness of male infants is higher then that of females.

• +1
Marriage destroyed humanbeing evolutional development and goals, in nature, the better genes survives and keeps reproducing, but marriage and religion destroyed our progress, basically the struggle to find an ideal mate got eliminated by religion and monogamy.religion made woman choose one male as her mate, it doesn't matter if he has the right quality or not, he is the only male she can mate with. This idea looks amazing at the first sight because everyone can have a girl to fuck, but in the long run,it results in ugly, unwanted and unfit offsprings who aren't attractive and fit because their parents didn't have to pass the requirements to have an ideal mate.we could have an army of healthy, well developed human beings but Now we have an army of weak, poorly developed(facially and physically)human being with so many weaknesses and illnesses including males or females.
So according to your own logic you shouldn't be able to ever breed and reproduce because your 2/10?

• +1
We warned the gaytheists, luckily I am one of God’s elect so I sleep soundly at night knowing that the mess you faggots created is temporary
44D4B02C E42D 4C94 BA19 A196F4F50C80

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mortis, john2, Deleted member 756 and 2 others

Exactly, It was religion that strengthened the family unit.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mortis, Deleted member 10913, Squirtoutmabooty and 1 other person
Blackpill time, sexual immorality has destroyed our society in so many ways not even related to inceldom. Boomers should be put to death for what they’ve done
F9A0B537 D88C 4A61 8BF6 C765C641BEE3

3934B306 9A81 43F0 BFD6 57992314A512

BBD0A0DE 5AA3 488A 87FF 89CF4D536284

A791050F 4DA4 4A14 B67C 80C9835A8DC4

Keep in mind this doesn’t include the crime rates and drug use increase from single mothers
EB3A9FE3 309B 4DFF 9176 4AB3773E178E

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mortis, Deleted member 10913 and Albeacho
dnrd , 0 iq take

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: mortis and Deleted member 10913
Well let's talk about facts then. There where many societies in human history and some where what you can describe as anti monogamous. The ones you advocate for. Did any of them survive to this day? the answer is no because it was WEAKER then the supossed 'subhuman creating' monogamous ones.
please provide the name of the nations then, as far as i can remember most countries and cultures used to be monogamus or something similar to that. btw there are many of monogamus nations that are fucked up and undeveloped whereas free countries are more developed and getting more developed as monogamy is falling apart in them ,by your logic, societies like western countries or countries like japan should be dead and african tribal countries or shitholes like pakistan should be on top, but thats not the case. society functions as you provide for stronger people needs , it got noting to do with monogamy at least in modern world, you are a fucking slave. you either work or be dead.
The only reason a 'modern' society works is because of the fact that laws where previously imposed by a strong bureaucracy and now it is technocratic. That is the only reason. You have laws everything to keep everything in place.
i don't get how this is connected to what i said, you mean the have current situation because of the past?
Depends. To reach this state scientism and naturalism was imposed imo. The moment you reject God and divine intervention you are at square one and need place something to fill the 'space'
cope imo, the space you refer is empty, it can be shaped by your environment, most people believe in what their culture tells them or what their surroundings believe in.
Okay? what does this have to do with sexual freedom.. even in monogamous societies one searches partner according to these traits. It is just that he can't go past 1 partner or 4 in the cases of Islamic societies. The question is wether sexuality in 'x' nation is controlled or not. If it is not then the bottem will suffer.
i think you didn't get what i meant, my problem is that those unattractive people exist. of course you search for the ideal but you can't get it as those unattractive people and this is my main problem.
Why shouldn't they marry each other?
because they are not attracted together, and they continue the loop of reproducing their same sad fate, an ugly offspring that can't experience the ideal life just like them
I don't think there are 7billion cripples in the world.. even someone that is facially ugly is almost 'perfect' in the sense that from bottem up everything came out correct only the face was neglected. Embryos start from the blood, heart, lungs etc. It is not the face.
most people arent 100% healthy either, weak eyesight , crippling diseases,cavities, and of course ugly faces etc etc...there are so many failos that people nowadays have solely because of fucked up genes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
So according to your own logic you shouldn't be able to ever breed and reproduce because your 2/10?
according to my logic,i shouldn't have been even born let alone breeding.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Albeacho
Exactly, It was religion that strengthened the family unit.
religion created the space for the trashs to have family, you don't need to strenght it tbh, nature knows how to do it itself.

• Hmm...
according to my logic,i shouldn't have been even born let alone breeding.
religion created the space for the trashs to have family, you don't need to strenght it tbh, nature knows how to do it itself.
Im sorry but your fucking deluded. Lets even say that only the genetic elite reproduced and no subhuman existed , Do you know what would happen? There still would be incels. If the average psl was 5.5 and and average height was 6'3 then the minimum requirment for dating would be minimum 6.5 psl at 6'6. Genetic trash not being able to reproduce doesn't fix anything, it only makes a certain amount of the population very sad and miserable.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 10367 and Deleted member 10913
I'll make a response but you didn't answer this one if I am correct

Tbh females won't face this problem but some males will always have this grim destiny in not finding a partner. Not because of their looks but of the fact that there will always be more males then females in this world. War exixisted because of this and will not cease to exist. Genetic struggle is always happening it is just that with a monogamous society that the unneseccary struggle is prevented. You can't argue against monogamy while overlooking the fact that it is already the default case that the likelyness of male infants is higher then that of females.
most people arent 100% healthy either, weak eyesight , crippling diseases,cavities, and of course ugly faces etc etc...there are so many failos that people nowadays have solely because of fucked up genes.
And you will never be able to fix it 100%

• +1
People should be allowed to Marry and it should be reenforces by the state by all people SHOULDN'T be allowed to have kids

• +1
Im sorry but your fucking deluded. Lets even say that only the genetic elite reproduced and no subhuman existed , Do you know what would happen? There still would be incels. If the average psl was 5.5 and and average height was 6'3 then the minimum requirment for dating would be minimum 6.5 psl at 6'6. Genetic trash not being able to reproduce doesn't fix anything, it only makes a certain amount of population very sad and miserable.
if we all looked great then fulfilling our sexual needs would be way easier than now. it would be like food and water, accessible for anyone ( this was nature goal, to make everyone eventually ideal and attractive after millions of years with natural selection, but we fucked it up with clown cultures and religion)also your brain finds certain features attractive, there is no requirement for dating tbh as long as you are gl you good to go, also the sad and miserable population should have been eliminated long time ago and by this we didn't have to experience this shitty life now at least most of us.
im certainly wrong tho, we should find our HOW bad genes were developed in the first place, like bad living habits over millions of years,poor diet, bad conditions or what?this question should be answered first tbh.

People should be allowed to Marry and it should be reenforces by the state by all people SHOULDN'T be allowed to have kids
you can't do it tbh humans nowadays are free and have rights, even in the most ideal imaginary situation the government should tax the ugly people if they want to have kids. but its like a joke tbh as if government gave a damn about our looks :lul:

I'll make a response but you didn't answer this one if I am correct
wars existed because of power and individual needs, not because there are more males than females imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
if we all looked great then fulfilling our sexual needs would be way easier than now. it would be like food and water, accessible for anyone ( this was nature goal, to make everyone eventually ideal and attractive after millions of years with natural selection, but we fucked it up with clown cultures and religion)also your brain finds certain features attractive,
Don't agree at all, Female hypergamy would still be into play. Your hypothetical world is delusional. Women always target the top 20 percent of men. If the average is 2 psl then they aim for 4 psl or if they average is 5 psl they aim for 7.

also the sad and miserable population should have been eliminated long time ago and by this we didn't have to experience this shitty life now at least most of us.
wtf? Just because your suicidal and hate your life doesn't mean everyone else that is not chad should be eliminated. I can't believe your even writing shit like this. It pathetic honestly.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 10913 and mortis
you can't do it tbh humans nowadays are free and have rights, even in the most ideal imaginary situation the government should tax the ugly people if they want to have kids. but its like a joke tbh as if government gave a damn about our looks :lul:
Humans had "rights" for about 100 to 200 years that's a eye blink in if u compare it to how long humans have existed
Yes tax the poor people promise to pay them money of they raise ubermanch embryos in created government labs by surogracy

• +1
Don't agree at all, Female hypergamy would still be into play. Your hypothetical world is delusional. Women always target the top 20 percent of men. If the average is 2 psl then they aim for 4 psl or if they average is 5 psl they aim for 7.
in my experience we go for attractive ones not top percentages. but the fact is, only top percentages are attractive and the rest look trash so we wouldn't struggle as much if we all looked attractive
wtf? Just because your suicidal and hate your life doesn't mean everyone else that is not chad should be eliminated. I can't believe your even writing shit like this. It pathetic honestly.
you need to be rich+have overall good genes( mentaly, physicaly like health looks iq brain chemistry physique etc..) to have an ideal life, most people have shitty lives but they are too scared to admit it because it is the only life they get to experience on this planet, most people are weak poor and are slaves for life.

• Hmm...
in my experience we go for attractive ones not top percentages. but the fact is, only top percentages are attractive and the rest look trash so we wouldn't struggle as much if we all looked attractive
Nope not at all and I suspect that your not completely back pilled. Women always want the top because that is what hypergamy is. Average doesn't mean jackshit in our world. We both can agree that someone that gets paid 1 million dollar a year is rich. But if everyone got paid 1 million dollar then it wouldn't be special at all and you wouldn't be rich. Also 20000 years ago, chad caveman was ugly as fuck but women compared him with the average man and felt attracted to him. This is my main point.
you need to be rich+have overall good genes( mentaly, physicaly like health looks iq brain chemistry physique etc..) to have an ideal life, most people have shitty lives but they are too scared to admit it because it is the only life they get to experience on this planet, most people are weak poor and are slaves for life.
If poor and ugly people don't exist then rich and hot people don't exist as well lol. They would be considered plain average. So life is always great for the above average people.

• JFL
If poor and ugly people don't exist then rich and hot people don't exist as well lol. They would be considered plain average. So life is always great for the above average people.
the stronger one wins in nature and the weaker ones loses . average doesn't exist here
Nope not at all and I suspect that your not completely back pilled. Women always want the top because that is what hypergamy is. Average doesn't mean jackshit in our world. We both can agree that someone that gets paid 1 million dollar a year is rich. But if everyone got paid 1 million dollar then it wouldn't be special at all and you wouldn't be rich. Also 20000 years ago, chad caveman was ugly as fuck but women compared him with the average man and felt attracted to him. This is my main point.
i love how you go back 20000 and tell us a story about a caveman couple:lul::lul: :lul: btw hypergamy is being with someone higher valued than you, contrary to what people here believe, it can be males or females that can choose a better mate not only females.
also finding someone attractive is instinctive, average doesn't exist. you are either attractive or not gain and again.

Last edited:
  • WTF
Extremely low IQ thread

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: mortis and Albeacho
the stronger one wins in nature and the weaker ones loses . average doesn't exist here

i love how you go back 20000 and tell us a story about a caveman couple:lul::lul: :lul: btw hypergamy is being with someone higher valued than you, contrary to people here believes, it can be males or females that can choose a better mate not only females.
also finding someone attractive is instinctive, average doesn't exist. you are either attractive or not gain and again.
Bro I can't even debate with you anymore about this topic. I keep making caveman examples because thats how civilization first started. Everyone is entitled to their own views even if it doesn't make any sense I guess. The only thing you can do now is not reproduce at all. You wouldn't want those subhuman genetics spreading.

• JFL
Bro I can't even debate with you anymore about this topic. I keep making caveman examples because thats how civilization first started. Everyone is entitled to their own views even if it doesn't make any sense I guess. The only thing you can do now is not reproduce at all. You wouldn't want those subhuman genetics spreading.
my opinions are wrong for most part because they aren't backed up by any scientific or historical research, but it doesn't change the fact that you told me a day in a life of caveman story from 20000 years ago like you saw it in front of you:lul: also you believe in family god and religion ,you shouldn't really talk about bad genes or things like that tbh cuz genetics and science is against that, kind god never makes subhuman genes ffs:lul:

• JFL
but it doesn't change the fact that you told me a day in a life of caveman story from 20000 years ago like you saw it in front of you:lul:
:lul::lul: Ok that was a guess but I am pretty it has some truth to it
also you believe in family god and religion ,you shouldn't really talk about bad genes or things like that tbh cuz genetics and science is against that, kind god never makes subhuman genes ffs:lul:
Nah I don't believe that god won't make subhuman genetics. He will because this life is a test to see how we react. But you wouldn't get it because your an atheist. But seriously do you plan on ever reproducing or no?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and mortis
:lul::lul: Ok that was a guess but I am pretty it has some truth to it

Nah I don't believe that god won't make subhuman genetics. He will because this life is a test to see how we react. But you wouldn't get it because your an atheist. But seriously do you plan on ever reproducing or no?
Imo most people that aren't rich shouldn't reproduce tbh, I'm not too different than others infact In most areas genetic wise I'm better than the most(but I'm not rich). BTW jfl at that test theory, we are lab mouses or what.

• Hmm...
, I'm not too different than others infact In most areas genetic wise I'm better than the most
You said your 2/10 and you claim your genetically superior now?

• +1
You said your 2/10 and you claim your genetically superior now?
I said genetics not looks, looks is a part of that. There is more to it

• +1
Shit thread

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, mortis, Albeacho and 1 other person