Marriage only makes sense if the man has full authority over his wife. A marriage among equals is nothing but cuckoldry

losthope

losthope

Bronze
Why would a man marry if he doesn't own his wife? Why would you marry a foid if she can go around and fuck other men and divorce rape you later? What would a man achieve from this cucked relationship?

If I marry a foid, I own her. She is my property. I use her anytime, any place, any way I wish. My happiness should be her one and only goal. And for that I can use any hole. If she resists I can beat her. I can strip her off her clothes and force myself on her and she must submit to me like a little girl.

And any man who doesn't agree with this is a cuckold, a fag, a gay bottom who likes taking it up the ass.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, VenatorLuparius, rhinoplasty and 4 others
I want my wife to own me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Pikabro and Narcissus🥀
Pretty much the way Islam views marriages.

I'll be the bull
I didnt say i want anyone else to be intimate with her, i just want her to be the leader in the relationship

• Ugh..
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I didnt say i want anyone else to be intimate with her, i just want her to be the leader in the relationship
We can lock your tiny dick up and you can watch.

Divorce should exist but female should not be enabled or given benefits like today.

No sharing asset of guy to female on divorce.
No mandatory child support.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and SteveLorde
I think marriage isn't 50/50 but this is too far bro. consider changing ur views damned cuck

Why would a man marry if he doesn't own his wife? Why would you marry a foid if she can go around and fuck other men and divorce rape you later? What would a man achieve from this cucked relationship?

If I marry a foid, I own her. She is my property. I use her anytime, any place, any way I wish. My happiness should be her one and only goal. And for that I can use any hole. If she resists I can beat her. I can strip her off her clothes and force myself on her and she must submit to me like a little girl.

And any man who doesn't agree with this is a cuckold, a fag, a gay bottom who likes taking it up the ass.

Based and chadpilled. Imagine being married and your wife withholds sex. It's like buying a car that you're not allowed to drive. What the hell?! That's highway robbery.

All her holes should be available 24/7 for my pleasure. No exceptions.

• Love it
Reactions: losthope
Based and chadpilled. Imagine being married and your wife withholds sex. It's like buying a car that you're not allowed to drive. What the hell?! That's highway robbery.

All her holes should be available 24/7 for my pleasure. No exceptions.
legit, especially last line

• Love it
Reactions: mrdouchebag
I think marriage isn't 50/50 but this is too far bro. consider changing ur views damned cuck
you dont even know what cuck means you fucking tiktokcel kys nigger:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: losthope