Mascsthetic 195cm guys dont actually exist irl, I feel like a fucking unicorn

6ft4

6ft4

Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReproductiveSuccess
Spent a week in a city and while I am only commuting though the city rather than exploring it extensively, I've yet to encounter anyone over 191cm and every male who is more masculine than me facially is nowhere close in terms of aesthetics and every male who is more facially aesthetic than me (haven't seen one yet so just guys who are nearly on par aesthetics wise) is nowhere close to me in terms of masculinity due to me possessing 30:30:40 facial thirds with them being small chinned chaps.

This means nothing for a potential advantage among foids since locations with short, infantile faced men are places where there's no value placed on being tall and goodlooking but it's fun to feel like a LION walking amongst sheep.
Even funnier when I wear a full tracksuit because if I was wearing regular jeans and a jacket I'd mog the average jeans and jacket wearer by 8 inches (when I'm 6'6 in shoes) but when I'm wearing a tracksuit I mog the average tracksuit wearing male by close to a fucking foot :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: infini and lowtiernormiechad
i’ve never seen a 195cm good looking person in general Lol

maybe americans r just ugly

It's all good fantasising about your height and face but do you have a girlfriend and regular sex?

This means nothing if normies are sex mogging you

i’ve never seen a 195cm good looking person in general Lol

maybe americans r just ugly
i knew a guy from my high school was like 6'5 in shoes and he was probably 6'4 barefoot, he was surprisngly mtn

Nigga are you living in mumbai. Everyday I see guys over 2meter

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd