Martial Arts for slayer bonemass

Kenyachad

Kenyachad

Iron
will my bonemass increase after doing martial arts? It’s essentially a bonesmashing treatment and also increases your test. I see all these fighters and they all have insane bonemass.

No

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Framemogger69, SubhumanForever, sirmimbing and 1 other person
No it won't retard. This is coming from a semi pro fighter who took a bunch of hits in the face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Framemogger69, MA_ascender, Gaygymmaxx and 3 others
just bonesmash whilst on test and hgh

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, Kenyachad and St. Fraudcel
And higher test doesnt necessarily mean more bonemass

• +1
Reactions: sirmimbing
Also lets say it worked (it wont) how do u expect to get the same bonemass on your whole face, get punched equal force equal times each time? Jfl this is retarded

• +1
Reactions: sirmimbing
even if you want to it to increase by martial arts it would take 10+ of every fight you get into you get hit in the face alot

Also lets say it worked (it wont) how do u expect to get the same bonemass on your whole face, get punched equal force equal times each time? Jfl this is retarded
Just balance it out by bonesmashing places you weren’t hit at

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever and asdvek
Most MMA fighters look Ogre as fuck,
Only Red pill masculinity copers, and Tatted up whores love it.
Just bone Smash, if you want to improve and drink raw milk and 3 eggs a day, while doing it.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Just balance it out by bonesmashing places you weren’t hit at
Please tell me you aren't serious. By the time you won't remember which places you were hit in specifically. And I know you're gonna go to some "dojo" white people type shit so you're not even gonna get hit hard.

That if bonesmashing even worked..JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
Make sure it's controlled and routined so they will have to hit you in the face and you can't fight back either just controlled punches to the dome.

Brain damage is not of concern as we must mog.

you're right but you shouldnt be surprised some random graycel has retarded theories

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Just bone Smash, if you want to improve and drink raw milk and 3 eggs a day, while doing it.
Yes they look ogre from HGH and the steroids they're taking. Not bonesmashing. There are lots of mma fighters with shit bone mass. And those who do have good bonemass (improved throughout their career) has been proven to use hgh and roids.

It’s because they don’t care about looks. They still have insane bonemass

even if you want to it to increase by martial arts it would take 10+ of every fight you get into you get hit in the face alot
In martial art classes, you don't even spar. Maybe once a week, and that's light spar. You never have fights in these "dojos" like those boxing matches. This guy is clearly brainwashed. They make you wear 16oz gloves which don't hurt if you get hit in the face, and also harder to punch with due to more weight, so you won't get punched hard in the face. This theory is absolute bullshit and the guy doesn't know what he's talking about.

In martial art classes, you don't even spar. Maybe once a week, and that's light spar. You never have fights in these "dojos" like those boxing matches. This guy is clearly brainwashed. They make you wear 16oz gloves which don't hurt if you get hit in the face, and also harder to punch with due to more weight, so you won't get punched hard in the face. This theory is absolute bullshit and the guy doesn't know what he's talking about.
Boyo just because u went to practice once doesn’t make u a pro. u can still get injured by 16 oz gloves jfl

Boyo just because u went to practice once doesn’t make u a pro. u can still get injured by 16 oz gloves jfl
I went semi pro and you don't involve in spars hard enough to get injured by 16oz gloves in your average "dojo" or "martial arts gym"

realistically the only people who gain bonemass are people who do mma and go in actual audience watched fights, these are the only way to get punched hard enough to gain bonemass or get disabled

realistically the only people who gain bonemass are people who do mma and go in actual audience watched fights, these are the only way to get punched hard enough to gain bonemass or get disabled
No, getting punched doesn't give you bonemass, nor does bonesmashing, if it did, your bones wouldn't be that big of these mma fighters you see with huge bones. It's hgh and steroids.

I went semi pro and you don't involve in spars hard enough to get injured by 16oz gloves in your average "dojo" or "martial arts gym"
You’re talking about technical sparring. Regular sparring involves hard punches

You’re talking about technical sparring. Regular sparring involves hard punches
No, I'm talking about regular sparring. It's just how it is in those type of gyms and dojos, I know what type of shit you are talking about, it's first world white people type dojo bullshit.

Just become Homer Simpson from that Rocky parody episode bro theory

these fighters have insane bonemass because they were born that way

No, I'm talking about regular sparring. It's just how it is in those type of gyms and dojos, I know what type of shit you are talking about, it's first world white people type dojo bullshit.
Lol seething immigrant