Masculine:
Square
Diamond

Feminine:
Oval
Circle
Heart

Last edited:
Isn't diamond defined by disproportionately large cheekbones? Seems feminine to me. Oval is also the most common among male models.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Earth Dollar
Isn't diamond defined by disproportionately large cheekbones? Seems feminine to me. Oval is also the most common among male models.

large cheekbones vary among ethnicity more than gender and studies have shown that men have larger cheekbones than women. Actually T is the hormone that makes cheekbones grow. like my cheekbones are almost twice the size of my sisters and way more prominent. my cheekbones have gotten even more prominent now that I am taking Testosterone. the same thing happened to @ConfusedBolivian.

Most women have fat pads located higher on the face giving an illusion of better cheekbones.

large cheekbones vary among ethnicity more than gender and studies have shown that men have larger cheekbones than women. Actually T is the hormone that makes cheekbones grow. like my cheekbones are almost twice the size of my sisters and way more prominent. my cheekbones have gotten even more prominent now that I am taking Testosterone. the same thing happened to @ConfusedBolivian.

Most women have fat pads located higher on the face giving an illusion of better cheekbones.
Yes but women have more inframalar support so despite men having larger cheekbones in raw size than women, women have larger cheekbones in proportion to the rest of their skull.

• +1
Reactions: Maximilian and Earth Dollar
Yes but women have more inframalar support so despite men having larger cheekbones in raw size than women, women have larger cheekbones in proportion to the rest of their skull.
makes sense although form my anecdotal experience the most common face shape for women is a round or oval

also I am referring to the sharp and robust diamond shape which I have only seen a few times on women

also I think you are confusing the diamond shaped face with the heart shaped face

• +1
Reactions: Maximilian