Married whore doesn't wanna fuck off

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken
I'm genuinely annoyed by her at this point. Sex is good but she wants it daily. Fucking whore tells me how amazing her husband is and all the while she cheats on him. I wanna stop fucking her but she doesn't fuck off and keeps grinding on my dick. I'm only 6.4x5 (micropenis according to this site). Anyway I tried gaslighting her into being loyal and shit and she doesn't give a fuck. It's an evil world we live in. It's ogre.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 27987, justbentbro and 17 others
Also she was Virgin before getting married so no more virgin cope. Even virgins (exvirgins) can cheat

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: justbentbro, ReadBooksEveryday, futuregigamogger and 12 others
she doesn't fuck off and keeps grinding on my dick
how are you fucking her that often without her husband finding out, and how have you met her in the first place?

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro, Elvisandreaa and Baldingman1998
Not my problem

Drake disgusted

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro, Roquefort and LowTrust
how are you fucking her that often without her husband finding out, and how have you met her in the first place?
Just be bald bro. Women love bald men

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 26888, justbentbro, Deleted member 24593 and 4 others
Just be bald bro. Women love bald men
probably just because you're muscular, most arab men are either starved twinks or obese. I too would trade a skinny-fat estorgen-fueled slob for a bald headed gym-rat

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro, Roquefort, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
Not my problem

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro and ascension
probably just because you're muscular, most arab men are either starved twinks or obese. I too would trade a skinny-fat estorgen-fueled slob for a bald headed gym-rat
I lost all my muscle mass around 70% tbh. I'm eating like a Twink now. Muscle is cope for slaying. It helps alot yes but you don't need it. You can slay without if you look healthy (don't be too skinny and frail just a little muscle is enough or medium build). I will go gym soon tho when I fix my other parts of life

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, BongMog and Corleone
I will go gym soon tho when I fix my other parts of life
start with gym, bro. it will help you in building discipline and thus taking on other aspects of life.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger
I'm genuinely annoyed by her at this point. Sex is good but she wants it daily. Fucking whore tells me how amazing her husband is and all the while she cheats on him. I wanna stop fucking her but she doesn't fuck off and keeps grinding on my dick. I'm only 6.4x5 (micropenis according to this site). Anyway I tried gaslighting her into being loyal and shit and she doesn't give a fuck. It's an evil world we live in. It's ogre.
Life of an oofy doofy jfl that some users like @Biggdink genuinely believe that oofy doofy is ideal. Oofy doofy gets screwed over by HTNs and chad

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pikabro, Corleone, thereallegend and 1 other person
Inb4 husband hires isis to take out op and we see him on liveleak

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, LowTrust, Allornothing and 3 others
Uts ab
Inb4 husband hires isis to take out op and we see him on liveleak
It's absolutely over. She doesn't want to take plan b and she is demanding sex 5 times a day and to expose everything if I don't sleep with her. I'm going to rope. If she gets pregnant I will have to suicide or face disownment (and shame on my family). I'm going to blow my brains out with a shotgun if she gets pregnant

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Pikabro, Elvisandreaa and 6 others
Uts ab

It's absolutely over. She doesn't want to take plan b and she is demanding sex 5 times a day and to expose everything if I don't sleep with her. I'm going to rope. If she gets pregnant I will have to suicide or face disownment (and shame on my family). I'm going to blow my brains out with a shotgun if she gets pregnant
@TsarTsar444 how can I abort her baby plz help man

where do you live?

a bald head
makes women wet

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend

XD

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust and Baldingman1998
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTrust
why cant i have this happen to me???

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
  • +1
Reactions: justbentbro, futuregigamogger and Deleted member 27066
Let her husband know (msg him or send the texts) and don't ever fuck a dumb bitch that's married. Hopefully she gets punished. Also you are a nigger for doing that to another man who got married to a dumb whore.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger
Degeneracy isn't good, just because everyone is doing it doesnt mean its good/normal.
degeneracy is the deafult state of human nature and copers like you need to fuck off

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
degeneracy is the deafult state of human nature and copers like you need to fuck off
Let me guess you are a nigger, I hope a bullet goes through your head, Muh degeneracy is normal. I hope someone rapes your ass and lets see you saying that's human nature.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Let me guess you are a nigger, I hope a bullet goes through your head, Muh degeneracy is normal. I hope someone rapes your ass and lets see you saying that's human nature.
wish i was a nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Elvisandreaa and Baldingman1998
are you actually not using condoms while fucking a married woman that isn't on birth control?
Steve Harvey Familyfeud GIF by ABC Network
I didn't want that. We were just laying in bed and she begged me for 2 hrs to put just the tip inside because condoms feel like shit (and they do). But the extacy took over and she didn't get off me while squeezing me and hugging me with her thighs. It's sad. I came inside.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Corleone
Women's mental gymnastics amaze me. They will flirt with you and in the same breath talk about how much they love their boyfriend etc. The thing is, they actually believe it's true.

• +1
Reactions: StuntmanMike, futuregigamogger, Pikabro and 4 others
Women's mental gymnastics amaze me. They will flirt with you and in the same breath talk about how much they love their boyfriend etc. The thing is, they actually believe it's true.
She unironically tells me how much of a better man her husband is and how he never says no to her (a simp basically) while cheating on him. Brutal as fuck tbh

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, futuregigamogger, Allornothing and 1 other person
I didn't want that. We were just laying in bed and she begged me for 2 hrs to put just the tip inside because condoms feel like shit (and they do). But the extacy took over and she didn't get off me while squeezing me and hugging me with her thighs. It's sad. I came inside.
habibi, you're starting to get on my nerves. you're in some lebanese city across the world, with no prospects of anyone of us ever finding out your or her true identity, and you don't even leave your house that much as @CupOfCoffee can confirm.

stop ignoring questions about an integral part of the story, like how you met and how you're able to spend so much time with her without her husband finding out. starting to think it might be your cousin by the way you avoid it.

nice creampie though, condoms are for cucks.
Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Baldingman1998
Also she was Virgin before getting married so no more virgin cope. Even virgins (exvirgins) can cheat
So either Larp, or she was a "Virgin", aka she got molested as a child and pretends she's still a virgin or she sucked tons of cock or took it in the ass but because her dusty ass cumblasted hymen was still "intact" she larped as a virgin to her husband. Copes beyond belief.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Pikabro, Deleted member 28414 and 1 other person
habibi, you're starting to get on my nerves. you're in some lebanese city across the world, with no prospects of anyone of us ever finding out your or her true identity, and you don't even leave your house that much as @CupOfCoffee can confirm.

stop ignoring questions about an integral part of the story, like how you met and how you're able to spend so much time with her without her husband finding out. starting to think it might be your cousin by the way you avoid it.

nice creampie though, condoms are for cucks.
Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video
Im not going to elab about that. But tldr just be confident and talk about sex with women you plan on having sex with. Always works for me. Slowly escalate. Some women are easy and make it easy while others are harder and others are impossible cuz they might not find you attractive. Just talk to them and tell them flirty shit and then talk about sex. (if they respond positively keep escalating and the rest is easy)

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Corleone
So either Larp, or she was a "Virgin", aka she got molested as a child and pretends she's still a virgin or she sucked tons of cock or took it in the ass but because her dusty ass cumblasted hymen was still "intact" she larped as a virgin to her husband. Copes beyond belief.
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Im not going to elab about that. But tldr just be confident and talk about sex with women you plan on having sex with. Always works for me. Slowly escalate. Some women are easy and make it easy while others are harder and others are impossible cuz they might not find you attractive. Just talk to them and tell them flirty shit and then talk about sex. (if they respond positively keep escalating and the rest is easy)
wallahi I'm stoning you. I know how to get sex.
Stone Stoning Sticker – Stone Stoning Fast – discover and share GIFs

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Allornothing and Baldingman1998
Uts ab

take her to a secluded area and just unalive her

• JFL
Uts ab

How the fuck do you even meet her that often? Let me guess her husband is some affluent workcel? And she has the home to herself jfl

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Data is on my side.
do they have a hymen exam before answering if they were virgin before marriage? your trad girl went for BBC dudes twice her age despite what she told you, you're smart enough not to believe what women say.

do they have a hymen exam before answering if they were virgin before marriage? your trad girl went for BBC dudes twice her age despite what she told you, you're smart enough not to believe what women say.
When you factor in exceptions to the rule when you look at virgin data, only 6-12% of women who claim to be a virgin are either lying, or have a warped view of what being a virgin actually means.
80cf15f96a33947c0020b742e14d8e42
Wolfinger sex partners divorce figure 1 1

I would bet my life that that any of that 6-12% of the marriages that fail or report any issues whatsoever that supposedly report a "Virgin" female, are entirely to blame in on the so called "Virgin" females end not being an actual virgin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Kill her, slit her throat before something happens. Stupid slut doesn't deserve to live

• JFL
  • +1
Update: she got an abortion and now todayi creampied her again. Fuck post nut clarity is brutal. I made the same mistake again if she gets pregnant it's a month of headache and pain

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
She doesn't fuck off wtf do I do man. I don't wanna make her get another abortion I'm going to hell for sure for killing so many kids. Fuck that whore please save me God. Forgive my sins. That ass was tempting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Obito
She doesn't fuck off wtf do I do man. I don't wanna make her get another abortion I'm going to hell for sure for killing so many kids. Fuck that whore please save me God. Forgive my sins. That ass was tempting.
how good her pussy bro?

Is she hot? Also how old are you? :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998