Married women want to cheat

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
I remember back in 2019 I met some used up 40-something year old Latina slut online through a pen pal site and we were at first just talking about language and stuff and her husband even send some voice messages and he knew about me.

but eventually I got horny and tried to get her to send nudes. She was hesitant at first, but eventually she gave in and sent me some ohotos of her ass and tits and she said she felt ashamed but it felt so good too.

dumb slut. I hope her husband divorced her

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, mulattomaxxer, .👽. and 3 others
>tfw ur foreskin gets caught in her braces
89375D78 F26C 4063 87B1 FFFDB064C117

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Tryndamere, .👽. and 7 others
give the site for research???:feelsgood:

they never wanna do it with me though

they never wanna do it with me though
She didn’t wanna fuck me either. I think she just got horny at the idea of sending explicit photos while being married. She didn’t care if she sent them to me or anyone else

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 209
Ofc. All women want to cheat. They are always looking for a better man. You will never satisfy a woman unless you are human perfection. She'll lust for someone better. It's an unwinnable game

Yep. I went to female doctor for filler today and her two female nurses today all married and I think they wanted to fulfill their sick fantasies of fucking a young mulatto and taking advantage of me
6EB34302 5F24 4869 9483 919E49012027

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, zelda, Edgar and 2 others
Ofc. All women want to cheat. They are always looking for a better man. You will never satisfy a woman unless you are human perfection. She'll lust for someone better. It's an unwinnable game
Indeed. This Latina slut wanted to bounce her ass on my fat cock. Evil wicked whore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE and AbandonShip
Facts, I remember one time I went to a town with some friends from college for a getaway trip. Our airBnB was next to one where these 40 year old milfs having a girls trip were staying. On our last night we met up and drank and this woman started sticking her hands in my ripped jeans while her friend loudly moaned as she did the same to my boy. Side note: I had an incel friend there as well. He received some attention earlier but at that point he just sat in the corner JFL.

These women were married with fucking multiple kids and they were sitting here groping some random college kids. This is what happens with women tbh. Don't even hate them for it, it's just in their nature, the same we would all totally lead multiple girls on only to pump and dump them if we could. Just accept that to have a LTR is just a certification of getting cucked at some point.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Facts, I remember one time I went to a town with some friends from college for a getaway trip. Our airBnB was next to one where these 40 year old milfs having a girls trip were staying. On our last night we met up and drank and this woman started sticking her hands in my ripped jeans while her friend loudly moaned as she did the same to my boy. Side note: I had an incel friend there as well. He received some attention earlier but at that point he just sat in the corner JFL.

These women were married with fucking multiple kids and they were sitting here groping some random college kids. This is what happens with women tbh. Don't even hate them for it, it's just in their nature, the same we would all totally lead multiple girls on only to pump and dump them if we could. Just accept that to have a LTR is just a certification of getting cucked at some point.
Unironically get her social media and tell her husband

I remember back in 2019 I met some used up 40-something year old Latina slut online through a pen pal site and we were at first just talking about language and stuff and her husband even send some voice messages and he knew about me.

but eventually I got horny and tried to get her to send nudes. She was hesitant at first, but eventually she gave in and sent me some ohotos of her ass and tits and she said she felt ashamed but it felt so good too.

dumb slut. I hope her husband divorced her
unironicslly find her husband and tell him

Unironically get her social media and tell her husband

unironicslly find her husband and tell him
Wtf. Why would I do that? I got to have fun and get drunk with some cute milfs, why tf would I rat on her? You incels and MRAs need to chill. Cucking is a part of life. If youre the one cucking just chill and have fun, no need to be a hero or pursue some incels sense of justice.

Wtf. Why would I do that? I got to have fun and get drunk with some cute milfs, why tf would I rat on her? You incels and MRAs need to chill. Cucking is a part of life. If youre the one cucking just chill and have fun, no need to be a hero or pursue some incels sense of justice.
Still cuck him but tell afterwards. It’ll make the world a better place if every man knew female nature in the long term. In the short term, soyciety would fall apart