Married man with kids wanted to suck my dick.

shaz0

shaz0

Iron
Joined
Dec 6, 2025
Posts
172
Reputation
137
Context:
I am going somewhere and I had booked a cab. I am from a different city and he could notice that, so he asked me about it and I told him I aint from here. He starts ranting for 14 straight minutes how his wife and kids want to visit the city that I live in. Okay?
He ends up asking for my phone number and I give it to him because he needed travel guidance.


The Cocksucker:
At 3:30AM sharp he texts me asking if I want to be his friend. My gaydar caught it, this man was one that either wanted to obliterate an asshole or get his own obliterated.
I tell him to go fuckoff, he says "Well i aint disturbing I hope so"
Then he texts me again, "Hey theres this thing I like about boys, can i tell?"
Out of pure curiosity for how this mans nervous system works, i sent a question mark
He says
"The thing that is at the front, I like it alot."
"Saw you and wanted to suck on yours"
"It's white so it would taste better right"

My gut fucking twists from this guys messages, egoboost though.

The end of the Cocksucker:
I tell him to kill himself as he has a wife and kids, ended up blocking this guy.

"With great ascension come great cocksuckers"
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: british fellow, FiendFiend, mxl4chi1 and 4 others
Let him
 
  • +1
Reactions: Krivi.
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1, Krivi., 146cmsubhuman and 1 other person
Context:
I am going somewhere and I had booked a cab. I am from a different city and he could notice that, so he asked me about it and I told him I aint from here. He starts ranting for 14 straight minutes how his wife and kids want to visit the city that I live in. Okay?
He ends up asking for my phone number and I give it to him because he needed travel guidance.


The Cocksucker:
At 3:30AM sharp he texts me asking if I want to be his friend. My gaydar caught it, this man was one that either wanted to obliterate an asshole or get his own obliterated.
I tell him to go fuckoff, he says "Well i aint disturbing I hope so"
Then he texts me again, "Hey theres this thing I like about boys, can i tell?"
Out of pure curiosity for how this mans nervous system works, i sent a question mark
He says
"The thing that is at the front, I like it alot."
"Saw you and wanted to suck on yours"
"It's white so it would taste better right"

My gut fucking twists from this guys messages, egoboost though.

The end of the Cocksucker:
I tell him to kill himself as he has a wife and kids, ended up blocking this guy.

"With great ascension come great cocksuckers"
dnr
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
Context:
I am going somewhere and I had booked a cab. I am from a different city and he could notice that, so he asked me about it and I told him I aint from here. He starts ranting for 14 straight minutes how his wife and kids want to visit the city that I live in. Okay?
He ends up asking for my phone number and I give it to him because he needed travel guidance.


The Cocksucker:
At 3:30AM sharp he texts me asking if I want to be his friend. My gaydar caught it, this man was one that either wanted to obliterate an asshole or get his own obliterated.
I tell him to go fuckoff, he says "Well i aint disturbing I hope so"
Then he texts me again, "Hey theres this thing I like about boys, can i tell?"
Out of pure curiosity for how this mans nervous system works, i sent a question mark
He says
"The thing that is at the front, I like it alot."
"Saw you and wanted to suck on yours"
"It's white so it would taste better right"

My gut fucking twists from this guys messages, egoboost though.

The end of the Cocksucker:
I tell him to kill himself as he has a wife and kids, ended up blocking this guy.

"With great ascension come great cocksuckers"
screen shot or tales.
 
Context:
I am going somewhere and I had booked a cab. I am from a different city and he could notice that, so he asked me about it and I told him I aint from here. He starts ranting for 14 straight minutes how his wife and kids want to visit the city that I live in. Okay?
He ends up asking for my phone number and I give it to him because he needed travel guidance.


The Cocksucker:
At 3:30AM sharp he texts me asking if I want to be his friend. My gaydar caught it, this man was one that either wanted to obliterate an asshole or get his own obliterated.
I tell him to go fuckoff, he says "Well i aint disturbing I hope so"
Then he texts me again, "Hey theres this thing I like about boys, can i tell?"
Out of pure curiosity for how this mans nervous system works, i sent a question mark
He says
"The thing that is at the front, I like it alot."
"Saw you and wanted to suck on yours"
"It's white so it would taste better right"

My gut fucking twists from this guys messages, egoboost though.

The end of the Cocksucker:
I tell him to kill himself as he has a wife and kids, ended up blocking this guy.

"With great ascension come great cocksuckers"
Somebodys dad
 
  • +1
Reactions: shaz0
screen shot or tales.
Screenshot 20260928 032448 Instagram
Screenshot 20261001 120823 Google

Paki translation.
Take the phone number guys, do whatever you want with it.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fallendown, FunnyVALENTINE and Amuzant
The Cocksucker:
At 3:30AM sharp he texts me asking if I want to be his friend. My gaydar caught it, this man was one that either wanted to obliterate an asshole or get his own obliterated.
Fucking hell bro I love this forum. I was fucking dying bursting out laughing 8am in the morning to this shit. :lul::lul::lul: Nigga is writing a chapter title to each sequence nigga said the cocksucker and painted it red :lul::lul::lul:
 
  • Love it
Reactions: shaz0
Eughhhhh:sick::sick::sick:

I hate faggots with low iq, especially foreign asain ones who have no hygiene. Ykwim? possibly the worst of all people.

Lowk insane how these guys walk in public.
Nigga probably gets puh every night going to sleep and thinks about sucking twink dicks
 
  • +1
Reactions: fallendown

Similar threads

L
Replies
4
Views
23
dumbassnga
dumbassnga
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
6
Views
42
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib
orbitlet
Replies
10
Views
125
IOD
IOD

Users who are viewing this thread

  • shaz0
Back
Top