Masc maxxing vs Pretty boy maxxing debate...

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Which one is ideal I can't decide. Either way I'm going to lift but if I masc max I'll chew mastic gum grow a beard and be on a bigger bulk.

Pretty boy I think would just be longer hair skinny jeans no facial hair and constantly in a lean build to the point where abs show

I'll give some stats 5'9 semi decent frame and White average face

my favourite number 5"9 and btw i feel like u saw my rating thread and decided to make a thread

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
:feelshah:
my favourite number 5"9 and btw i feel like u saw my rating thread and decided to make a thread
No clue what you mean man... Any commentary you have is welcome though

Just look at yourself in the mirror. If you have at least the average IQ you will be able to tell. It's much easier to become a pretty boy since you don't need to develop the same bone structure required to be masc. Some people are naturally masc, some people are naturally pretty boys. Just look at yourself and see which one are you closer to rn.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
Masculine mogs, but it depends on your frame, I hit that test, strong beard, and trained like my life depended on it and can say without regrets that I built a lot of contractile tissue, never skipped leg day, for me I love it I dont worry about ever being disrespected, at work im always making friends and having jokes, people want to know me and always introducing themselves to me and of course women are always paying attention, you are more confident and get away with stuff a lot easier and you are taken more seriously, I dont struggle with acting a certain way im myself 24/7 and never have girls tell me 5'11 is too short or any weird shit lmao, looks matter I agree but you cannot turn your attention away from a really lean and strong physique(13% @ 89kg so im mogging 99% of people) and idk if it was the test or not but im 100% extroverted too so I never get shy/embarrased and am more ballsy like I dont get scared of trying new stuff or doing new things

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 19301, fjor2096 and 3 others
imo you should pretty boy max with your situation for now.

but you have to make that decision your self

• +1
imo you should pretty boy max with your situation for now.

but you have to make that decision your self
Why would you say so with my situation curious?

cause your'e 5'9" and I assume your frame isn't anything special. also I assume your bones aren't anything special. It's hard to pull off masc look and not necessary for your age.

that doesn't mean you should not try to put on as much muscle as possible. muscular pretty boys mog hard

Last edited:
  • +1
cause your'e 5'9" and I assume your frame isn't anything special. also I assume your bones aren't anything special. It's hard to pull off masc look and not necessary for your age.

that doesn't mean you should not try to put on as much muscle as possible. muscular pretty boys mog hard
I think it would work if minox grew me a beard. But yeah with no decent beard it would be impossible

Just look at yourself in the mirror. If you have at least the average IQ you will be able to tell. It's much easier to become a pretty boy since you don't need to develop the same bone structure required to be masc. Some people are naturally masc, some people are naturally pretty boys. Just look at yourself and see which one are you closer to rn.
Its difficult to say man I'm ugly in general lol. I have some masculine features and some prettyboy features my eye area is prettyboy ig

I'm not the one quoted but i share the same opinion. Tbh, if you even are able to choose between masc and pretty boy, you would probably fit better in the pretty boy category. Taking my own experience as an example, i wanted to be a pretty boy when i was younger, but it's simply not worth the effort. I'm 6'4, full beard (18yo) and full body hair, large frame and thick bones. I would be a below average pretty boy. The best option was to mascmaxx. Being the average height and average white man, you probably fit better as a pretty boy. But because you can choose, you can easily go for pretty boy now and mascmaxx when you start losing your appeal and youth.

• +1
Masculine mogs, but it depends on your frame, I hit that test, strong beard, and trained like my life depended on it and can say without regrets that I built a lot of contractile tissue, never skipped leg day, for me I love it I dont worry about ever being disrespected, at work im always making friends and having jokes, people want to know me and always introducing themselves to me and of course women are always paying attention, you are more confident and get away with stuff a lot easier and you are taken more seriously, I dont struggle with acting a certain way im myself 24/7 and never have girls tell me 5'11 is too short or any weird shit lmao, looks matter I agree but you cannot turn your attention away from a really lean and strong physique(13% @ 89kg so im mogging 99% of people) and idk if it was the test or not but im 100% extroverted too so I never get shy/embarrased and am more ballsy like I dont get scared of trying new stuff or doing new things
yeah i'm too afraid to go trt

Its difficult to say man I'm ugly in general lol. I have some masculine features and some prettyboy features my eye area is prettyboy ig
Maybe robust pretty boy then? How developed are your face bones in a scale of 0-10?

• +1
I'm not the one quoted but i share the same opinion. Tbh, if you even are able to choose between masc and pretty boy, you would probably fit better in the pretty boy category. Taking my own experience as an example, i wanted to be a pretty boy when i was younger, but it's simply not worth the effort. I'm 6'4, full beard (18yo) and full body hair, large frame and thick bones. I would be a below average pretty boy. The best option was to mascmaxx. Being the average height and average white man, you probably fit better as a pretty boy. But because you can choose, you can easily go for pretty boy now and mascmaxx when you start losing your appeal and youth.
Judging from my eye area (which is the first thing people see) which do I look more like pretty boy or masc

Last edited:
yeah i'm too afraid to go trt

if you keep yourself healthy its not that deep plus im on trt rn and staying that way, I had to blast test for my bulk otherwise I couldnt have added muscle as quick as I did, not saying you in general but people will happily IV heroin and do molly every weekend nuking their serotonin close to forever and causing brain damage but when it comes to even using testosterone everyone gets scared lol, this isnt me encouraging you but im saying their is a wide range of drugs out there and roids are only the at the start of the chapter, this whole longevity and living till 80 confuses me because have you seen the state of the world rn, if you think its going to get better and that in a few years everything will smooth out and we will all live happily ever after you need to wake up brother

Judging from my eye area (which is the first thing people see) which do I look more like pretty boy or masc
You look more like a pretty boy tbh. I would say that you should lift weights and go for an aesthetic body. Take care of yourself properly. Skin, hair. Do some surgeries if needed to. When you start feeling like you are aging and descending, get a little bigger and go masc maxxing.

• +1
You look more like a pretty boy tbh. I would say that you should lift weights and go for an aesthetic body. Take care of yourself properly. Skin, hair. Do some surgeries if needed to. When you start feeling like you are aging and descending, get a little bigger and go masc maxxing.
I really am planning on MSE and maybe facepulls. My biggest issue is a narrow face/jaw so hopefully this will widen it.

Should I still do minox now is there any way to counter the negative collagenic effects? It would be interesting to see how I would look with a full beard or stubble

Last edited:
Do both at once i'd say honestly but if u want beard ditch prettyboymaxzing

Last edited:
Masculinemaxx if you want hookups/slays
Prettyboymaxx if you want LTR/commitment

That’s not my opinion,it is what studies say

How much test? Do you blast and cruise or just cycle?

Trying to be one or the other is useless. Lose body fat to 10%, workout, skincare, haircut, just softmaxx to your full potential and see what you look like. You can specialize then but just softmax right now.