Married but still a Virgin

G

greycel

It's hard to be Good in a World of Evil 🧑🏻‍🌾
@Chadeep @Xangsane

I am a 23 year old male. Have been married for a little over a month. Both my wife and I were virgins when we got married. The problem is, we still are. :lul::lul:

It has become such a point of stress in our life. Every time we try she gets so freaked out and stressed that it isn't going to happen, that it doesn't happen. Then she cries. I try to reassure her that it is okay. :incel:

She is afraid that I am going to leave her if we don't have sex. She keeps talking about it. Asking me what if we don't have sex for a year, will I leave her then? She keeps trying to get me to put a time limit on how long it has to be before I leave it.

I hate to admit it, but I am starting to resent her for it. I have no idea what I should do. :feelstastyman::feelskek:

EDIT: Just to share, I can't reply while my wife is home, so response time will be varied. Probably done for the night.

As if this wasn't already a shitshow, this is one of the replies

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, Chadeep, Tabula Rasa and 3 others
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel and nathan
@Chadeep @Xangsane

I am a 23 year old male. Have been married for a little over a month. Both my wife and I were virgins when we got married. The problem is, we still are. :lul::lul:

It has become such a point of stress in our life. Every time we try she gets so freaked out and stressed that it isn't going to happen, that it doesn't happen. Then she cries. I try to reassure her that it is okay. :incel:

She is afraid that I am going to leave her if we don't have sex. She keeps talking about it. Asking me what if we don't have sex for a year, will I leave her then? She keeps trying to get me to put a time limit on how long it has to be before I leave it.

I hate to admit it, but I am starting to resent her for it. I have no idea what I should do. :feelstastyman::feelskek:

EDIT: Just to share, I can't reply while my wife is home, so response time will be varied. Probably done for the night.

As if this wasn't already a shitshow, this is one of the replies
View attachment 3106958
“Lol you incel I have a wife and I’m not chad”

• +1
Reactions: greycel