Marriage is not bad if your wife makes similar money as you

koalendo

koalendo

certified misogynist
Marry a woman that makes similar money as you, share expenses as much as possible, this way if she ever leaves you, or you decide to leave, you won't get financially fucked by the court.

Also don't let yourself go with age, stay in shape, take care of yourself and try not going bald if you can, this way you can go back into dating much easier than the bald fat/skinny fat version of you, also not descending in looks through your marriage decreases the chance of a divorce.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and AlexAP
true if virgin

but thats impossible

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Ideal wife is a house wife but impossible now also if you dont wealth mog your wife she aint respecting u boyo

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, Elvisandreaa and currylightskin
Thats incredibly hard to find

Ideal is living in a country and time period where divorce doesn’t ruin a man’s life and he can be the only one that’s working

• Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel and AlexBrown84
🗑⛹🏾

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Not true . But you are rich guy you can make her your house wife
Why should i make a roastie my housewife it is even more cucked

Working dont make her a roastie
It does as a side effect and i meant all marriage aged girls are used up roasties so making them housewive is even more cucked

Ideal is virgin+housewive but impossible

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
marriage, sex, ONS, hookups, relationships are impossible for me. gues i should kms

It does as a side effect and i meant all marriage aged girls are used up roasties so making them housewive is even more cucked

Ideal is virgin+housewive but impossible
Thats not true . You can get all that but you actually be a trad man. And calling yourself one dont make you one

Thats not true . You can get all that but you actually be a trad man. And calling yourself one dont make you one
A man can have 100 bodies but still can want a virgin girl

Ideal is living in a country and time period where divorce doesn’t ruin a man’s life and he can be the only one that’s working
What country lmao :forcedsmile: there is no such place in West

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530