married female teacher and student has sex

mewman

mewman

Hopes and copes
What is up with roastie female teacher fucking their 16year old students (in some cases 14yr or even lower).

with a 13 year old jfl at these pedos

Just google 'female teacher and student having sex'. You will see thousands of news like this.
Death to these fucking pedos and hypocrite society.

Imagine the trauma these kids are going through rn. It will haunt them for their life.

this fat ltb has already ruined this future tyrone's life. I hope he's doing alright

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: klip11, 5'7 zoomer, BigJimsWornOutTires and 5 others
i'm sure they will never find a way to cope

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mewman and gribsufer1
why this wasn't a thing when I was in school?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Cutecel2001 and BigJimsWornOutTires
lol @ the BBC pill on the bottom

yeah man thats so horrible , i wish i could spare them from the pain and havd it happen me instead of them

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Mr. President, Allornothing and 6 others
why this wasn't a thing when I was in school?
legit, but it makes sense, zoomers are tall and even tho their bones are giga small
they still aesthetically mog millennials

• +1
Reactions: mewman and Almost Chadlite
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Only the blackpill explains this

Subhuman betabuxx vs quarterback Chad

Normie response is "where were they when I was in school brooooo"

Busy with chad and not your subhuman ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Joe Rogancel, Allornothing and 5 others
Only the blackpill explains this

Subhuman betabuxx vs quarterback Chad

Normie response is "where were they when I was in school brooooo"

Busy with chad and not your subhuman ass
nailed it

they are fulfilling a fantasy

Those teachers are feminist-minded. Not the dykes that pose as feminists! The REAL feminists. They rather have the power of conversation and less debate. With a guy their age, esp older ones, she feels inferior and her logic is constantly challenged. Perhaps, she believes, "Women created the first automobile." The man would disagree. She'll assure herself, He's not fucking me.

Kids are easier to manipulate and use, especially, placing guilt trips on. Some women insist a man feels sorry for her. Some women see innocence as a turn-on. Sick! I know.

Season 9 No GIF by NBC

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA, mewman and emeraldglass
What is up with roastie female teacher fucking their 16year old students (in some cases 14yr or even lower).

Just google 'female teacher and student having sex'. You will see thousands of news like this.

Imagine the trauma these kids are going through rn. It will haunt them for their life.

this fat ltb has already ruined this future tyrone's life. I hope he's doing alright
View attachment 2529747
imagine being cucked by a 14 yo or lower wtf is happening man

• JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel

View attachment 2529747
imagine being cucked by a 14 yo or lower wtf is happening

• Woah
Reactions: mewman
This is the outcome when you provide authority to emotionally unstable women who are often in failed relationships within an environment filled with highly sexualized males.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and mewman
Niggas need to realise it’s physically impossible for a boy to get groomed

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
Teachers spend more time with students than at home. Women get attached easily, especially to sympathetic kids. Also, consider that many of those cases you hear about are black guys pursuing the teacher until she surrenders. In addition, immigrants from Africa arrive in the USA without birth certificates or have fraudulent identification. Africa is the scam capital of the world. So we have 20+ aged guys in high schools posing as 14-15-16-17-year-olds! Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
That’s a sample for Chad. He is experiencing a sample at a young age that is a precursor to the joy and pussy he will get throughout his life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CFW432 and BigJimsWornOutTires
That’s a sample for Chad. He is experiencing a sample at a young age that is a precursor to the joy and pussy he will get throughout his life
Robots should be the teachers.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires

View attachment 2529747
I wonder how many of these students are black?