Masculine coloring

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Testosterone causes darker coloring

However you must be a pubertycel, so don't be dumb and use t use LH, HCG and Dsip to boost it so this was you get dimorphism and coloring without many side effects. Soon I will write more on dht. However I am writing these in small chunks as they are quicker to read and easier to understand

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, deer and godlikesz
What 2
masculine coloring

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 7725 and 2 others
Indeed, you'll see lots of gingers and be repulsed by them completely. Why? Low t so no dimorphism and coloring is death pale and hair stands out badly. A high t ginger will have almost a sorta yellowy orange skin tone and browny red hair, and if you search for ginger models that's all you see. That's a good example tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 5875 and 3 others
Indeed, you'll see lots of gingers and be repulsed by them completely. Why? Low t so no dimorphism and coloring is death pale and hair stands out badly. A high t ginger will have almost a sorta yellowy orange skin tone and browny red hair, and if you search for ginger models that's all you see. That's a good example tbh
yeah orange/red/yellow skin tone is very high t looking
you can see indeed seid t levels at 17 was probably over 1000

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Lev Peshkov
yeah orange/red/yellow skin tone is very high t looking
View attachment 523351 you can see indeed seid t levels at 17 was probably over 1000
Indeed, also you can see his dimorphism is top 10%,zygos and mandible and eye area and brow. He'd be subhuman without t

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7776 and godlikesz
Ethnics would use this as a cope and think that since they have dark skin and dark hair they're chad.

The keyword here is DARKER not BLACK. Blond hair can still be seen as high T if it's on the darker side and not light blond. Same goes with skin except it's tan/orange skin not BLACK.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Hero of the Imperium, godlikesz and 1 other person
Ethnics would use this as a cope and think that since they have dark skin and dark hair they're chad.

The keyword here is DARKER not BLACK. Blond hair can still be seen as high T if it's on the darker side and not light blond. Same goes with skin except it's tan/orange skin not BLACK.
That's true, it's not alone coloring for high t, multiple benefits such as an AMAIZNG body without working out and a lot of dimorphism

Over for @ArvidGustavsson

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted, Deleted member 5875 and Lev Peshkov
Cope, white is right

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Lev Peshkov
That avi always gets me thomas shelby man:lul::lul:

However you must be a pubertycel, so don't be dumb and use t use LH, HCG and Dsip to boost it so this was you get dimorphism and coloring without many side effects. Soon I will write more on dht. However I am writing these in small chunks as they are quicker to read and easier to understand
I guess Dolph Lundgren Who has very light coloring is low T

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4416 and Lev Peshkov

What's LH,HCG and Dsip

My hair went from very blonde, to light brown during puberty. Legit tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
That's me

Testosterone doesn't cause darker coloring but it does make you more red

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero